Footballers And Wags #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I think they're probably still together too, it just seems strange that a woman with an instagram page for her dog doesn't want to share that she's pregnant

Reactions: 5
One of my cousins is an Everton fan and was at the game tonight. Said he stayed to the end but his mate walked out not long after Spurs got their 4th.

Reactions: 2
One of my cousins is an Everton fan and was at the game tonight. Said he stayed to the end but his mate walked out not long after Spurs got their 4th.
I had a ticket as I normally go all the away games, but I decided to give tonight a miss as fatigue has been kicking my arse this past week and the thought of getting home at 3am and the miserable journey home really wasn’t appealing to me 😂 I’m glad I didn’t go. My mum left after the 4th went in, I’m surprised she lasted that long.

Loads of coaches had problems getting there today some not arriving till gone 8pm.

Reactions: 4
I had a ticket as I normally go all the away games, but I decided to give tonight a miss as fatigue has been kicking my arse this past week and the thought of getting home at 3am and the miserable journey home really wasn’t appealing to me 😂 I’m glad I didn’t go. My mum left after the 4th went in, I’m surprised she lasted that long.

Loads of coaches had problems getting there today some not arriving till gone 8pm.
Honestly I feel bad for the fans. I can’t say I blame them for walking out especially if they’ve travelled all the way down. It’s not a fun journey back 😭.

Yeah I think they're probably still together too, it just seems strange that a woman with an instagram page for her dog doesn't want to share that she's pregnant
I do remember months ago somebody say on these pages that she was pregnant but it had been denied when a journalist had asked the club. I mean what’s it go to do with West Ham, I’m sure they’d have other pressing matters.

However for not announcing, if she is indeed pregnant, might be for personal or medical reasons.

I feel pregnancy speculation is one of the most sensitive subjects to gossip about, you literally have no idea what anybody is going through or been through when it comes to fertility/infertility and just because they have an Instagram for their dog doesn’t mean they have to announce or are hiding a pregnancy ❤

Sorry it’s a topic close to my heart as you can tell but as everything - Instagram & reality are two extremely different things.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Does anyone think it's strange Declan Rice's gf hasn't posted or put up a story on instagram for a long time?
She’s definitely pregnant. There’s no way she could go this long without posting that poor dog if there wasn’t a valid reason 😂 Didn’t Fern Hawkins do the same thing when she was pregnant, disappear for like 7 months and then came back to insta with a baby announcement?

I’d resigned myself to it months ago that we would go down this season. This is really bleeping depressing
me too. last night was just so bad - i know lampard needs time and I'm sure with time there will be improvement, but the issue is that we don't have the time to wait

will we go down? honestly, I'm still torn - think we may scrape survival by a point or so (or at least that's what I've been telling myself)

michael keane has had THREE own goals this season, I'd love to know why he's still starting or even on the pitch (probably because we don't really have anyone else to replace him)

and as much as I hate to say this (he seems like a nice guy): DCL has unfortunately been so bad since returning from his injury. he's obviously talented and is probably currently a bit rusty from the time he's had out with repeated knocks, but I often forget he's even on the pitch when playing because he's been completely anonymous

another thing that hasn't helped is how DCL and richarlison seemingly have zero chemistry - when they're on the pitch together, it often seems like they're actively competing with each other. I'm not sure they could complement each other less as players and richarlison (imo) often performs better when DCL isn't playing

the only everton player I've enjoyed watching recently is anthony gordon (and VDB, but I don't want to get too attached when he's only on loan). the partnership between gordon and demarai gray (before his injury) was so fun to watch and I hope we see more of it soon

Reactions: 6
Everton are one of those clubs/fan bases that I’ve genuinely never had a problem with. In any other season, I’d be sad to see them struggling, but I absolutely can’t stand Frank Lampard. I think he’ll unravel very quickly if Everton don’t get results in their next two home league games (which are tough fixtures). He’s not been in this situation before and he tends to distance himself from problems. I accept that there are issues at Everton which predate Lampard’s appointment, but this all feels like he felt they were too big to go down and is now shitting his pants because he knows that isn’t necessarily the case.

Edit: apologies if I’ve missed this, but how do the Everton fans here feel about Lampard at the moment? I was surprised to see a number of Evertonians say they liked his interview calling out poorer players. As a fan, that’s what we do, but I don’t personally like seeing managers do this in public.

Reactions: 13
Not sure Lampard was the right manager to take on this job. It needed a manager who can take what he's got and grind out the wins. No philosophy, just scrape the points. Rooney would've been better. Tony Pulis kinda grinding out dour 1-0 wins.

But Everton has been appallingly run since Moshiri took over. It's a disgrace. Everton were always just a solid club, Moyes worked wonders on a relatively tight budget. And everyone respected Everton for doing their best with their lot.

And as much as I don't want to see Everton get relegated, it wouldn't surprise me if they did. Probably put the brakes on the new stadium. And get a proper squad clear out going. Which they desperately need.

