Food & Drink #8 I like ALL the things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is it intrusive to ask if you’re still seeing your lover? I live vicariously through your boning and coloured socks
We saw each other at the weekend but I've cooled on him a bit because he admitted something I was a bit HMMMM about as a feminist (I realise I'm doing that annoying thing that teases scandal but doesn't go into detail...sorry!).

Anyway my ex has revealed he is in town this weekend and has asked to see me...so there might be a whole new ill-advised gossip to impart 😬 (we do not do well at not sleeping together when we meet up). I am going to really TRY and be aloof and unavailable though.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
We saw each other at the weekend but I've cooled on him a bit because he admitted something I was a bit HMMMM about as a feminist (I realise I'm doing that annoying thing that teases scandal but doesn't go into detail...sorry!).

Anyway my ex has revealed he is in town this weekend and has asked to see me...so there might be a whole new ill-advised gossip to impart 😬 (we do not do well at not sleeping together when we meet up). I am going to really TRY and be aloof and unavailable though.
Please, and I can’t say this enough, please keep us posted!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think with renting and living alone with a kid (I sound like our Jackie ffs) I worry about being some kind of black mould statistic 😅 and you feel like you don’t want to have to be doing over and above on someone else’s house? But yeah it’s a big old brick house this, you’ve all really set my mind at rest that I’m not gonna be on news at ten

Is that Jimmy Nail!
Is your LL any good / would you feel comfortable asking about it? Tbh anything that can potentially impact your health could get envt health / the council involved, especially with a kid, so landlords are shooketh enough to actually bother fixing it?

HG mold spray is good, didn’t use it on my pet mold but when I moved into now husband’s old flat (it was horrific too) his bathroom didn’t have a window and the grout 😷 but then you’ve got the worry of the bleach smell with a kid too so it’s a toughie, try not to worry too much though ☹❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is your LL any good / would you feel comfortable asking about it? Tbh anything that can potentially impact your health could get envt health / the council involved, especially with a kid, so landlords are shooketh enough to actually bother fixing it?

HG mold spray is good, didn’t use it on my pet mold but when I moved into now husband’s old flat (it was horrific too) his bathroom didn’t have a window and the grout 😷 but then you’ve got the worry of the bleach smell with a kid too so it’s a toughie, try not to worry too much though ☹❤
They’re old folk so they’ve been shielding but they’re coming next week as they’ve never been since I moved in, have mentioned the damp wall in her room. But I don’t want to be like oh the cupboards...and her be like well scrub it you dirty witch lol 😂

Is that Jimmy Nail!

why aye man! thought if I was gonna post, I'd source a decent pic of my fellow geordie. not really 🔺 as I don't live there anymore! and i love how his face here seems to say, "I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed cos you're lying" 🙃
[/QUOTE]

It’s fantastic I was squinting thinking but is it actually a football person I should know 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The HG mould spray stuff was amazing - had awful black mould in a flat a few years ago and it worked like magic. Was quite a strong smell as heretoread said, but kept the windows open all day and it didn’t stick around for too long. Good luck Alan, fingers crossed the landlords are helpful when they emerge next week!

ETA lol at “Good luck Alan”, I sound like I’m just about to launch into an answer on Gardeners World

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The HG mould spray stuff was amazing - had awful black mould in a flat a few years ago and it worked like magic. Was quite a strong smell as heretoread said, but kept the windows open all day and it didn’t stick around for too long. Good luck Alan, fingers crossed the landlords are helpful when they emerge next week!

ETA lol at “Good luck Alan”, I sound like I’m just about to launch into an answer on Gardeners World
Honestly getting called Alan gives me BDE 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s fantastic I was squinting thinking but is it actually a football person I should know 🤣
[/QUOTE]
nah, it's not Jurgen klopp!

the full pic is this
Screenshot_20200910-225519_Chrome.jpg

article was something about a musical written by sting that jimmy pulled out of and was replaced by a mcgann. the other fella's the director apparently. I just think Jimmy's face is brilliant and the *iconic* swing bridge in the background really makes it.

I mean it kinda looks like an eighth of a stag do about to make their way down the quayside! 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s

the full pic is this View attachment 239121

article was something about a musical written by sting that jimmy pulled out of and was replaced by a mcgann. the other fella's the director apparently. I just think Jimmy's face is brilliant and the *iconic* swing bridge in the background really makes it.

I mean it kinda looks like an eighth of a stag do about to make their way down the quayside! 🙂
[/QUOTE]
Sting’s got his arms crossed like a right bossy boots.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s

[/QUOTE]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

[/QUOTE]

Looks like they’re bouncers off the tuxedo princess
I fully cannot cope with how fucked up these quotes are

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

I fully cannot cope with how fucked up these quotes

I know! I am new to this you know! and you are familiar with the tuxedo princess?? it was my spiritual home in 2000 ish! ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love that this is a safe space for so many people 💗

Jimmy Nail pics always remind me of my dad, who was a big fan. Sting oozes twatty vibes, wonder what the musical was about?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I fully cannot cope with how fucked up these quotes

I know! I am new to this you know! and you are familiar with the tuxedo princess?? it was my spiritual home in 2000 ish! ❤
Yes I’m from south Northumberland! I never went on it myself but it was a cultural landmark eh

I love that this is a safe space for so many people 💗

Jimmy Nail pics always remind me of my dad, who was a big fan. Sting oozes twatty vibes, wonder what the musical was about?
Bet it was like our friends in the north but with tantric sex

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
apparently, it was something to do with the shipbuilding yards. there's an article on the Yorkshire evening post from that I cannot link because I am tired and stupid.

and, @Alansbigplate babe, the tuxedo princess was just the best place for underage clubbers like me at the turn of the century, I wish I could go back in time 20 years and take you on the revolving dancefloor. 🙂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
apparently, it was something to do with the shipbuilding yards. there's an article on the Yorkshire evening post from that I cannot link because I am tired and stupid.

and, @Alansbigplate babe, the tuxedo princess was just the best place for underage clubbers like me at the turn of the century, I wish I could go back in time 20 years and take you on the revolving dancefloor. 🙂
Was it a ship/boat? If so, the thought of a revolving dance floor is a bit 🤢 making!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Haha I heard many a tale of that revolving dance floor

Was it a ship/boat? If so, the thought of a revolving dance floor is a bit 🤢 making!
Yes a boat that was actually a nightclub with a revolving dance floor

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.