Footballers and Wags #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bit weird for them to be in Manchester though, don’t they all live in London?
Wonder if Luke and anouska were onboard. Then it would be going to Manchester

Jack must be taking Sasha away. She just posted she can’t wait to be tanned again. 😭😭😂

Reactions: 1
Have you noticed that Alisha has now posted pics of her in the outfit that the girl Jack was pictured with. Brown shirt and Gucci bucket hat 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So funny how Jade and her friends went to the restaurant to meet up with them but sat across the restaurant on a completely different end. I’m not sure if Mason’s type is non-white or just brunette, I.e Jess Portman & Jennifer Mcsween
didn’t someone mention something about him and Atlanta pitman and she is the opposite to all of that I don’t think he has a type

Reactions: 2
talking about thinking wags are pregnant from beach pics - Charlotte Trippier saying she is having a third would not surprise me. It might just be her shape but it looks a bit Like a bump,

Reactions: 2
talking about thinking wags are pregnant from beach pics - Charlotte Trippier saying she is having a third would not surprise me. It might just be her shape but it looks a bit Like a bump,
She was steaming at the euros final not even 2 weeks ago so I highly doubt it. She doesn’t look any different in her holiday pics than she does normally

Reactions: 6
She was steaming at the euros final not even 2 weeks ago so I highly doubt it. She doesn’t look any different in her holiday pics than she does normally
Exactly. Most of them were steaming so doubt any were pregnant at the euros.

Exactly. Most of them were steaming so doubt any were pregnant at the euros.
Exactly. If England had won I would fully expect every single of the couples to have a baby within the next year 😂 still makes me crease that maguires first baby was born exactly 9 months after the World Cup penalty shoot out and the second being born 9 months after he signed for United 😭 Pickford and trippier also had babies around that time as well lmfao.

same energy as Henderson & Salah’s wives having their babies 9 months after they beat Barca 😂 anyone know much about salahs wife? She’s stunning and his kids are gorgeous but I think he likes to be private

• Haha
Reactions: 20
New thread this way….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.