Footballers and Wags #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are kids on the yacht. They look like they might be Greek so might be the kids of the workers.

Declan and Mason are destined to not in the same England squad if we ever win anything. Just get this premonition one will be missing for some reason but one will be there,

Reactions: 1
Declan’s stories 😍😍

About to start a campaign…. The #wheresjack campaign
Might be him in the background of Declan’s stories, sitting on the top deck. He’s probably trying to stay off social media in case he gets caught cheating 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i’m like 90% sure lauren is w them in mykonos! i saw a vid of dec sitting next to a girl that looks like her

Reactions: 2
Proper waitresses on the boat it seemsl

i’m like 90% sure lauren is w them in mykonos! i saw a vid of dec sitting next to a girl that looks like her
She certainly said she was going to Ibiza. Unkess of course the boat is going to Ibiza or she has flown to Mykonos for a couple of nights then on to Ibiza.

Reactions: 2
Might be him in the background of Declan’s stories, sitting on the top deck. He’s probably trying to stay off social media in case he gets caught cheating 😂
I hate this site. I only stumbled upon it last week when I was doing research for an article, now I'm hooked on gossip and I've done no work today! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve got a feeling Jack has left already. Seems strange they are posting pics & vids now but none including him.

Reactions: 8
I’ve got a feeling Jack has left already. Seems strange they are posting pics & vids now but none including him.
I think the insta pics are from the last few days though not from today. He might have left but Ben isn’t on the boat either so they might be off doing something. Either that or he’s been called home by sasha 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.