Good recruitment of solid if unexciting players does so much more good than a policy of big money signings.

Might surprise a few people now, but I actually don't want Everton to go down 😱
I don't want to lose the Merseyside derby just as the passion is being reignited into the players.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Might surprise a few people now, but I actually don't want Everton to go down 😱
I don't want to lose the Merseyside derby just as the passion is being reignited into the players.
Thats similar to how I feel about Leeds, I like having that rivalry back.
Also one of the only rivals we beat lately 😂

• Haha
She’s definitely pregnant. There’s no way she could go this long without posting that poor dog if there wasn’t a valid reason 😂 Didn’t Fern Hawkins do the same thing when she was pregnant, disappear for like 7 months and then came back to insta with a baby announcement?
there was chat a while back saying fern looked pregnant again, do you think she posted this to prove she isn’t lol

and as much as I hate to say this (he seems like a nice guy): DCL has unfortunately been so bad since returning from his injury. he's obviously talented and is probably currently a bit rusty from the time he's had out with repeated knocks, but I often forget he's even on the pitch when playing because he's been completely anonymous

another thing that hasn't helped is how DCL and richarlison seemingly have zero chemistry - when they're on the pitch together, it often seems like they're actively competing with each other. I'm not sure they could complement each other less as players and richarlison (imo) often performs better when DCL isn't playing
I worry about DCL, I really hope it wasn’t a one season wonder kinda thing. he will defo be rusty but I hope there is not a mental problem stemmed from the injury that he can’t shake. It must have been hard but as a footballer everyone has periods of injury. he was talk of the town/top dog for a while and now isn’t. I also think he needs to focus on his football and not any commercial stuff - I hope his agent is saying the same.
agree, don’t think him and richy get on well at all, seems to be a competitive/jealousy thing

Attachments

Last edited:
there was chat a while back saying fern looked pregnant again, do you think she posted this to prove she isn’t lol

I worry about DCL, I really hope it wasn’t a one season wonder kinda thing. he will defo be rusty but I hope there is not a mental problem stemmed from the injury that he can’t shake. It must have been hard but as a footballer everyone has periods of injury. he was talk of the town/top dog for a while and now isn’t. I also think he needs to focus on his football and not any commercial stuff - I hope his agent is saying the same.
agree, don’t think him and richy get on well at all, seems to be a competitive/jealousy thing
I remember people saying she looked pregnant at her daughters birthday party but wasn’t that like a year ago? She had probably just put on weight during lockdown like the rest of us 😂
I definitely don’t think she’s pregnant, she’s been on nights out/holidays with the other wags and although it’s possible I doubt she would want to be pregnant at her wedding, I couldn’t think of anything worse than having to be sober on my wedding night 😭

Reactions: 3
I remember people saying she looked pregnant at her daughters birthday party but wasn’t that like a year ago? She had probably just put on weight during lockdown like the rest of us 😂
I definitely don’t think she’s pregnant, she’s been on nights out/holidays with the other wags and although it’s possible I doubt she would want to be pregnant at her wedding, I couldn’t think of anything worse than having to be sober on my wedding night 😭
I thought it from a pic at I think the Rooney premier but in pics since she hasnt looked it. I think it must've been the angle.

Lauren could be waiting til the birth if she is, my cousin did that we could tell but she said nothing to most of us. Only told her parents/sisters

no this was back in november at a film premier. I defo don’t think she is, also couldn’t think of anything worse than being pregnant at my wedding, it’s far too long a day without a drink and with a bump

I thought it from a pic at I think the Rooney premier but in pics since she hasnt looked it. I think it must've been the angle.

Lauren could be waiting til the birth if she is, my cousin did that we could tell but she said nothing to most of us. Only told her parents/sisters
Ahhh right I don’t remember that, but like you said seems like it was just the angle. I’m intrigued to see who attends their wedding, isn’t it in France? Didn’t expect that from them, at first I thought they would go for the typical wedding in mykonos/santorini until i remembered he is probably banned from the country 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ahhh right I don’t remember that, but like you said seems like it was just the angle. I’m intrigued to see who attends their wedding, isn’t it in France?
if it is in France, no anti-vaxxers will be able to attend! cough Megan

• Haha
if it is in France, no anti-vaxxers will be able to attend! cough Megan

According to this article it’s in France and Megan is a bridesmaid so she is definitely going. Either the rules around traveling/vaccines have changed or she’s had to get vaccinated 😂

According to this article it’s in France and Megan is a bridesmaid so she is definitely going. Either the rules around traveling/vaccines have changed or she’s had to get vaccinated 😂
france even require a booster to enter atm. Maybe will change by the time of wedding! want more wag chat, bring on summer lol

I was wondering the other day what was going on with Declan and Lauren because he won Premier league player of the year at thr London football awards and she didn't even acknowledge it. I know she might have congratulated him in person but I thought it was a bit odd

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.