Food & Drink #8 I like ALL the things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh I’m so tempted to do an undercut as my hair is thick it never fully dries on its own or if I blow dry it my hair becomes so strawlike with static. I do worry about instant regret though...
Find a stylist you trust and do a little googling...there are so many interesting undercut styles - and they can vary from a little triangle here and there to crazy-ass beautiful patterns. Naturally lovely thick hair means you can’t go too far wrong with a little experiment 😻My hair drifts towards thick mushroom cloud bollocks if I don’t thin it out, so I know what you mean. Happy exploring, frau💃🏿

Reactions: 12
I could never have an undercut as my hair is too thin and straight - I need all the hair I can keep hold of 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
re crying at films, as well as bing bong falling into oblivion 😢 my other big cry is towards the end of frozen when Elsa is sobbing over the frozen Anna and all around is still, it's just such a beautiful scene

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh I see you, beautiful @Pocahontas. It is meant to be 💜 - but I respect your betrothal to sexy pirate @Silver Linings (and, frankly, can’t bleeping blame you, phwoar!).
But if you ever find yourself at a loose end, I am here...

I feel like the Grinch of the thread - honestly can't relate to any of these feels :ROFLMAO: and I ESPECIALLY can't deal with this scene since...

bojo love actually.png

🤮 (sorry)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I feel like the Grinch of the thread - honestly can't relate to any of these feels :ROFLMAO: and I ESPECIALLY can't deal with this scene since...

View attachment 242811

🤮 (sorry)
Is this a thing that actually happened?!

I now have the sound of a plucky Keira knightly saying ‘I’m quite pritty actually’ going round and round in my head. How does someone who is actually English manage to have such a fake sounding English accent 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is this a thing that actually happened?!

I now have the sound of a plucky Keira knightly saying ‘I’m quite pritty actually’ going round and round in my head. How does someone who is actually English manage to have such a fake sounding English accent 😂
Yes Boris actually recreated that scene during the last election campaign ahaha.

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Unfortunately, yes... (watch at your peril) -
Thank you @crystaleyesd for choosing my nightmare for tonight.
Love Actually Boris can’t hurt me
I will not step on the Lego

Her character was the worst you don’t swap Banoffee Pie & Munchies for a nose at your wedding video.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Jealous of thick haired Frauen. I'm gutted about every single hair I manage to pull out taking my sunnies off. Thankfully the kid has kind of inherited her dad's Sideshow Bob like thick curly hair, although hers grows down instead of up like his did.

• Heart
re crying at films, as well as bing bong falling into oblivion 😢 my other big cry is towards the end of frozen when Elsa is sobbing over the frozen Anna and all around is still, it's just such a beautiful scene
When my girl was little we went to the cinema to see frozen and she did the loudest sob at that part!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Another thin-haired frau checking in 🙋🏻‍♀️
I always mourn the ones I tug out when I’m washing my hair

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Another thick-haired, under-cutted frau here, although it has started to fall out alarmingly since the pandemic - in CLUMPS AND HANDFULS I tells you. Is it finally time for my reverse rats tail moment??

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Another thin-haired frau checking in 🙋🏻‍♀️
I always mourn the ones I tug out when I’m washing my hair
Mine has been falling out in clumps recently I think it’s the stress over lockdown. I pulled the shower rat out of the plug hole the other day and it was too fat to fit I had to cut it off & return the rest to whence it came 🤢 if only that was still on my head my poor scalp wouldn’t be showing

• Sad
  • Heart
Another thick-haired, under-cutted frau here, although it has started to fall out alarmingly since the pandemic - in CLUMPS AND HANDFULS I tells you. Is it finally time for my reverse rats tail moment??
It‘s never time for a reverse rat’s tail 😂

• Haha
Hello... fellow thin haired frau reporting for duty! That's why JM's hair falling out phase particularly pissed me off because I have to wrap a hair tie 4 times around my ponytail to get it tight! My ex used to call me "baldy' when he wanted to be a c u next Tuesday.

Plus its also very staticy and fine... forever envious of those with thick curly hair!

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.