Footballers and Wags #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a neutral in this situation I’d associate Gobshite more with Klopp, the arrogance pours out of him
Arent you the poster who hates liverpool though? Therefore i am not surprised you think Klopp is arrogant. I might have you mixed up with someone else, so apologies if thats the case.

Arent you the poster who hates liverpool though? Therefore i am not surprised you think Klopp is arrogant. I might have you mixed up with someone else, so apologies if thats the case.
I don’t hate Liverpool. I just find the football club a bit insufferable, doesn’t mean I hate every fan. But I think Klopp is viewed as quite arrogant by fans of other teams. It’s that confidence that borders arrogance.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
As a neutral in this situation I’d associate Gobshite more with Klopp, the arrogance pours out of him
I’m biased as I’m a Liverpool fan but klopp is anything but arrogant he is so down to earth and lovely!

Reactions: 9
I’m biased as I’m a Liverpool fan but klopp is anything but arrogant he is so down to earth and lovely!
That’s fair, I mean just stating as an almost neutral. But he’s successful to be fair to him.

Reactions: 5
Plus his wife is a social worker, so i love her as well.
After all our years of being tit and having other clubs take the piss out of us, i can handle it if some people think he is arrogant.
Not that he is, you only need to listen to his interviews to realise he isnt arrogant. I love him :)

Reactions: 8
Didn’t know that, that is great 👍🏻

Off topic other hand really impressed by Gerrard’s interviews so far
I mean i would surprised if she still works as one, but she is trained in social work.
I just love him and i am biased as duck so im probably the worst person to talk to! And his middle name is Norbett!!!! hahaha

Reactions: 3
I mean i would surprised if she still works as one, but she is trained in social work.
I just love him and i am biased as duck so im probably the worst person to talk to! And his middle name is Norbett!!!! hahaha
Ok he’s now known as Norbert to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He is such a bleeping gobshite isnt he! In my eyes he will forever be a bitter bluenosed twit.
As an Everton fan ….. He’s the best little Spaniard we know 👀👀👀

In all fairness, I actually think Arteta would be a dirty fighter - he’s feisty

Reactions: 2
Just like to flag up a couple of the duties expected from godparents….

• Model and encourage them to develop Christian values – being kind and compassionate towards others.

• Show them practically how to make good choices in life, for themselves and for others. This might mean talking to them about how to stay healthy, how to resist temptations that can harm us and other people and how to handle peer pressure as they grow older.

Yep. Chilwell is a superb choice, Madders 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

• Model and encourage them to develop Christian values – being kind and compassionate towards others.

• Show them practically how to make good choices in life, for themselves and for others. This might mean talking to them about how to stay healthy, how to resist temptations that can harm us and other people and how to handle peer pressure as they grow older.

Since when was Madders a Christian anyway… isn’t godparent a christian thing 🤣

Reactions: 2

To be fair Chilwell does make choices. A different choice every week…..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yep love ole will always been a legend and he's done so well to get us this far. But now it's fine for a more experienced manager to take over.
I just feel sad about how its ending, as the good he did for us will be forgotten.
I dont think the players get enough blame though, as some of our awful play you cant blame coaching theres been so many player errors.
Theres only a few imo who give it there all for Ole, DDG is in my good books.
Hate to say it but part of me thinks some players are doing it on purpose.

Those who watched how did Donny do when he came on, I think I read he was 1 of the few trying?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hate to say it but part of me thinks some players are doing it on purpose.
There's absolutely no doubt about that. However poor OGS is at organising the team (and I appreciate there's a hierarchy that restricts him in the role in a way that wouldn't occur at other clubs), these are players who get £200k per week to show up. To look as clueless and lazy as they have looked in certain games this system is absolutely them dirty protesting against the manager. Roy Keane predicted this would happen ages ago and it's happened. Maguire I'm sure has been influential in this, but he's always been clumsy, slow and offensively overrated.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.