Footballers And Wags #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
maybe an oura ring. It tracks sleep and recovery as well as other health info like HRV

Does anyone know why the lads are all wearing these weird rings atm? On the index fingers, ring fingers etc etc, they look dark or black metal, did they all get 2 for 1??

Reactions: 2
🤣🤣🤣 is that real????

I had seen the guys tweets this morning about it but omg thats something else.
No 😂 people are just taking the piss cos the lad who tweeted about the coaches told Richy to go back to the favelas in Brazil and called him a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think it was his daughter that was on the field with him after the Burnley match. Saw a pic on Gettyimagies.
Just saw that, cute! They seem a very very private family. Not sure what will happen this summer with Mings.

Do you reckon DCL likes 30 yr olds? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How are we feeling everyone (Liverpool fans also haha) I’m so nervous, I think it will be a great game but I honestly can’t predict it, I really hope we win but I just don’t know! Hope everyone enjoys the game regardless of who you’re up for!

How are we feeling everyone (Liverpool fans also haha) I’m so nervous, I think it will be a great game but I honestly can’t predict it, I really hope we win but I just don’t know! Hope everyone enjoys the game regardless of who you’re up for!
Physically ill 😂 I can’t predict what’s gonna happen and I think that’s what’s making it worse, I still think maybe 3-2 with us winning in extra time.

I think you guys will win…..looking forward to the match!

Saw this on twitter but not a mention from the press.

Kick off delayed because of the shambles.

• Wow
Saw this on twitter but not a mention from the press.

Kick off delayed because of the shambles.
It has been mentioned by plenty of press to be fair all over twitter. UEFA give such tit bleeping allocations and it fucks over the fans who go all the games and still don’t get a ticket but yano if I didn’t have a ticket I wouldn’t even attempt to bunk???? like it wouldn’t even cross my mind (especially with the French Police who are horrible bastards). It makes it tit on the fans with tickets too imo when people do that like at away games when people come and stand at the front where their tickets aren’t (at Watford the other week, I was row 3, I swear there was 3 to a seat of people just desperate to be at the front for pictures and goals - it actually borders on unsafe). That being said, I hope that everyone outside trying to get in is safe and no one gets hurt.

I actually think whatever club does it - it should be condemned, BT seem to be brushing over that part

Disgrace.
Odds on it being delayed even further than 15 mins?

They must be having to regroup from a security perspective before they reopen?

Yeaaaah I’ve heard the French police are ruthless, I wouldn’t try mess with them if that’s what’s happening!

hope everyone is safe!

Edit- Omg tear gas used!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.