Footballers And Wags #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
@Rita when is Coops getting married? Just Poppy and Ash are both In Ibiza and both just posted the same picture of a ‘View’ at the same time?

Wish Kalvin would hurry up and put his leaving announcement out, I’m traumatised enough that’s he is turning into Jack Grealish, but this has been going on long enough.

@Rita when is Coops getting married? Just Poppy and Ash are both In Ibiza and both just posted the same picture of a ‘View’ at the same time?

Wish Kalvin would hurry up and put his leaving announcement out, I’m traumatised enough that’s he is turning into Jack Grealish, but this has been going on long enough.
I know, thought he was one of the very few decent ones 😔

Reactions: 2
Well seems Granit Xhaka being investigated AGAIN for suspicious betting activity against Us! We all said at the time something was going on with him, Arsenal were 4-1 up, the yellow card was pointless. Cheating little tit he is, not the first time either.

Just read Declan Rice has been given a 2 Match ban for words with the Ref in one of West Ham’s European matches. I love Dec, what a lovely lad he is.
Trent looking mighty fine in Ibiza with his girlfriend!

Reactions: 3

I think tomorrow (Saturday). Someone mentioned that anyway, but I don’t know for sure.

Reactions: 1
Yep, Liam Cooper.
Thought so. Only know of him because of Scotland.

Well seems Granit Xhaka being investigated AGAIN for suspicious betting activity against Us! We all said at the time something was going on with him, Arsenal were 4-1 up, the yellow card was pointless. Cheating little tit he is, not the first time either.

Just read Declan Rice has been given a 2 Match ban for words with the Ref in one of West Ham’s European matches. I love Dec, what a lovely lad he is.
Trent looking mighty fine in Ibiza with his girlfriend!
That Xhaka seems like an unsavoury kinda fella, doesn’t he?

I cannot stand Daisy. Seen her in person too and she is something else, very entitled and thinks she’s gods gift, above everyone else
I’ve just googled Daisy and I have to admit her face freaked me out. It’s like a generic influencers body eg Sacha, has had Slabheads face photoshopped onto it. 🫣. I am shook by how she is his double
838EDBB8-C0A7-48EE-B0E4-86ED95644ACA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I think tomorrow (Saturday). Someone mentioned that anyway, but I don’t know for sure.
Awww I wish them both a beautiful happy marriage, seen Rapha and Rodrigo are there as well! Leeds United piss up tomorrow then!

You actually just apply to insta for one I think? I know someone who’s done it 🤦🏻‍♀️
She is always being featured in the Daily Mail, she is a proper clingon.

I’ve just googled Daisy and I have to admit her face freaked me out. It’s like a generic influencers body eg Sacha, has had Slabheads face photoshopped onto it. 🫣. I am shook by how she is his double View attachment 1351247
"Welcome to the main stage of RuPaul's Drag Race"

"Slabetia Head, on the football pitch you barely showed up, and your runway look was a straight red card.
I'm sorry my dear, but you are up for elimination".

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I think Forshaw and his wife were going as well and I think pablo was at same hotel as well

Hey guys,
I was gone for a while bc I had my final exams. I was wondering if there is any new gossip about my favourite guys chilly and Jack?😂 also do you know if there is tea about John, Jude and is this whole “Maguire’s wife cheated” thing true?

Hey guys,
I was gone for a while bc I had my final exams. I was wondering if there is any new gossip about my favourite guys chilly and Jack?😂 also do you know if there is tea about John, Jude and is this whole “Maguire’s wife cheated” thing true?
Is that the TikTok video you’re talking about? Don’t think it’s true tbh. TikTok is full of guff, Tumblr the same.

I see Grealish is living it up in Vegas just now. Just waiting for the fall out from that 👀🤣

Last edited:
i'm not on tiktok so whats the rumor? Also I dont see Fern or Harry cheating there always surrounded by his family :sneaky:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.