Footballers And Wags #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goalkeepers don’t really need much of a pre-season tbh and JP, Pickford won’t be back yet cos of Nations League, both he and Gordon are still on holiday - Gordon’s in NY with his girlfriend atm
Keeper's definitely need a good preseason. Especially as that is when a lot of the core tactical work happens as there isn't time between games when the season starts. Modern keepers are vital to the overall set-up of the team.

Reactions: 4
I guess even Daily Hate commenters get it right sometimes -

"He has the same stupid face Beckham pulls when Posh pulls him in for a loved up selfie. Nothing sincere about it, forced slightly embarrassed smirk."
:ROFLMAO:
Ah, the good old Beckhams! Posh is the queen of door mats and he’s the king of bleeping about…. They must have a thread of their own on here surely the amount scandal he’s accrued over the years!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She dresses like a 2006 big brother contestant
sasha’s wardrobe has had a glow up in the sense of expense… but she cannot wear things or put outfits together to save her life! Just because it’s expensive doesn’t mean it’s nice. She just looks tacky with a Chanel bag.
And you’re so right, 2006 big brother vibes

Reactions: 15
Keeper's definitely need a good preseason. Especially as that is when a lot of the core tactical work happens as there isn't time between games when the season starts. Modern keepers are vital to the overall set-up of the team.

@IrishMeeja - haven't see you on here for a while - hope all is good :)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Ben Daivies wedding passed without much fanfare, were there pictures? I don't think I saw any apart from a couple of what looked like studio takes.

Reactions: 4
Ben Daivies wedding passed without much fanfare, were there pictures? I don't think I saw any apart from a couple of what looked like studio takes.
Not really any pictures, they’re so low key though i’m not even surprised. I didn’t realise they were even getting married till she posted her hen do😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Not really any pictures, they’re so low key though i’m not even surprised. I didn’t realise they were even getting married till she posted her hen do😂

oh that pic, out of all rival player Son is on my I like you list

• Heart
Reactions: 7

They probably couldn't get the image clearance rights from Dier, lest there be a flurry of interest in the mysterious brunette with him 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 8

After all the tacky dresses seen this summer it is so lovely to see someone looking so pretty and classy.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
'Danny Drinkwater says he is relieved his Chelsea nightmare is finally over after admitting he wasted some of what could have been his best years as a footballer.'

My fella met him in a club in London once when he was down there working. Said he was a really nice chap.

Reactions: 6
seems the investagation into the player arrested the other day has been going on since last Aug

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Of course they need a pre-season - more implying he doesn’t need as much as outfield players do because of his position and having played more recently - he’s never had much of one in comparison to the rest of our squad for years because of international duty so it’s no problem if he’s off an extra week or compared to the others. It’s never affected his performances.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.