Footballers And Wags #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Try hard.
The noncey tache should just go at this point.

They all dress horrible aswell. All that money, no style. Ffs.

I don’t rate how he dresses at all but didn’t think a guy just painting his nails would bother people that much tbh, the fact he’s got her involved in the video telling her to leave… 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t rate how he dresses at all but didn’t think a guy just painting his nails would bother people that much tbh, the fact he’s got her involved in the video telling her to leave… 🤣

I'm here for him being this calmly savage.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

While I get the point, that's cringe beyond all endurance.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Nails aside, I barely recognize the guy anymore. Maybe it’s the facial hair.

Hey everybody how we all feeling with the season going to be starting soon.

Top 4
City
United/Liverpool
Liverpool/United
Arsenal

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Most likely
City by a good margin I’m talking by 12pts or something
Chelsea/Liverpool in 2nd 3rd not sure of order…will likely be close
Man United/Spurs either one in 4th… maybe 6pts off 3rd for whoever gets it

• Heart
Most likely
Chelsea/Liverpool in 2nd 3rd not sure of order…will likely be close
Man United/Spurs either one in 4th… maybe 6pts off 3rd for whoever gets it
I'm hoping because of how bad Chelsea are being in pre season and Barcelona seems to be taking everyone they wanna sign they will be right down. 🤣

Was also ment to put Chelsea with arsenal in 4. Opps

Hey everybody how we all feeling with the season going to be starting soon.

Top 4
City
United/Liverpool
Liverpool/United
Arsenal
loving the optimisim that utd will finish top 4 😂😂😂😂 not too late for you to edit your post babe

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Can’t believe it’s less than 2 weeks till the PLs back. This summer has gone so slow & been next to no gossip (yawn) so I bloody can’t waaaaaait🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Most likely
That’s so beautiful 💙 gorgeous gorgeous people want City to win the league again.

Anyone who puts Man shite United in the top 4 is not ok with me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
loving the optimisim that utd will finish top 4 😂😂😂😂 not too late for you to edit your post babe
Don't need to edit I have trust and faith in my new daddy tan hag 🤣🤣

I do think we will get top 4. Hoping for 2 or 3 but as long as top 4 I would be happy

That’s so beautiful 💙 gorgeous gorgeous people want City to win the league again.

🤣🤣come on be nice to us. We don't have much let us have top 4

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What about those of us that don’t want it but have accepted it’s going to happen anyway
I’ll share my lottery winnings when I win with all the gorgeous down low City supporters

I feel bad for people who support teams like Ipswich and Scunthorpe must be so sad even being from there too.

• Haha
Don't need to edit I have trust and faith in my new daddy tan hag 🤣🤣

I do think we will get top 4. Hoping for 2 or 3 but as long as top 4 I would be happy

🤣🤣come on be nice to us. We don't have much let us have top 4
I think we’ll finish top 6 again. I just want us to play some decent football, do well in Europa and not get smashed 5:0 at home again by the scousers. (I am still traumatised by that match)

The top 2 ain’t changing anytime soon…

Reactions: 3
I think we’ll finish top 6 again. I just want us to play some decent football, do well in Europa and not get smashed 5:0 at home again by the scousers.

The top 2 ain’t changing anytime soon…
I'm actually happy we are in the europa league this year not gonna lie.

There's no chance we could win the CL this year but I feel like we have a good chance of winning the europa league. Which would be nice for ten hag to win a trophy right away 🤣

pff just jealous we won the Bangkok trophy thingy🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.