Footballers And Wags #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah the dog account went at the start of the year, shame because they were cute lol. this was sent to me, I don’t know what page it was on but was also on tumblr
He is so incredibly fit. Thanks for finding…. I wish I understood how to use tumblr. All I get is weird teenage fan fiction!

i do wonder why couples get joint pet pages after they’ve only been together a short time
Agree! What happens if/when they split up? Who gets custody of the dogs and the instagram? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
DCL and his gf/ex look so good together. I'd be staring at them if I saw them somewhere 😂

Only reason why I would care about him dating Mason’s ex is seeing his fans that hate Chloe for no reason (other than she dated him) go mad 😂 always insulting Willock saying that it's a downgrade. Well, DCL would be a massive upgrade. Basically a man vs a child. The more Mount tries to look cool and tough, the more he looks like a teenager having an identity crisis 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
DCL and his gf/ex look so good together. I'd be staring at them if I saw them somewhere 😂

Only reason why I would care about him dating Mason’s ex is seeing his fans that hate Chloe for no reason (other than she dated him) go mad 😂 always insulting Willock saying that it's a downgrade. Well, DCL would be a massive upgrade. Basically a man vs a child. The more Mount tries to look cool and tough, the more he looks like a teenager having an identity crisis 🙈
Wait hahaha DCLs ex is Mounts ex? 😂😂

How long were DCL and this Chloe together? I can’t even see either of them liking each others pictures

Reactions: 1
I wonder if John has proposed to Olivia? Her latest post is very cryptic…

Reactions: 7
Wait hahaha DCLs ex is Mounts ex? 😂😂

How long were DCL and this Chloe together? I can’t even see either of them liking each others pictures
no DCL is liking Mason Mount and Joe Willocks ex’s pics! So we are just assuming he is trying to slide into Chloe’s dm. Chloe is a footballer magnet.
DCL gf/ex gf or whatever she is - is v low-key it seems

No idea, i only realised he had 2 kids a few months back. 😅

I wonder if John has proposed to Olivia? Her latest post is very cryptic…
Either that or she’s really enjoying the sunset and can’t quite believe she climbed her way up a footballer and actually landed him.

• Haha
807FDC67-6A0A-45E9-B10B-460F5C02AECA.png
no DCL is liking Mason Mount and Joe Willocks ex’s pics! So we are just assuming he is trying to slide into Chloe’s dm. Chloe is a footballer magnet.
DCL gf/ex gf or whatever she is - is v low-key it seems
Wait let me get myself clear hahaha i’m confusing myself. This pic above isn’t Chloe, so who is this girl? What’s her name 👀

The last ex I saw of his was that Meg Lilley

View attachment 1300209
Wait let me get myself clear hahaha i’m confusing myself. This pic above isn’t Chloe, so who is this girl? What’s her name 👀

The last ex I saw of his was that Meg Lilley
That’s Jenna. We found out about her last summer 😂 but she is super private. Some people found her ig and it was private and had only like 100 followers. And Dom only posted about her once, if I remember correctly.

Reactions: 2
That’s Jenna. We found out about her last summer 😂 but she is super private. Some people found her ig and it was private and had only like 100 followers. And Dom only posted about her once, if I remember correctly.
I wasn’t on these threads last summer 😭😭 didn’t know this one existed until some point this season!

right so are him and jenna broken up now? i can’t remember dom posting about girls, perhaps the only posts i remember with girls was when him and tom davies went to New York!

I wasn’t on these threads last summer 😭😭 didn’t know this one existed until some point this season!

right so are him and jenna broken up now? i can’t remember dom posting about girls, perhaps the only posts i remember with girls was when him and tom davies went to New York!
i think jenna was around since late 2020. But they kept it v private! I’m so nosey I want to see more. Ooh what New York posts, I don’t remember these. Tom also has a girlfriend now

Reactions: 2

Give me DCL over Mount any day!

Probably nothing but I see Chilly and model Jade Bell have started following each other on his private Insta account. She looks his type but thought she had a bf? He’s probably trying to slide into her DMs….

Reactions: 5
i think jenna was around since late 2020. But they kept it v private! I’m so nosey I want to see more. Ooh what New York posts, I don’t remember these. Tom also has a girlfriend now
But they’re not together now right?

Do you not remember Tom and Dom both went to New York and they were tagging quite a few people who I think worked for vogue? Just went back on insta and it was Feb 2020 it seems!

Yes I knew about Tom but I dunno who she is like haven’t found her! Quite a few of our lot have girlfriends but they’re also quite naughty 😂 I know a girl whose spoken regularly to Richarlison, Gray, Branthwaite, Gordon 👀

Reactions: 4
But they’re not together now right?

Do you not remember Tom and Dom both went to New York and they were tagging quite a few people who I think worked for vogue? Just went back on insta and it was Feb 2020 it seems!

Yes I knew about Tom but I dunno who she is like haven’t found her! Quite a few of our lot have girlfriends but they’re also quite naughty 😂 I know a girl whose spoken regularly to Richarlison, Gray, Branthwaite, Gordon 👀
we don’t think they are. But they were recently in Paris so who bloody knows! But DCL is the one I’ve always said to my fiancé I would take a pass for lol.

I remember the New York trip but I don’t remember them tagging people!

she is Russian I think from her Instagram. Really pretty and who I always imagined Tom to go for.
yes a sneaky naughty lot aren’t they.
oh my. Gordon has a long term girlfriend so that is naughty

we don’t think they are. But they were recently in Paris so who bloody knows! But DCL is the one I’ve always said to my fiancé I would take a pass for lol.

I remember the New York trip but I don’t remember them tagging people!

she is Russian I think from her Instagram. Really pretty and who I always imagined Tom to go for.
yes a sneaky naughty lot aren’t they.
oh my. Gordon has a long term girlfriend so that is naughty
My fella was basically ready to give me to Ben Godfrey when we went in one of the executive boxes this season, but we’d lost and none of the players were in the mood and I went shy but he smiled and gave me a thumbs up though 😂😂 Ben or Dom for me!

Ah i’ll try and see if I can find anything about it but i’m sure it was like fashion week too.

How would I find this Russian? 👀

Yeah loads of them are naughty! Branthwaite has a long term girl aswell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.