Footballers And Wags #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
United fans yoy seen what's going in with Richard Arnold
Just a load of words ultimately. Will be judged on his actions like his predecessor was. Won’t take much to be better than Woodward mind but still working under the glazers so suspect nothing much will change ultimately.

Reactions: 5
Yeah, that’s so weird! Probably whoever manages his Insta account went on a blocking spree, haha so funny! I think most footballers / celebrities have people who manage their Instas / social media. I don’t think they actually access them unless it’s a private account maybe…
I know of a player who messaged someone I know using their bluetick account asking if they'd like to chat on their private account though. Pretty bold move!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Just a load of words ultimately. Will be judged on his actions like his predecessor was. Won’t take much to be better than Woodward mind but still working under the glazers so suspect nothing much will change ultimately.
Yep defo.

But was good to see him actually meet fans for a beer.

I'm just happy with the 2 leaks have left

Reactions: 1
Yep defo.

The virus and J-Lingz? Aren’t we all. The epitome of everything that’s gone wrong at the club since Fergie retired and the full effects of the glazers were felt.

Reactions: 3
Yep defo.

3 leaks out once Hendo goes I did admire how obvious he made it though. " all the players want Dean as their number one etc"

The virus and J-Lingz? Aren’t we all. The epitome of everything that’s gone wrong at the club since Fergie retired and the full effects of the glazers were felt.
not PP other was Lee Grant :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
3 leaks out once Hendo goes I did admire how obvious he made it though. " all the players want Dean as their number one etc"

not PP other was Lee Grant :ROFLMAO:
They’re all at it. Rashford’s been doing it too because he wants to make excuses for the fact he barely put a jog in most games. Don’t get me started on that squad :ROFLMAO:

They’re all at it. Rashford’s been doing it too because he wants to make excuses for the fact he barely put a jog in most games. Don’t get me started on that squad :ROFLMAO:
I feel for Rashy though he played thru injuries which is why his comeback afters been like this, the club handled it wrong.
Plus his leaks were mainly just saying he wants to play/is training well.

As much as I dislike the leaks I do want the full story of the 2 players fighting

I know of a player who messaged someone I know using their bluetick account asking if they'd like to chat on their private account though. Pretty bold move!
I live for this. I love when these guys show us they are normal human beings. Did the person chat with the player?

I feel for Rashy though he played thru injuries which is why his comeback afters been like this, the club handled it wrong.
Plus his leaks were mainly just saying he wants to play/is training well.

As much as I dislike the leaks I do want the full story of the 2 players fighting
I forgot about that fight! Who was it, do we know?

I know of one player as well who’s done that
Right, that’s me wishing I had some decent thirst trap pics to get one of these guys to talk to me on IG.

What happens in Vegas, Sta...Oh wait. It doesn't.
Frankly, I was wondering what was taking so long.

• Haha
  • Wow
Right, that’s me wishing I had some decent thirst trap pics to get one of these guys to talk to me on IG.

Frankly, I was wondering what was taking so long.
So England had a match on Tuesday night. He would have flown out sometime Wednesday and on arrival might have had a chill night to get over jet lag and his rush to change time zone. He's still had Thursday and Friday night to make the Sunday papers so that's still some going haha.

Reactions: 6
He's a model so his page is nothing but thirst traps, although his mum says as they're professional pictures, it's art :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So England had a match on Tuesday night. He would have flown out sometime Wednesday and on arrival might have had a chill night to get over jet lag and his rush to change time zone. He's still had Thursday and Friday night to make the Sunday papers so that's still some going haha.
We’ve been on Vegas watch over in the JG thread. :ROFLMAO: Finally, we got some crumbs. Jack and Sasha must have some agreement. As someone who is single and never had an interest in being married, I can sort of understand it. They each do what they want but they have each other’s companionship when they need it. To each their own. I suppose it works for them. Then I see Bernardo Silva and his adorable fiancee and they are so wholesome and cute and do everything together. My favorite footballer/wag pair.

• Heart
What is this Mountchandise thing all about? Will Mason be there or is it just a pop up shop to buy his merch?

Another engagement 💍

These two are the most loveliest beautiful couple ever! I adore them, Perrie is so sweet and genuine, I’m over the moon for them💖

I never get these staged engagements, what do they think the people hanging about taking videos and filming them are doing? I’m presuming they know what’s happening and it’s just for show.
Callumshots took the photos, He does all of Little Mix’s photo shoots, tour videos etc. Alex asked him to take them unbeknown to Perrie.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
We’ve been on Vegas watch over in the JG thread. :ROFLMAO: Finally, we got some crumbs. Jack and Sasha must have some agreement. As someone who is single and never had an interest in being married, I can sort of understand it. They each do what they want but they have each other’s companionship when they need it. To each their own. I suppose it works for them. Then I see Bernardo Silva and his adorable fiancee and they are so wholesome and cute and do everything together. My favorite footballer/wag pair.
He should just be single. Why is there an arrangement with them? She obviously needs him, but he doesn’t need her? It’s such a strange set up. She’s left looking like a mug yet again, he’s hardly Mr Discreet is he? 😂

Agree, there are some genuine lovely couples who adore one another and are all for their family etc. Lovely to see!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.