Footballers And Wags #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was gunna say like having two hen dos seems a bit much. Reminds me of people who say “birth week” like piss off 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Considering they got married two years ago, you could argue that even one hen do is a bit excessive.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
'Danny Drinkwater says he is relieved his Chelsea nightmare is finally over after admitting he wasted some of what could have been his best years as a footballer.'

Reactions: 3
Since pre season has started will they have time for a honeymoon ? Everton need all the training they can get ( I do like Everton but they were almost relegated ) .
Goalkeepers don’t really need much of a pre-season tbh and JP, Pickford won’t be back yet cos of Nations League, both he and Gordon are still on holiday - Gordon’s in NY with his girlfriend atm

Reactions: 3
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Sasha trying so hard to ensure he doesn't cheat again with the PDA . I am starting to not feel sorry for her.

The way the article is written and articulated gives me 2010s fashion magazines vibes. 😂😂 made me feel nostalgic. As for Grealish, I didn’t know he had a gf as I don’t follow PL news a lot. But I thought he was single, he just projects the “available” image.

Reactions: 11
The way the article is written and articulated gives me 2010s fashion magazines vibes. 😂😂 made me feel nostalgic. As for Grealish, I didn’t know he had a gf as I don’t follow PL news a lot. But I thought he was single, he just projects the “available” image.
Yes it's an odd style of writing for a 19 year old journalist.

• Haha
Sasha trying so hard to ensure he doesn't cheat again with the PDA . I am starting to not feel sorry for her.

They actually seem more ‘settled’ now imo and he acknowledges her more publicly these days.

She’s fully in with the wag circle too. She seems to be loving life right now.

Reactions: 10
I see the coordinated outfits, elaborate decorations, and all the staged poses in the group outings and it just makes me exhausted. Imagine how much they spend on event planners for these hen dos. Boggles the mind.
So true. I mean there must be a part organiser but then need a organiser to organise the outfit and the standing 🤣
But don't forget it's hard work they do.

Yes it's an odd style of writing for a 19 year old journalist.
I guess even Daily Hate commenters get it right sometimes -

"He has the same stupid face Beckham pulls when Posh pulls him in for a loved up selfie. Nothing sincere about it, forced slightly embarrassed smirk."
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wonder if these two can out do Harvey & Alicia with the amount of times they split up and got back together?
I’m just wondering which academy player is going to knock her up by the end of the year 😂

Ah 😂 thought two hen do’s was excessive even for her
The wedding must have been this summer like people said, but I find it very weird that they haven’t posted anything about it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.