Footballers and WAGS #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think people would care if he was working an “every day” job but putting him in the public eye where he might be an idol to young men and women is… not good. If a criminal does their time then yes they should be allowed to get a job… however If you commit a violent crime (barring something like self defence) they shouldn’t be in a position of power over impressionable people.

If in 20 years, my club decided to sign Greenwood or Mendy, I would be disgusted.
the person in question is getting paid a few hundred quid a week to travel to the likes of Stranraer on a midweek and appear in front of a few hundred people. It’s not a position of power or really in the public eye as very few people would have known this person before today.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he tries and twists it into: “she’s always had really big issues, and I’ve tried to help her but I just couldn’t help her she was too mentally sick or” or some lies like that . He’ll try and seem like the victim but it’s not going to work. I heard a rumour that he might get 56 years but sadly there’s no chance of that. But even so. No matter how long he gets he will never kick a ball again no team wants to have an rapist on their team
It depends just how much evidence they have, if not much I can see plenty of teams who'd still be willing. Maybe not the top teams & I think the National team.

Reactions: 1

Wow just wow. All of them but the last one don’t get it, appalling. The second guy was appalled but showed up to the game, the third guy said ‘it’s a risk’ and the first I won’t even go there.
Last guy is the only good answer. Second one is SO close to getting it 🤦🏻‍♀️ but yet doesnt

Reactions: 3
Can we please try not to speculate about what MG might be planning to say in his defence? We don't want to give his legal rep an excuse to call for a mistrial due to the jury being prejudiced.

Reactions: 11

Wow just wow. All of them but the last one don’t get it, appalling. The second guy was appalled but showed up to the game, the third guy said ‘it’s a risk’ and the first I won’t even go there.
Interesting that they seemingly couldn't find one woman to comment :unsure:

Reactions: 1
the person in question is getting paid a few hundred quid a week to travel to the likes of Stranraer on a midweek and appear in front of a few hundred people. It’s not a position of power or really in the public eye as very few people would have known this person before today.
Ehh maybe it’s not the same as signing for Chelsea or Liverpool or one of the Manchester clubs but it still doesn’t sit right with me. Maybe if it wasn’t for MG showing himself to be a scumbag people wouldn’t notice as much but i think if anything it’s good that people are bringing it up when it might have flown under the radar before

Interesting that they seemingly couldn't find one woman to comment :unsure:
gives me these vibes

F0C08E87-00A7-46B9-816C-1AA1F76D0BFE.png

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.