Footballers And Wags #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These two are the most loveliest beautiful couple ever! I adore them, Perrie is so sweet and genuine, I’m over the moon for them💖

Callumshots took the photos, He does all of Little Mix’s photo shoots, tour videos etc. Alex asked him to take them unbeknown to Perrie.
I had no idea they were a couple. Congrats to them. Beautiful photos!

Callumshots took the photos, He does all of Little Mix’s photo shoots, tour videos etc. Alex asked him to take them unbeknown to Perrie.
Callum’s secured other work out there as he’s taken the pics Maddison has posted today as well 🤣 They’re all staying on the same resort in Portugal. Danny Ings and I think Jordan Henderson are in the same place as well.

Reactions: 5
What is this Mountchandise thing all about? Will Mason be there or is it just a pop up shop to buy his merch?
I was going to read the eyeballs out of him for "Mountchandise" but it seemed to be linked to that charity he's involved in so I left it alone.

Reactions: 7
I feel for Rashy though he played thru injuries which is why his comeback afters been like this, the club handled it wrong.
Plus his leaks were mainly just saying he wants to play/is training well.

As much as I dislike the leaks I do want the full story of the 2 players fighting
Yeah that's the one story i do what to know who was fighting

Reactions: 4
The virus and J-Lingz? Aren’t we all. The epitome of everything that’s gone wrong at the club since Fergie retired and the full effects of the glazers were felt.
Could you imagine Fergie with that lot?! He would have ripped them a new ass! 😂😂

Callum’s secured other work out there as he’s taken the pics Maddison has posted today as well 🤣 They’re all staying on the same resort in Portugal. Danny Ings and I think Jordan Henderson are in the same place as well.
I see it’s Kennedys birthday today. Looks like she’s at home though…

Okay I’m intrigued. McGinn, Robertson, Hanley, Armstrong, Patterson, Tierney. Is it any of them? 👀😂
Maybe?? 👀 Don’t want to say too much as she’s still talking to him and don’t want to cause her issues in case anyone reading this…. 👀👀👀 I will say it’s not Tierney or Robbo though, as I would have fell out with her if it was them! 🤣

Robertson and Tierney came to my head straight away
Nope, not them 👀

Reactions: 2
Right I’m saying McGinn or Patterson then. I know McGinn had a girlfriend but I’m not sure if they’re still together? It’ll just have to be a mystery forever 😂

I know McGinn had a girlfriend but I’m not sure if they’re still together?
Isn’t it that girl Sara who also seems to be one of JG’s Sasha’s best friends (because of course)? If so they still seem to be together

Reactions: 5
Isn’t it that girl Sara who also seems to be one of JG’s Sasha’s best friends (because of course)? If so they still seem to be together
Yes, Sara Stokes. She’s one of the most down to earth WAGs you could meet. So different to Sasha 😂

Right I’m saying McGinn or Patterson then. I know McGinn had a girlfriend but I’m not sure if they’re still together? It’ll just have to be a mystery forever 😂
Sorry, too scared to say on here! 👀👀👀 Will need to keep that tea for later ☕

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Sorry, too scared to say on here! 👀👀👀
Don’t worry I won’t pressure you, I’d be paranoid to share info like that as well 😂 But had a quick check and it appears McGinn and Sara are still together, I could have sworn I seen somewhere that they’d split up!

Don’t worry I won’t pressure you, I’d be paranoid to share info like that as well 😂 But had a quick check and it appears McGinn and Sara are still together, I could have sworn I seen somewhere that they’d split up!
Pure want to spill, but I can’t. Too paranoid like you said. Don’t know who’s lurking 👀

Yeah he went to Ibiza, came back for a little bit and now he’s away again. He can’t resist all the off-season posturing.
He actually gives me the boak 🤮

Last edited:
Oooohhh, all I’ll say is he’s a Scottish player currently playing in the PL! 👀
God if it’s McTominay I’m jealous 🥵🥵. Wish he’d slide in… my DMs 🤣

What happens in Vegas, Sta...Oh wait. It doesn't.
At this point it’s either Sasha is a mug and believes him saying he doesn’t duck about or they have an open relationship

Also 😍😍😍

PLEASE

Attachments

• Haha
I’ve forgotten to quote the posts but firstly, I don’t believe for a second that Phillips is leaving because of cheating/secret baby rumours. Neither of these things are crimes. It wouldn’t affect him at Leeds at all. Secondly, if you move because you’re sitting on a scandal, you don’t move to the belly of the beast. You’d want less attention, not significantly more.

If he goes (and I’m assuming rn that he will), it’s because of his ambitions mixed with the fact that Leeds - despite being financially healthy - need to sell for continued investment (this will be a key feature of our business model going forward, fans need to deal).

Going back to the other comment about KP going to city specifically, I agree with the (suggestion) that short term, it’s a risky move for him. He won’t be guaranteed game time and I don’t fancy him to be in form at the World Cup if he’s neither in form or favour in the months leading up to it. He’s not looked good since his return from injury. He needs consistency. Less than 2 weeks til his new agent starts. And then we’ll see….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.