Footballers And Wags #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, Kanté and Loftus-Cheek missing pre-season because they aren't vaccinated. The Kanté bit makes me laugh. Everyone is always babying him and treating him like a circus freak because he smiles and is small 🤷‍♀️ bit weird. Those people are very quiet today. Wonder why.

Reactions: 13
Baby Fab! She basically announced it yesterday with her story anyway 🤣 there’s definitely more engagements/weddings/babies this year than the past few years right?

Over the moon for them!! She’s my favourite wag ever, love how involved she gets lmao probably because she’s an ex footballer herself 😂 I had always hoped they didn’t have struggles conceiving as everyone around them was constantly having babies which would have been difficult. But maybe they just didn’t want kids until they had lived their lives a bit more which is totally understandable.

Reactions: 1
I know I'm always in the minority when it comes to fancying Raheem Sterling. But Jesus Christ, I cannot help but be obsessed with him and be desperate for that T-Rex and to worship his body and get between his legs. 😆🥵🤤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I know I'm always in the minority when it comes to fancying Raheem Sterling. But Jesus Christ, I cannot help but be obsessed with him and be desperate for that T-Rex and to worship his body and get between his legs. 😆🥵🤤

Bet you love to be that lounger, being straddled by Raheem 😆😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

He does look good here tbh 😛

Reactions: 4
So, Kanté and Loftus-Cheek missing pre-season because they aren't vaccinated. The Kanté bit makes me laugh. Everyone is always babying him and treating him like a circus freak because he smiles and is small 🤷‍♀️ bit weird. Those people are very quiet today. Wonder why.
I notice the Chelsea boys are off to LA today. Chilly had fun out there a few weeks ago with quite a few ladies, wonder if they’ll show up at the games? 🤣 Billy G lookin cute AF 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Federico Valverde (Real Madrid) and his partner Mina Bonino were on vacation in Ibiza and they got drugged and robbed 10,000 euros. The real estate company think the food was poisoned by the chef intentionally and now they’re investigating the whole situation with the police. I think they were renting a house or a private villa or something. Not a hotel. Thank god that they’re healthy !! I mean it could’ve been worse. Their little son was also with them on the trip.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Federico Valverde (Real Madrid) and his partner Mina Bonino were on vacation in Ibiza and they got drugged and robbed 10,000 euros. The real estate company think the food was poisoned by the chef intentionally and now they’re investigating the whole situation with the police. I think they were renting a house or a private villa or something. Not a hotel. Thank god that they’re healthy !! I mean it could’ve been worse. Their little son was also with them on the trip.
Omg, that’s awful! This has been happening a lot in Ibiza recently.

Reactions: 4
Marco veratti from psg’s villa was robbed when they were in Ibiza also.This article said they found the robbers. They rented Ronaldo’s villa (not cristiano) there. I’m sure some workers were somehow involved. I hope players can hire trustworthy security or hired police because this is terrifying.

I’m in love with his eyelashes and smile. ❤
The Kante thing confuses me, too. I’ve watched all the Team France training/behind the scenes videos on You Tube for the past few years and it seems like the other players are very careful and extra nice to him. I don’t know much about him but I’ve always wondered what the situation was (if there’’s a “situation” at all).

I see it’s now Everton joining us in Australia in November for the Sydney Cup! Glad after our last opponents pulled out 🤣
As an Aussie Everton fan living in England, I’m made up with this. Hoping to go if I can get the holiday off so I can go home and see my family 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Days away from giving birth...

im Not surprised it’s over. Awful timing and hope her and the baby are okay. But I’m sure she was pregnant within the first 3 months of being with him because apparently that’s what he wanted - a baby. I didn’t actually realise she was with Neymar in the past. She shares every aspect of her life and thoughts on her insta she is quite entertaining😂

Reactions: 7
Marco veratti from psg’s villa was robbed when they were in Ibiza also.This article said they found the robbers. They rented Ronaldo’s villa (not cristiano) there. I’m sure some workers were somehow involved. I hope players can hire trustworthy security or hired police because this is terrifying.

That’s horrendous. I hope they all hire trusted security. There was also a spate of robberies in England awhile back and one of the victims was either Rodri or Cancelo who was home when the robbers broke in. Absolutely terrifying.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.