Footballers And Wags #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she’ll just have to do a PCR test so she can go 🤣.

I love that it says “Harry Maguire is thought to be paying,” yeah no tit. If my mate was on 190k a week and wanted to stay in a chateau I’d be expecting them to foot the bill 🤣🤣.

Also I googled and this is kinda interesting…altho I don’t think some of them will be that low anymore… Maguire and Lukaku stealing a living tho 🤣

Reactions: 6
Maybe she’ll just have to do a PCR test so she can go 🤣.

I love that it says “Harry Maguire is thought to be paying,” yeah no tit. If my mate was on 190k a week and wanted to stay in a chateau I’d be expecting them to foot the bill 🤣🤣.

Also I googled and this is kinda interesting…altho I don’t think some of them will be that low anymore… Maguire and Lukaku stealing a living tho 🤣
Can’t believe we’re paying Cavani £250,000 per week for him to tell us when he wants to play, when he wants to rest and when he wants a few extra days holiday 😆

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Can’t believe we’re paying Cavani £250,000 per week for him to tell us when he wants to play, when he wants to rest and when he wants a few extra days holiday 😆
I wish there was a cry emoji because I would use that.

I love cavani I really do but it's time for him to move on now.

Reactions: 5
Says Declan is on £3000 a week and Phil Foden is £12000 surely they earn more than that 🤔

Reactions: 3
I wish there was a cry emoji because I would use that.

I love cavani I really do but it's time for him to move on now.
It’s time for most of the team to move on. Pay me a fraction of what they’re paying this lot and I'm sure I could train up a few lads from the local park to put in some better performances.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
£510,000 for C-Ron being benched so well invested money...😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
£510,000 for C-Ron being benched so well invested money...😂
That’s about the only one I don’t object to. If I could I’d pay him that every week for life to come and do ab crunches and keepy uppies in my back garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was wondering the other day what was going on with Declan and Lauren because he won Premier league player of the year at thr London football awards and she didn't even acknowledge it. I know she might have congratulated him in person but I thought it was a bit odd
Has the dog on Instagram page not congratulated him? Raffa 🐕
Well you never know all seems very quiet and can't say I've heard say anything about his private life. On that Gary Neville thing I did only see a bit of it, he did mention where he was from and his family live there etc.

Reactions: 2
Has the dog on Instagram page not congratulated him? Raffa 🐕
Well you never know all seems very quiet and can't say I've heard say anything about his private life. On that Gary Neville thing I did only see a bit of it, he did mention where he was from and his family live there etc.
Perhaps the dog is feeling a bit ruff rough.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So happy about the Neto news (we really needed some good news after the past couple of weeks). It’s Neves’s birthday on Sunday so hopefully Wolves got him the same gift; he was commenting on his IG about how he hopes his friendship with Neto will continue “for many years to come.” Hope that’s a hint!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I know, was like finally some good news! I really hope so :love: . Would make my day (well new contract and 3 points- sorry Everton fans)!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Lauren is pregnant. They told their families at Christmas but I don’t know anything else about when it’s due etc. Apparently everyone’s happy and all seems well, I don’t get the vibes that they will share it at all tbh even when it’s born. Which I’d prefer personally than the whole emojis over the face tit 🥲

Reactions: 9
i feel like her and declan seem so young to be parents. he, in particular, does not give me vibes that he is ready for a child.

Reactions: 11
I agree! I don’t know her, but to me it very much looked like she just loved the Euros shine, and with it being so likely Declan’s in for a big money Chelsea move soon, plus seeing first hand how fast Mason-Chloe turned to tit, she probably couldn’t wait to get him tied down 🙃 call me a cynic. But in saying that they’ve been together 6 years sooo maybe they feel ready 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Declan seems so nice… but this last couple of years he’s had a major glow up and been catapulted into the spotlight. I’m sure he’s had every insta model, reality star, b-list celeb in his DMs. He’s bound to have been tempted to stray! After all this time she’s not going to give him up easy 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I know, was like finally some good news! I really hope so :love: . Would make my day (well new contract and 3 points- sorry Everton fans)!
No thank you 😂 to be fair, we are much better at home. Fans have been a big difference, and our fans will be very up for sunday in terms of atmosphere and banners/flags, support. We will have Gray and Godfrey back which is a boost. I’m not expecting a result because it’s the hope that kills you but I equally wouldn’t be surprised. We desperately need a win.

Reactions: 2
Lauren is pregnant. They told their families at Christmas but I don’t know anything else about when it’s due etc. Apparently everyone’s happy and all seems well, I don’t get the vibes that they will share it at all tbh even when it’s born. Which I’d prefer personally than the whole emojis over the face tit 🥲
well if they aren’t sharing it publicly then why are you?? No offence but it’s a bit rude and disrespectful to assume a woman is pregnant and even ruder to announce it without their permission. If she is actually pregnant they’ve obviously chose not to share it for a reason??

• Heart
Reactions: 18
No thank you 😂 to be fair, we are much better at home. Fans have been a big difference, and our fans will be very up for sunday in terms of atmosphere and banners/flags, support. We will have Gray and Godfrey back which is a boost. I’m not expecting a result because it’s the hope that kills you but I equally wouldn’t be surprised. We desperately need a win.
Haha tbf with our last three results who knows 🤣. I think it will be an exciting game though. Now that I say that watch it be like 0-0 🤣

i feel like her and declan seem so young to be parents. he, in particular, does not give me vibes that he is ready for a child.
Yeah I know lots of people have kids young but he doesn’t seem the type have the family life young but good luck to them

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.