Footballers And Wags #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
im Not surprised it’s over. Awful timing and hope her and the baby are okay. But I’m sure she was pregnant within the first 3 months of being with him because apparently that’s what he wanted - a baby. I didn’t actually realise she was with Neymar in the past. She shares every aspect of her life and thoughts on her insta she is quite entertaining😂
True. It was expected. She was in her last month, having delivery false alarms & decorating the baby’s room all alone. He was vacationing with his friends in Miami. I knew it from the start that they’re not alright. It all seemed so fake ! She seemed all over him and he seemed un interested. I think he didn’t last with his first gf too. He’s 24. Too young to settle down and have kids idk why footballers do that. A lot of ppl his age and younger are capable of being parents and settling down, but he just seems so childish and irresponsible. I don’t get how they just want kids with anyone. Part of having a kid is choosing the right person to be the parent of the kid.

Also it’s an asshole move to breakup with your woman when she’s pregnant. Especially when she’s about to give birth. Emotional support is needed.

Again, there are a lot of fake relationships in this industry. A lot of em are in for the money and fame. Especially those who jump from one footballer to another.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Taylor Ward had the baby literally a week ago and she’s been carted off to stay with nana (Dawn Ward I assume) already… find it very strange especially when the baby is so young.

Reactions: 19
That’s horrendous. I hope they all hire trusted security. There was also a spate of robberies in England awhile back and one of the victims was either Rodri or Cancelo who was home when the robbers broke in. Absolutely terrifying.
It was cancelo right before New Year’s Day I think. He got hit in the face because he was protecting his wife and baby. City wanted him to take time off but he wanted to play.
Also in Lisbon I believe otamendi was robbed too.
It’s so scary. They all need more security.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I see that fame hungry, WAG wannabe, clout chasing Talia Storm is in LA the same time as Chelsea, what’s the betting she turns up at their training, matches etc 🤣 She’s obsessed with their players. Is she still seeing Harvey Vale or did that just fizzle out? Poor boy must have had enough, she would be very draining and high maintenance I'd imagine.

Reactions: 11
I see that fame hungry, WAG wannabe, clout chasing Talia Storm is in LA the same time as Chelsea, what’s the betting she turns up at their training, matches etc 🤣 She’s obsessed with their players. Is she still seeing Harvey Vale or did that just fizzle out? Poor boy must have had enough, she would be very draining and high maintenance I'd imagine.
The worst part is there will be a 100 more of her after the World Cup, happens everytime there’s a major football tournament on 😂

Reactions: 11
The worst part is there will be a 100 more of her after the World Cup, happens everytime there’s a major football tournament on 😂
I know! 🤣 if you ever need cheering up watch her Insta stories, they’re hilarious and not in a good way. Tries way too hard. I seen her in Glasgow (I think) once doing mad dances and twirls walking down the street, she’s such an attention seeker.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is such an ick

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know! 🤣 if you ever need cheering up watch her Insta stories, they’re hilarious and not in a good way. Tries way too hard. I seen her in Glasgow (I think) once doing mad dances and twirls walking down the street, she’s such an attention seeker.
She's like a parody account. Except it's not a parody, it's actual life 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Taylor Ward had the baby literally a week ago and she’s been carted off to stay with nana (Dawn Ward I assume) already… find it very strange especially when the baby is so young.
I saw that. I'm not saying that new mothers need to be chained to the house, but I can't imagine wanting to get dolled up, wear heels and a tight dress, one week after having a baby.

Reactions: 15
Ok, so she’s currently mooching about in Beverly Hills which is where Chelsea just happen to be staying 😂

Reactions: 8
I saw that. I'm not saying that new mothers need to be chained to the house, but I can't imagine wanting to get dolled up, wear heels and a tight dress, one week after having a baby.
Can’t imagine it. My lasting memory of that stage was exhaustion and milk leaking out every where at even the thought of my baba. Not a great look. Heels, tight dress and clubbing would have been a nightmare!

I‘d never heard of her and just checked her IG. All I can say is: wow. She’s quite…something. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Will never understand why she’s had those bolt on implants!! They look so hard and awful on her

Reactions: 3
I know I'm always in the minority when it comes to fancying Raheem Sterling. But Jesus Christ, I cannot help but be obsessed with him and be desperate for that T-Rex and to worship his body and get between his legs. 😆🥵🤤

Oh my goodness 😲😍

I‘d never heard of her and just checked her IG. All I can say is: wow. She’s quite…something. :rolleyes:
Who is she? Is she a model?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Who is she? Is she a model?
She’s a ‘singer’. She opened up a show for Elton John when she was 13 and hasn’t stopped trying to be famous since.

Her mum is Tessa Hartman from Real Housewives of Jersey and she calls herself a ‘PR Guru’… 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.