Football Club Thread #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard Leeds were one of three trying to the sue Everton - the fact they voted for Leeds point deduction now makes sense ( I didnt know you could vote for a points deduction)
I don't think we will ever forget/forgive the clubs who voted for that deduction. It was only a points deduction for that particular rule break - failure to exit adminstration correctly. The - 10pts is just one of those things the league thinks is OK.

Reactions: 1
How are we all feeling about our seasons?

Leeds are doing alright. The squad is strong and we are churning out wins, lots of in form players. Long season in the Championship though. It is delightful without VAR. The best thing would be if we're could win this league/2nd/playoff final winners and not have to go up. The Premier League is currently a blight on real football.

ten Hag's master class is continuing. Losing 3-0 to Bournemouth at home is surely a high.

Reactions: 3
I’m feeling nothing. Spurs are being spursy as usual 😁. Can’t wait to watch us get battered by the toon later

• Haha
Good news out of Luton that Tom Lockyear is OK after suffering a cardiac arrest on the pitch. Terrible for him. But also awful for his teammates (and opposition players) who witnessed it.

Reactions: 6
Proper statement win today from Leeds. Made Ispwitch (iykyk) look like the Championship team they are. We oozed quality left, right and centre.

4 -- 0 💙🤍💛👊🏻

Brilliant win for The Hatters v Newcastle today, Bournemouth away at Forest too.
I'm hoping Wolves can return to some sort of form against Chelsea tomorrow at Molineux
Up The Wolves

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Proper statement win today from Leeds. Made Ispwitch (iykyk) look like the Championship team they are. We oozed quality left, right and centre.

4 -- 0 💙🤍💛👊🏻
I was buzzing about that!

We also won, so there is still a faint playoff chance!

It’s a Christmas Wolves miracle — and I don’t care that I’m stuck in hours of traffic getting back home from the match.

And one for the trivia hounds/pub quizzers: Mario Lemina with the first PL goal on Christmas Eve since 1995!

Happy Christmas, all!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m feeling nothing. Spurs are being spursy as usual 😁. Can’t wait to watch us get battered by the toon later
If you're fed up with Ange, we'll have him back please!!!

We're not totally heartless, we'll let you have the poison dwarf that is Brendan Rodgers

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t get how he has been so successful- he sucked as Reading boss for his first job and he’s gone on to do some big jobs!
Reading have picked up a little, hopefully they can avoid the drop.
I had relatives in Tilehurst & I went to the old Elm Park many years ago when the likes of Trevor Senior was banging them in.

Reading have picked up a little, hopefully they can avoid the drop.
I had relatives in Tilehurst & I went to the old Elm Park many years ago when the likes of Trevor Senior was banging them in.
I loved Elm Park - was beautiful especially as I was young going, Dad has a seat he stole from the last ever game there hanging up in the garage.

I went to the Peterborough away game today, felt like a win coming back twice. Next two games are huge ( Cheltenham and Exeter) so we need to win both to get us out of this bottom 4!