Food & Drink #8 I like ALL the things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Embarrassingly, this is the ultimate act of nepotism, as I find myself patting myself on the back. I gladly share the honour with @Nottonightbabe as these were her actual words. 🎉
Sorry @Alansbigplate, Mouthfeel 2 didn’t quite make the grade, although I must tell you it was close, so there‘s some sick frauen out there 😂

All welcome 🌸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I am pleased mouthfeel 2 didn’t win even though I liked it 😆

Currently rewatching Detectorists, I recommend that for something easy and calming to watch @Spoonfulofjam

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Guys I've done a chaos. Went yellow sticker mad at Marks earlier and now my fridge is bursting at the seams with food which needs eaten NOW including two large chickens. I assumed my mum and my sister would come over for lunch tomorrow but turns out they're BUSY and they refuse to come by on Friday to eat chicken which is two days out of date (pussies). Anyway long story short I'm going to be eating very well for the next few days and yet I have anxiety about the sheer amount of food I need to get through.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Guys I've done a chaos. Went yellow sticker mad at Marks earlier and now my fridge is bursting at the seams with food which needs eaten NOW including two large chickens. I assumed my mum and my sister would come over for lunch tomorrow but turns out they're BUSY and they refuse to come by on Friday to eat chicken which is two days out of date (pussies). Anyway long story short I'm going to be eating very well for the next few days and yet I have anxiety about the sheer amount of food I need to get through.
Could you make a video with a cartoony A-Ha look to it of you eating all the chicken?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Aw Toffee Finger, I loved Detectorists. Maybe time to watch again
It’s very relaxing isn’t it? I recommend it to any one and every one, whether they've asked for TV recommendations or not! I just googled to see if anyone recommended anything similar but I really don’t think there’s anything like it. Someone did suggest Nighty Night and Inside Number 9 which are great but definitely not like Detectorists 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ahhhh... I love Detectorists.
It’s very relaxing isn’t it? I recommend it to any one and every one, whether they've asked for TV recommendations or not! I just googled to see if anyone recommended anything similar but I really don’t think there’s anything like it. Someone did suggest Nighty Night and Inside Number 9 which are great but definitely not like Detectorists 😂
I watched it early in lockdown after reading it on the MT when I was lurking it was perfect gentle viewing

do you know what I found similarly relaxing? Jonathan creek and I’ve watched rosemary and thyme on YouTube 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I haven’t watched Jonathon Creek for a long time but, from what I remember, I can imagine it being similarly relaxing. I’ve not seen it but another person said Doc Martin.

I’ve just found the tshirt I’ll be wearing when we’re all on the pier (when more than 6 people can meet up again obv)

36B49867-3AA8-429E-98A1-A28F503BD972.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Have you heard of this programme called Two Thousand Acres of Sky - starring Cindy from Eastenders and Paul Kaye plays her best friend? They move from London to a remote Scottish with her two kids. It’s like really gentle humour and it’s beautiful to look at. I love it 😂
I would love that! I’ve heard the title but didn’t know it had them in it. I really want to watch pie in the sky too 😅 and hetty wainthropp investigates 😂 I love cosies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m going to check out the acres of sky.

Anyone else fantasising about their own wedding day in Lily Allen’s dress/beehive? I’m not her greatest fan but her outfit. I die.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Anyone else fantasising about their own wedding day in Lily Allen’s dress/beehive? I’m not her greatest fan but her outfit. I die.
Yep. Really don’t like her, but she looks great

Reactions: 8

She looked great!

Also, AP tees - bowlcut garms do one too ✌

• Heart
Etsy do a fab partridge xmas jumper too. I’m so tempted to get me and my bf his and hers ones 😂

A35A269D-983E-4248-BED8-D46D14E42C5D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I loved Pie in the Sky. I used to watch repeats on ITV3 when I was feeding my daughter in the wee small hours when she was a baby.

Fraus! I cooked proper food. Well, pretty much. Lovely, lovely ramen. It was very comforting and super chilli hot. Apols for slight JM look to it.

F073B542-791D-4925-A83C-DDA2E4E453A5.jpeg

ETA: and extra apologies for the coriander for all the haterz

• Heart
Reactions: 29

I just googled it to see she married David Harbour?! I did not know they were together. Where have I been?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Love her style her first wedding look was gorgeous too. Aw after her still birth I forgive her anything tbh. I can’t find anywhere I can watch the acres of sky 🥺

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.