Footballers and Wags #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
loving this sideline drama in the arsenal game.

who do you reckon would win a fight…klopp or arteta??

Busy with his Harem ain't he 😉
Only so much Chilly to go round……apparently there was not enough of a gap in his shagging calendar to fit in a visit with his godson….. 🤣
Also the fact that budget Noel Edmunds has a child worries me……his son already has more brain cells than his dad. And better dress sense.

Klopp and his BDE 💪

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Klopp of course.
Artteta just looks like a gobshite who would mouth off and then run away.
*i really dont like him at all, nothing to do with Arsenal but everything to do with his Everton days*

Reactions: 4

Klopp would destroy Arteta 😂 imagine kicking off and riling up all the fans for liverpool to score approximately 5 minutes later 😭 clown

Reactions: 2
Klopp would destroy Arteta 😂 imagine kicking off and riling up all the fans for liverpool to score approximately 5 minutes later 😭 clown
I actually love klopp. He makes me laugh so hard and all I see is when shouting BELIEVE 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He is such a bleeping gobshite isnt he! In my eyes he will forever be a bitter bluenosed twit.

Reactions: 3
He is such a bleeping gobshite isnt he! In my eyes he will forever be a bitter bluenosed twit.
As a neutral in this situation I’d associate Gobshite more with Klopp, the arrogance pours out of him

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.