Food & Drink #8 I like ALL the things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am happy to have raised a laugh for @Silver Linings and @Jay-cloth Cow with my Harold Bishop biscuitty smells. I was so self-conscious at the time and was cringing with embarrassment that one of my first times that I'd pushed myself out of lurkerdom had posted multiple times. Have gotten over myself now 😂
Honestly it was too funny — you were spreading all sorts of joy with your triple-whammy musings on Harold’s biscuity aroma. Your picture still makes me laugh 😂

My posh mate‘s signature salad was quartered conference pears fried in a bit of butter or olive oil (whatever’s your pref) and then put on top of rocket leaves, toasted walnuts (or any nuts) with shaved Parmesan and balsamic drizzled over. It was nice!
This sounds *fancy*! And very delicious.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Is anyone watching Des? I’m hooked already you can definitely tell autumn is on the way the telly gets better.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Fraus, this is neither food nor drink, but insane excitement caused by my first haircut this year. Lockdown turned my hair from an asymmetric bob with undercut into a long, outgrown mullet of many varying lengths 😬 Not cool, fraus, not cool at all.

Have decided to keep my hair longer this time with what I like to think of as a Viking princess undercut, but is really the shattering of my reverse rat’s tail dream. Obviously, this was caused by teeth-gnashing, pattern-specific hair loss; no clippers were involved.

D0808C32-5D9B-445B-B978-E71E011A242F.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Just been grunkaling, have started back at college after almost 20 years so am BUSY. Am missing out on reading threads in real time.

Apart from the films and Goodnight Mr Tom already mentioned, the ending of Big when Josh says bye to his adult girlfriend and then walks back home as a child gets me every time. (That sounds so dodgy).

Also When the wind blows, made worse now as I can see my parents in the old couple. Having watched it as an adult am unsurprised I was really worried about nuclear war as a child.

Am happy to have raised a laugh for @Silver Linings and @Jay-cloth Cow with my Harold Bishop biscuitty smells. I was so self-conscious at the time and was cringing with embarrassment that one of my first times that I'd pushed myself out of lurkerdom had posted multiple times. Have gotten over myself now 😂
It was hilarious, just the banality of the biscuit talk somehow just made it funnier ♥

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fraus, this is neither food nor drink, but insane excitement caused by my first haircut this year. Lockdown turned my hair from an asymmetric bob with undercut into a long, outgrown mullet of many varying lengths 😬 Not cool, fraus, not cool at all.

Have decided to keep my hair longer this time with what I like to think of as a Viking princess undercut, but is really the shattering of my reverse rat’s tail dream. Obviously, this was caused by teeth-gnashing, pattern-specific hair loss; no clippers were involved.

View attachment 242724
I have an undercut at the nape, id love to do more but im too much of a pussy 😂. Id actually love to shave my whole head tbh. I have lovely hair (its thick, lots of it and healthy), but im too lazy and impatient to do anything with it. Its always up in a bun because its so hot & heavy!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

View attachment 242724
It looks good! The grown out mullet stage is a killer, it goes on forever 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The night of the Ian Bishop’s biscuity scent was hilarious.
I was so self-conscious at the time and was cringing with embarrassment that one of my first times that I'd pushed myself out of lurkerdom had posted multiple times.
I loved your multiple post so much and seeing your profile pic makes me very happy. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just been grunkaling, have started back at college after almost 20 years so am BUSY. Am missing out on reading threads in real time.

Apart from the films and Goodnight Mr Tom already mentioned, the ending of Big when Josh says bye to his adult girlfriend and then walks back home as a child gets me every time. (That sounds so dodgy).

Also When the wind blows, made worse now as I can see my parents in the old couple. Having watched it as an adult am unsurprised I was really worried about nuclear war as a child.

It was HONESTLY one of the funniest nights on here ... I cried (of course) with laughter! I’m laughing about it now. There was a lot of love for it. Especially when, can’t remember who, I think it was maybe Flumps or Grunka - said ‘Are you ok babe?’ 😂😂❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I have an undercut at the nape, id love to do more but im too much of a pussy 😂. Id actually love to shave my whole head tbh. I have lovely hair (its thick, lots of it and healthy), but im too lazy and impatient to do anything with it. Its always up in a bun because its so hot & heavy!
Another undercut here 🙋🏼‍♀️ Also super thick hair so the undercut makes it marginally more manageable!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It was HONESTLY one of the funniest nights on here ... I cried (of course) with laughter! I’m laughing about it now. There was a lot of love for it. Especially when, can’t remember who, I think it was maybe Flumps or Grunka - said ‘Are you ok babe?’ 😂😂❤
That was Flumps! She did a u ok, hun? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

And @Jay-cloth Cow said it was the first time they'd had to Grunka a post! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ahhh I’m so tempted to do an undercut as my hair is thick it never fully dries on its own or if I blow dry it my hair becomes so strawlike with static. I do worry about instant regret though...

• Heart
Reactions: 9

View attachment 242724
Sexy AF.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ahhh I’m so tempted to do an undercut as my hair is thick it never fully dries on its own or if I blow dry it my hair becomes so strawlike with static. I do worry about instant regret though...
It took me a couple years to finally do it, as soon as it was done, i was so glad I did it! Growing it back would be a witch but its so nice to feel breeze under a thick mop of hair 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh same, my hair doesn’t dry properly and if I’m not careful it can occasionally start to smell a bit stale (like if the laundry doesn’t dry properly). Sorry that’s really grim!

Im always a bit scared to say it in case something happens to me and I regret it but I could literally have half the amount of my hair and have plenty so I’d love an undercut but I think my neck is too fat and I’d hate to uncover head fat rolls like some bald buster bloodvessel type!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.