Footballers and Wags #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That super olly has a photo with saka after the shootout and saka looks awful. Really upset. It's absolutely beyond me how some parents can be so ridiculously pushy. Genuinely think it's awful how his dad's using him to meet footballers and get stuff off them.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Yes she did & then she photoshopped Kairos name and DOB onto the pic and pretended a “lovely fan” did it… she’s soo so embarrassing
Goodness gracious me, honestly cant her family intervene? Or are they fame whores too

Reactions: 6

I’m crying at Declan “is it shallow” …babes you are in the middle of the ocean 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 40

I’m crying at Declan “is it shallow” …babes you are in the middle of the ocean 😂😭
The guy that posted a video has a Cyprus flag to his name, he’s a billionaire and was born in Cyprus but’s he’s actually British. Lol does anyone know anything about him? How do they even know him?

Reactions: 3
The guy that posted a video has a Cyprus flag to his name, he’s a billionaire and was born in Cyprus but’s he’s actually British. Lol does anyone know anything about him? How do they even know him?
He probably just invited them as Declan has supported his charity foundation in the past. Not sure how Kieran got himself an invite through,

Reactions: 4
Well I’ve missed a few days and I had about 50 pages to catch up on but I seriously cannot picture Stassie or any of her friends with the boys, I’d picture them with either rappers considering kylies baby daddy is Travis Scott, Basketballers, American footballers or LA influencers like themselves. I just can’t picture any of them with premier league players tbh🤣

Reactions: 15
Yeah i really don’t think Stassie is looking our boys way, i mean stranger things have happened but she’s gonna want someone to show off with in America and British ‘SOCCURRR’ stars ain’t really it unless it’s David Beckham the only one some of them know or care about 😂

Reactions: 13
Oh yeah I’ve got no hesitation she would get back with him. They all over look it all for the $$$.

If they were together, how on earth did that get past the producers?
Doubt the producers care. I have a friend who was approached for Love Island on at least 2 occasions. Not an influencer as such, but followers in excess of 100k at the time. He's gay. Producers weren't bothered. Looks wise, he's very LI but he has the self awareness to know that nobody would believe him to be straight.

Reactions: 5
No one told them? Or the producers didn’t care as they need a few quasi famous people every series and she was the best they could find.

To be fair I am suprised Puma were happy at approving that as it was obvious either she or others would pick up on that and make it a story.

I presume Kyle is also why she doesn’t show Kairo’s face, Surely it would suit her to show him - more press attention for example. Through if it is Kyle stopping her I am surprised she listens and doesn’t make it a story in itself.
She has threads on here and the general consensus is there is some sort of order in place preventing her from showing the kid’s face. She was also very vocal about things at the start of the Euros then went quiet so it looks like she was gagged. I don’t think she’d risk the maintenance money by breaking the terms.

The thing with Puma, I think she desperately tried to make it into a story (she started a petition, contacted Puma multiple times including to tell them members of their staff were leaving in protest)…but Puma fulfilled an order from a client, they’re not going to jeopardise the revenue from supplying an England player by saying “mate, there’s this kid…we’re not sure if you’ve publicly admitted he’s yours but morally, if he is yours, do you not think we should put him on too?”

And there was no story in the press as far as I know.

Reactions: 6
I bet Sasha, Anouksha and Lauren are checking non stop becuase if they guys get caught with someone the press will be full on,
Anouksha? Do we think Luke is a cheater/would be unfaithful on holiday?

Here’s the video if no one wants to give her story a view 😂

WTF is Luke Shaw wearing
Look at these fools, stepping on the furniture?!?!? A little ghetto, no? No wonder restaurants don't like their company. I like the guys, but money doesn't buy class.

Anyone else find it strange how they have been so many weeks away from their girlfriends & children and they go straight on holiday without seeing them for more than a day 😕🤔
Seems like a classic case of "I make the money. I make the rules." 😕 I would throw a fit.

they really are milking this blue outfit
This picture is a whole mess. Sorry not sorry, it's not giving what they think it is 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Anybody else hoping they fly to Ibiza today. Need some fresh tea. Also dying to see what girls follow!

Reactions: 3
Ollie making an absolute twit of himself on Keiran’s story 🤦🏻‍♀️ Words messy and sloppy come to mind

Honestly I thought the same! It’s his voice isn’t it!?! Or do his friends just have the same accent hmm
His friends have the same accent. They’re both brummies the ones we’ve seen.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.