Footballers and WAGS #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also dcl rumours. out of both, who would be best?
To be fair it’s only an online rumour, I don’t know anything … not really sure who I’d pick one is out of form and one is coming back from injury

Reactions: 1
Last night was so bleeping cruel, we didn’t deserve that.
Feel for you, football is so cruel sometimes especially with a last minute winner. You played well though and definite improvements from recent form.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Nothing beats a last minute winner at an away game in the away end in the 90+7 minute… Celebrate however you want I say 🤷‍♀️😂
Nothing beats a last minute winner in either end. I always feel for people who don’t like football because there is no feeling like it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Feel for you, football is so cruel sometimes especially with a last minute winner. You played well though and definite improvements from recent form.
Yeah definite improvement for Leicester but my god, some of the chances Spurs had first half that they really should have put away there and then

Reactions: 9
Nothing beats a last minute winner in either end. I always feel for people who don’t like football because there is no feeling like it.
Not related to the game last night, but beating your hated rivals is the best feeling in the world even if your team are shite. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just seen Cannavaro is being interviewed for the Everton job. Would I be happy for another attractive manager to be in the PL? Yes? Would I be pleased with this development if I were an Everton fan? Perhaps not!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just seen Cannavaro is being interviewed for the Everton job. Would I be happy for another attractive manager to be in the PL? Yes? Would I be pleased with this development if I were an Everton fan? Perhaps not!!
Bit of an atom bomb with him being dropped into the running all of a sudden. Not sure here is the right place to expand his coaching career but he could certainly help our defenders 😂

Oh he is hot 👀… at that age where i can admire the players and the managers🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh he would be a wonderful addition to the league 😍😍 he’s pretty inexperienced as a manager though so I think he’d be useless to Everton. He’d be very lovely for me to look at though.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What a win for Liverpool tonight!! I have a feeling we might just clinch it against Chelsea next month!! What a game that will be though! Regardless it will be good to see someone other than city lift the league cup as it looks like they’ll prob be lifting all the other silverware this season!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What a win for Liverpool tonight!! I have a feeling we might just clinch it against Chelsea next month!! What a game that will be though! Regardless it will be good to see someone other than city lift the league cup as it looks like they’ll prob be lifting all the other silverware this season!
I think Jota is one my my favourite signings we’ve ever had and i’m not even joking 😂 I don’t think people realise how good he actually is, he’s actually in better form than his fellow Portuguese players in the premier league right now imo. Agreed that it will be nice to see someone else winning, city will win the prem this season but won’t touch the champs league as per usual.

I’m laughing at the people who said we would be fucked without Salah & Mane during afcon 😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've always loved him since he shaved his head 😍 he's a beautiful specimen. I'm not sure how I'd feel about him going to Everton though.
I think I'd be able to forgive him him if he always wore a suit or took off his shirt a lot 🤤🤤

I think Jota is one my my favourite signings we’ve ever had and i’m not even joking 😂 I don’t think people realise how good he actually is, he’s actually in better form than his fellow Portuguese players in the premier league right now imo. Agreed that it will be nice to see someone else winning, city will win the prem this season but won’t touch the champs league as per usual.

I’m laughing at the people who said we would be fucked without Salah & Mane during afcon 😭😭😭
i know this is typical city fan thought process but i would love the team to win the CL this season because i think we were robbed last year. but honestly think it will be next season we win when we’ve signed haaland. i’m manifesting it 🥰

jota is an immense player but i’m bias and can’t put anyone before bernardo. absolutely makes me feel sick that bruno fernandes has the best form when you go off FPL cos i hate that rat.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Jota is an incredible player and I still have a bit of a soft spot for him. Maybe I shouldn’t but I do 🤣.

Liverpool have some great players- everyone focuses on Salah because yes he is amazing but they have a lot of quality, look at how VVD being out impacted them!

• Heart
Reactions: 4

AA pass yesterday was so good. That bastard 🤣🤣😘

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.