Footballers and Wags #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
obvs his friends have the same accents but he’s not going to fly them over and then leave them to go off somewhere else 🤣 he’s with them! They’re his best pals. Whether it was his voice or not he’s deffo there 🤪

Reactions: 6
With one of Chilly’s best friends tonight!
That’s actually one of Jack’s best friends from school, people need to get their facts right spreading fake news like a bunch of 14 year old girls zzzzzzz no wonder the originals don’t bother here any more.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Honestly I thought the same! It’s his voice isn’t it!?! Or do his friends just have the same accent hmm
That’s actually one of Jack’s best friends from school, people need to get their facts right spreading fake news like a bunch of 14 year old girls zzzzzzz no wonder the originals don’t bother here any more.
I don’t understand how it go confused 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Those lads and Jack go way back. Back enough that they used to frequent Nuvo quite a lot when it was the “in” place.

These girls are from the U.K. too. It’s not hard to find this info based on their IGs

Reactions: 4
Excuse you. Calm down love I typed Chilly instead of Jack big bleeping wooop. Think you need some time off here, you mad

YOU DONT KNOW THESE MEN OR THEIR REAL LIVES DESPITE HOW MUCH YOU THINK YOU KNOW!! I think some of you girls need to calm your attitudes. We’re all here for the fun of it and to share and discuss info. Nobody is dying if you get something wrong. Relax ya batty.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She has threads on here and the general consensus is there is some sort of order in place preventing her from showing the kid’s face. She was also very vocal about things at the start of the Euros then went quiet so it looks like she was gagged. I don’t think she’d risk the maintenance money by breaking the terms.

The thing with Puma, I think she desperately tried to make it into a story (she started a petition, contacted Puma multiple times including to tell them members of their staff were leaving in protest)…but Puma fulfilled an order from a client, they’re not going to jeopardise the revenue from supplying an England player by saying “mate, there’s this kid…we’re not sure if you’ve publicly admitted he’s yours but morally, if he is yours, do you not think we should put him on too?”

And there was no story in the press as far as I know.

The press have been reporting the Boots - including yesterday when the bottom of the article containing the 40 pics of Kyle and Annie recapped everyhting and even had a picture of the boots.

Reactions: 4
Anouksha? Do we think Luke is a cheater/would be unfaithful on holiday?

Look at these fools, stepping on the furniture?!?!? A little ghetto, no? No wonder restaurants don't like their company. I like the guys, but money doesn't buy class.

Seems like a classic case of "I make the money. I make the rules." 😕 I would throw a fit.

This picture is a whole mess. Sorry not sorry, it's not giving what they think it is 🙄
I don’t like the throwing around of the word ghetto that everyone seems to do these days. Majority of the people who go to these beach clubs etc stand on furniture and tables, that’s the whole fun of it

Reactions: 6
I’m a scouser and I find that so insulting 🤣🤣🤣 but you’re entitled to your opinion!
omg nooo I bet ur 1000x better looking and have a way better personality than those wannabe desperadoes! I just meant I was shocked they mightn’t be British coz they were giving me city girl vibes like geordie/Essex 😂

Reactions: 3
omg nooo I bet ur 1000x better looking and have a way better personality than those wannabe desperadoes! I just meant I was shocked they mightn’t be British coz they were giving me city girl vibes like geordie/Essex 😂
Lol I’m only joking, I know the type you mean, I did think they would be British too

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That super olly has a photo with saka after the shootout and saka looks awful. Really upset. It's absolutely beyond me how some parents can be so ridiculously pushy. Genuinely think it's awful how his dad's using him to meet footballers and get stuff off them.
It’s crazy. I would be mortified if I was that dad, he sent him over to rashford as well but I think he’s a bit more used to it at this point. Poor saka looked gutted, why not just let him be with his family? Weird behavior

Reactions: 23
It’s crazy. I would be mortified if I was that dad, he sent him over to rashford as well but I think he’s a bit more used to it at this point. Poor saka looked gutted, why not just let him be with his family? Weird behavior
It’s awful - the kid has got photos, videos, signed shirts/boots - and god knows what else - from EVERYONE at this point! As someone else on this thread said earlier, his dad is supposedly very wealthy and well connected as a result.. so I guess money talks. For the final they were sat right in front of Sasha and Jack’s parents.

Totally agree with your point though - to harass the players directly after the game when they are clearly devastated with the outcome - just for the sake of some social media attention - is really disgraceful. Shame on them.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Had a look on Formula 1 wags the resurrection has happened! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.