Footballers And Wags #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i'm not on tiktok so whats the rumor? Also I dont see Fern or Harry cheating there always surrounded by his family :sneaky:
I’m not on it either, but I heard a couple of weeks back that someone put a video on that said Fern was cheating. Can’t see it either though.

Reactions: 5
I’m not on it either, but I heard a couple of weeks back that someone put a video on that said Fern was cheating. Can’t see it either though.
The video about her “cheating” on him was based on the documents released from the wagatha christie trial claiming F cheated on H with G. They must believe that the letters used were initials and not actually just chronological letters of the alphabet 😭 People really will believe anything they see without using a single brain cell.

Fern’s SIL (her brother’s wife) does my Botox and hands down she is one of the loveliest of persons. I never mention the Maguires to her and thankfully she doesn’t bring them up but I always wonder what one of their family parties/holidays are like :ROFLMAO:
Is she a bridesmaid at the wedding, if her name begins with J then I think she is as she’s tagged in the bridesmaid pics from last year. Wonder if you will get any goss from the wedding, i’m pretty sure it’s meant to be taking place next week isn’t it 👀

Reactions: 7
So far Jack has had a boys holiday to Ibiza and now vegas! Do we think he’ll take Sasha away at all this summer?

Reactions: 4
I think Forshaw and his wife were going as well and I think pablo was at same hotel as well
Aww I love Pablo he is so lovely! Seen he posted from Ibiza this morning, and all the boys getting a trim this morning! Aww so happy for them both, Leeds United on the Piss, going to be messy today for them all.

PSG have outbid Man City for my dimple faced cutie, Kalv gonna have some thinking to do. His mum bought him a framed Messi shirt for Christmas, he has now got the chance to play alongside him and Neymar and Mbappe for 200K per week! That’s life changing for him and his family.

Reactions: 2
Aww I love Pablo he is so lovely! Seen he posted from Ibiza this morning, and all the boys getting a trim this morning! Aww so happy for them both, Leeds United on the Piss, going to be messy today for them all.

PSG have outbid Man City for my dimple faced cutie, Kalv gonna have some thinking to do. His mum bought him a framed Messi shirt for Christmas, he has now got the chance to play alongside him and Neymar and Mbappe for 200K per week! That’s life changing for him and his family.
I don’t understand why he’s leaving Leeds. Fair enough he will want the chance to win trophies and play in the champs league etc but a move to city won’t be good for him imo. He will spend even more time on the bench than Jack does…

Reactions: 4
How boring is it that footballers and families always seem to go to Dubai? I don’t doubt it’s a nice place, but surely they’d want to try different places! If I was a wag I’d be away to more exciting places rather than the same old every year

Reactions: 14
There are so many weddings this summer, people obviously catching up after 2 years of covid 😂

Reactions: 10
How boring is it that footballers and families always seem to go to Dubai? I don’t doubt it’s a nice place, but surely they’d want to try different places! If I was a wag I’d be away to more exciting places rather than the same old every year
Or Mykonos 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t forget Ibiza, I think that makes the PL players holiday destinations top 3 alongside Mykonos and Dubai 🤣

The Algarve and then LA/Miami are honourable mentions going off of this summer already.
Not one single original thought in the PL

• Haha
Is she a bridesmaid at the wedding, if her name begins with J then I think she is as she’s tagged in the bridesmaid pics from last year. Wonder if you will get any goss from the wedding, i’m pretty sure it’s meant to be taking place next week isn’t it 👀
Yep name begins with J! I’m having my next Botox in July, so really hope there’s some wedding goss. I might drop in the whole “so what have you been up to lately?”:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Yep name begins with J! I’m having my next Botox in July, so really hope there’s some wedding goss. I might drop in the whole “so what have you been up to lately?”:ROFLMAO:
Or you could drop the classic “been anywhere nice on your holidays??” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Poor Sasha imagine the stress she goes through everytime he goes away hope she went to b&m and bought some dettol.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.