Footballers and Wags #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well looks like Olivia will have to get the vaccine if she wants her son to watch his daddy play
Lol

The clubs themselves will start to put pressure on the players at least. Because vaccinated players wont have to isolate unless they get it while unvaccinated players will have to isolate in some circumstances even if they test negative as close contacts. A lot of the disruption last season was caused by players who did not get it having to isolate just in case. Clubs won’t want a repeat of that.

Reactions: 11
If Jordan Henderson leaves Liverpool this summer like some are saying I will bleeping die. How are they potentially gonna let their captain go?
No way! Surely not??

Yeah I think that might have been the picture that was taken after the Euros had finished.

Anti-vaxxer LaurYn is back at it again with her pearls of wisdom for us all.

I personally give it a month or so before she gets the vaccine & jets off on holiday with her chavvy sis & Grant.

(For the record, I don’t care whether people choose to have the vaccine or not - it’s up to everyone to make that choice. I just hate how she, and some of these other Z Listers get on her soap box & trying preaching)
That j*b could equally be jab or job, she seems to be anti both of those…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Before Kairo is 18 and the mantanance stops she will have to either be with another rich guy or that lifestyle will fully end.

As Kyle’s kids with Annie are presumbly going to private schools so will Kairo (if Kyle refuses to pay she could get him to pay for that as that would be seen as him not giving him the same standard of living)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Before Kairo is 18 and the mantanance stops she will have to either be with another rich guy or that lifestyle will fully end.

As Kyle’s kids with Annie are presumbly going to private schools so will Kairo (if Kyle refuses to pay she could get him to pay for that as that would be seen as him not giving him the same standard of living)
As far as I’m aware lauryn already gets everything she is entitled to from Kyle, kairo is not guaranteed to have all of the things his other 3 boys have. Chances are he most likely won’t tbh

Reactions: 12
As far as I’m aware lauryn already gets everything she is entitled to from Kyle, kairo is not guaranteed to have all of the things his other 3 boys have. Chances are he most likely won’t tbh
There’s some interesting chat on her thread about how maintenance is figured out. People with experience of dealing with this kind of thing have said a lot of it comes down to previous lifestyle as in if they were a couple so obviously that’s not the case here. He also has three children to support so that seems to reduce the amount he will have to pay her. She still stays in the home she co-owns with her mum do that’s probably why he hasn’t bought her a house.

So it would appear he pays probably still a substantial amount of money for Kairo and that’s all he legally has to do.

Reactions: 8
… deleted,

The courts nearly always order school fees to be paid as part of a luxury maintenance allowance unless he shows he literally can’t afford it. Unlikely he be able to do That.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Anti-vaxxer LaurYn is back at it again with her pearls of wisdom for us all.

I personally give it a month or so before she gets the vaccine & jets off on holiday with her chavvy sis & Grant.

(For the record, I don’t care whether people choose to have the vaccine or not - it’s up to everyone to make that choice. I just hate how she, and some of these other Z Listers get on their soap box & trying preaching)

also, absolutely howling that she has starred out the word “jab” as if it’s a swear word 😂😂😂View attachment 670043
Staring Jab out so Insta doesn’t do the Covid banner 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I don’t like the throwing around of the word ghetto that everyone seems to do these days. Majority of the people who go to these beach clubs etc stand on furniture and tables, that’s the whole fun of it
I don't think it's fun to act trashy at an upscale beachside restaurant. I think its ghetto, no matter who you are or how much money you have. 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
I don't think it's fun to act trashy at an upscale beachside restaurant. I think its ghetto, no matter who you are or how much money you have. 🤷🏽‍♀️
Well then I suggest you actually educate yourself on what the word means and stop throwing around words that may be offensive to certain people. Ghetto and trashy do not mean the same thing sweetheart.

Reactions: 19
Well then I suggest you actually educate yourself on what the word means and stop throwing around words that may be offensive to certain people. Ghetto and trashy do not mean the same thing sweetheart.
I'm a Black American sweetheart. I know the connotations of the word ghetto and it can apply to any and everyone, it's not indicative of a certain racial or ethnic group. I don't understand why you're getting personally offended about me calling rich European athletes and their company ghetto when they are in fact acting low class. Money doesn't cover up stepping on couches instead of walking around... on the floor... designed for walking. Imagine being the restaurant owner and seeing your hard work treated so carelessly.

In other news Jack looks absolutely trashed. I'm glad the boys don't mind taking photos with fans though. Lucky fans 😵
20210719_055018.jpg

Reactions: 8
I think Jack (and the other lads tbf) must be great full they weren’t around in the late 90’s early 00’s tabloid era

Reactions: 10
I'm a Black American sweetheart. I know the connotations of the word ghetto and it can apply to any and everyone, it's not indicative of a certain racial or ethnic group. I don't understand why you're getting personally offended about me calling rich European athletes and their company ghetto when they are in fact acting low class. Money doesn't cover up stepping on couches instead of walking around... on the floor... designed for walking. Imagine being the restaurant owner and seeing your hard work treated so carelessly.

In other news Jack looks absolutely trashed. I'm glad the boys don't mind taking photos with fans though. Lucky fans 😵View attachment 670477
In that case I’m even more surprised you are happy with the word being thrown around. Every black person I’ve ever know has been absolutely mortified when someone uses the word out of context and can’t stand it, but each to their own I suppose 🤷🏻‍♀️
That’s an old picture, from last summer I’m sure

Reactions: 7
p.sure that pic is from the last trip they did to mykonos. a year on and JG’s talent on the pitch may have improved but his dress sense hasn’t 🤣

defo frightening to think how much he must be drinking to look that pissed

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think Jack (and the other lads tbf) must be great full they weren’t around in the late 90’s early 00’s tabloid era
I think it’s far worse because it spreads on social media before it gets to the tabloids
and you can’t really escape it when it’s on social media, where as in the 00’s it was forgot about a few days later simply because it was just the Sunday papers that loved a football scandal.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.