Footballers and Wags #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kenneth(they were in the past few threads) is apparently with lads on their holiday 💀💀 lmao sod off, total bs

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Stop it 😭 on this thread or? How do you search people on this? Is this the same person who claims to have sleep with James Maddison among other things?
Click on the search bar and there should be an option to search by member, and you just put someone’s username there. Yeah, that’s the same person, and don’t me wrong I love to hear what people have to say and their experiences. But sometimes it’s way tooo much… 😛

Reactions: 1
Click on the search bar and there should be an option to search by member, and you just put someone’s username there. Yeah, that’s the same person, and don’t me wrong I love to hear what people have to say and their experiences. But sometimes it’s way tooo much… 😛
Got it, thanks! Yeah I love to hear too but only when it’s true and not utter bullshit 😂

Reactions: 2
Got it, thanks! Yeah I love to hear too but only when it’s true and not utter bullshit 😂
Is this also the same person who said in one of the previous threads that they were dating Ben Chillwell but broke it off with him because he was seeing other girls and they didn’t want to be another side piece?!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
this thread is making me miss the Raya girl :(

surely it's only a matter of time before we get some real tea? normally JG is messy af but he seems to be successfully staying under the radar! makes you wonder if the speculation around him moving to city has some truth in it - trying to keep his nose clean (metaphorically lol) until he's signed the contract

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
this thread is making me miss the Raya girl :(

surely it's only a matter of time before we get some real tea? normally JG is messy af but he seems to be successfully staying under the radar! makes you wonder if the speculation around him moving to city has some truth in it - trying to keep his nose clean (metaphorically lol) until he's signed the contract
Would Man City care that much about his sex Life Getting some tabloid attention ? Without evidence it will affect his on pitch performances.

Would Man City care that much about his sex Life Getting some tabloid attention ? Without evidence it will affect his on pitch performances.
i doubt it, but it wouldn’t surprise me if his agent has told him to not expose how messy he really is, especially since he’s now giving off the impression he’s in a long term stable relationship.

Reactions: 2

I remember at Christmas Cat saying she wasn’t going to post any more of her private life yet she now seems to be in the Mail almost every single day.

Reactions: 6
Seems they were joined by some insta girls again. Says a lot that they would rather party on yachts with random girls than spend time with their girlfriends/wives and in some cases, children.

Reactions: 11
If Jordan Henderson leaves Liverpool this summer like some are saying I will bleeping die. How are they potentially gonna let their captain go?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
We are doomed these threads have been took over by make believes.
I know. Now it seems bulling has occurred? I still say there a people on here with more than 1 account. I truly do. The timings of some, the words of some. Just don't see the need to make tit up. You just have to make more up each time 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6

I remember at Christmas Cat saying she wasn’t going to post any more of her private life yet she now seems to be in the Mail almost every single day.
the daily mail just reposts insta stories for a living

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.