Footballers and Wags #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so fkin annoying, I can’t stand her voice, especially when she goes reaaaaaaally. I can see her partying next year with English footballers, she’ll try to bag more popular one 🥴
A lot of footballers seem to refuse to date ones who have been in relationships with other players. They seems to be a code that means it’s all right to sleep with women who have been with others but to go further and enter a proper relationship with one is not suitable And those who all do a bullied and mocked in the dressing room.

Reactions: 6
love they’re determination💰🤪
I just can’t believe how desperate they are, girlsss have some self respect😧 one thing is if Chilly and the crew chase them, but likeee Chilly is probably cuddling Kelsey and Grealish is somewhere God knows where.. and now they are stuck with their friends

Reactions: 6
I’m surprised Mason and Declan dont seem to have many of their own non footballing friends there compared Jack and Ben having some of theres out there,

blue outfit girls were nibbling on his elbow
Lol. I suspect it was more like his elbow was resting on something other than a mattress.

Reactions: 3
She’s so fkin annoying, I can’t stand her voice, especially when she goes reaaaaaaally. I can see her partying next year with English footballers, she’ll try to bag more popular one 🥴
Tbh he just sounds like a bitter ex after he cheated on her, now she’s being known he’s probably jealous as duck seeing her on tv.

Reactions: 1
Tbh he just sounds like a bitter ex after he cheated on her, now she’s being known he’s probably jealous as duck seeing her on tv.
According to the Sun he is looking after her dog and wants her back. Considering the lifestyle benefits I bet she will willingly take him back.

I can’t imagine any footballer through properly looking after a dog without some assistance or help - Brighton are off to Scotland in A couple of days according to Wiki so someone will have it then.

According to the Sun he is looking after her dog and wants her back. Considering the lifestyle benefits I bet she will willingly take him back.
Oh yeah I’ve got no hesitation she would get back with him. They all over look it all for the $$$.

If they were together, how on earth did that get past the producers?

I’m sure this has already been mentioned on this thread but Lauryn Goodman really cringes me out. I can’t believe she bought Kairo an England shirt with Kyle’s number (2) on the back and then posted a picture of Kairo and her “representing their country” with Sky news on in the background and Kyle on the screen. I totally understand it must be hard to see him not recognise their child as his own/him not wanting anything to do with the child but my god she is SUCH a beg

• Sick
Reactions: 32
I’m sure this has already been mentioned on this thread but Lauryn Goodman really cringes me out. I can’t believe she bought Kairo an England shirt with Kyle’s number (2) on the back and then posted a picture of Kairo and her “representing their country” with Sky news on in the background and Kyle on the screen. I totally understand it must be hard to see him not recognise their child as his own/him not wanting anything to do with the child but my god she is SUCH a beg
I also would never give my child the surname of a man who wants nothing to do with him. Footballer or not!

Reactions: 33
Completely agree! It must be awful but she’s making herself look like such a mug, she doesn’t seem to be impacting his reputation or relationship on the surface and worst of all she is setting her son up for having to deal with this publicly when he’s older. Just accept your maintenance every month and move along hun 🤑

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Completely agree! It must be awful but she’s making herself look like such a mug, she doesn’t seem to be impacting his reputation or relationship on the surface and worst of all she is setting her son up for having to deal with this publicly when he’s older. Just accept your maintenance every month and move along hun 🤑
Exactly … she is definitely living in a fantasy world and somehow still expects him to come to a dramatic realisation that he wants to be with her instead. And the saddest thing is, I bet if he did do that, she wouldn’t even hesitate to get back with him!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
She just exposes herself when she does posts like that, only acting that way because the father is a famous football player she wouldn’t be arsed if he was some bloke who worked a regular 9-5.

Didn’t she go ape tit cos Puma posted Kyles boots or something like that with his and Annie’s 3 kids names on them, she said it was bullying and abuse of her son and started a whole petition trying to get Puma to remove them.

Reactions: 18
Guess whos back! Haha wow alot of catching up I had to.. also I think Kenneth from the f1 thread was on the boat

Oh yeah I’ve got no hesitation she would get back with him. They all over look it all for the $$$.

If they were together, how on earth did that get past the producers?
No one told them? Or the producers didn’t care as they need a few quasi famous people every series and she was the best they could find.

She just exposes herself when she does posts like that, only acting that way because the father is a famous football player she wouldn’t be arsed if he was some bloke who worked a regular 9-5.

Didn’t she go ape tit cos Puma posted Kyles boots or something like that with his and Annie’s 3 kids names on them, she said it was bullying and abuse of her son and started a whole petition trying to get Puma to remove them.
To be fair I am suprised Puma were happy at approving that as it was obvious either she or others would pick up on that and make it a story.

I presume Kyle is also why she doesn’t show Kairo’s face, Surely it would suit her to show him - more press attention for example. Through if it is Kyle stopping her I am surprised she listens and doesn’t make it a story in itself.

No one told them? Or the producers didn’t care as they need a few quasi famous people every series and she was the best they could find.

To be fair I am suprised Puma were happy at approving that as it was obvious either she or others would pick up on that and make it a story.
Im so not into the Love Island thing, but it looks ahyt

Yes she did & then she photoshopped Kairos name and DOB onto the pic and pretended a “lovely fan” did it… she’s soo so embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.