Footballers and WAGS #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, football has just been a little annoying with the amount of cancellations because of injuries and covid so here's hoping it's gets better.

Onwards we go 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Transfer chat.

Assume West Ham are not going to buy him?
I like Jesse but this whole ownership thing with Newcastle doesn't sit well with me, so I hope he goes to a different team. Wouldn't mind him at Villa Park, but I can't see him being on Stevie G's radar.

Reactions: 6
Seems like the PL is discussing with clubs in order to change the rules and make postponements harder.

I like Jesse but this whole ownership thing with Newcastle doesn't sit well with me, so I hope he goes to a different team. Wouldn't mind him at Villa Park, but I can't see him being on Stevie G's radar.
I will look at any "higher" profile player that joins Newcastle at the moment. Not just because of the shady ownership (I'm a Chelsea fan and our owner isn't exactly squeaky clean himself) but also because it just shows they're doing it for the money. People keep going on about the Newcastle project and bla bla bla. No player that Newcastle signs now will be part of the project. The main concern is staying up. Challenging for top 4 will take at least 4/5 years. And all the players that are now being linked won't be considered good enough when the time comes and will be replaced by actual world-class players.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Seems like the PL is discussing with clubs in order to change the rules and make postponements harder.
Bit late for that, notice how the postponment announcements always seem to mention injuries as well as covid cases… the PL have made themselves look very stupid 😒

Reactions: 9
Predictions for the Tottenham Leicester game?
I daren't even speak about tonight. We‘re getting some of our players back now, which will be nice. However, we’re always tit against Spurs so I’m leaving that there.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.