Food & Drink #12 Willies and mash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those look fit @colouredlines !!

Hope you have all had a ok Friday evening. I've been home alone, grumpy about Welsh lockdown, listening to Pink Floyd on vinyl and eating creme brulee. Rock and roll tbh 😂

Eta: also been more tempted to have a cig than I have been for a good few years since I quit... don't know what's got into me. Strange times I guess!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Glad he's home safe @Flumps, it must've been very nerve wracking for you both.

I hope the face mask and nail painting were soothing @kachoochoo. You've all got such a stressful situation over there.

Currently sweating to death (so attractive) and sorting out all my books, now I finally have shelves. Just had lemon curd on toast for breakfast. Totally reminds me that I need to get some nice bread, and not just the white plastic stuff the kid likes. I can't really complain, as overall, she really isn't a fussy eater, but I definitely prefer the decent stuff!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thank you all so much. Sorry not to do individual thanks. I have got him back now. Not appendix, that was my guess too. I shan’t go into details for the sake of the poor man’s privacy, but v painful but not life threatening thing, follow up necessary and poss lifestyle changes. I feel very relieved, he feels terribly guilty for worrying me and bothering health people. Now he’s napping on the sofa next to me and I’m busy pretending that I have been FINE all along.
Thank you again. Sorry to go quiet after asking for support, but had to do work thing, then pick him up, then attempt to be nurse like.
awww love this is such good news, he shouldn’t feel guilty about using the NHS it’s literally there for us when we need them! He couldn’t be expected to live in agony til covid was over (2022?) ! Have a lovely weekend together and look after yourself too, baths and chocolate essential x

time to go back to sleep after a marathon night feed with the strongest baby in the world omg when they kick or stretch they’re like metal?! Nothing was stopping this bb from staring adoringly at her dad, a great use of our 2-4am hours 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So glad to hear you and Mr F are okay @Flumps have been thinking about you.

@heretoreaditall2019 babe same x Our toddler has been brilliant at sleeping through lately but last night decided it was party time. Did a power pee right through his PJs, sleep bag and cot sheets, then wouldn't settle at all. Was weeping and wailing inconsolably, so we gave up in the wee hours and brought him into bed with us. Cue giggles, squeaks and trying to bounce on our heads. That boy is a future Oscar winner with that performance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hi Fraus! Is anyone watching the new Borat film on amazon prime? We will watch it tonight.

@Flumps I am happy your partner is home. :m
Jagshemash/ Jak siÄ™ masz?

Yes, Mr A and I watched it last night and it was hilarious! I honestly don’t know how they find people who don’t know who Borat is. And fair play to Sacha Baron Cohen and Maria Bakalova for being able to keep in character, especially around the weird and wonderful people they seem to encounter (like those two guys in the log cabin and when she’s dancing at the ball.) 🤣😱😱🤣
ETA. Also glad to hear that Mr @Flumps is home and recovering. Sending my best wishes to the Flumps’.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Jagshemash/ Jak siÄ™ masz?

Yes, Mr A and I watched it last night and it was hilarious! I honestly don’t know how they find people who don’t know who Borat is. And fair play to Sacha Baron Cohen and Maria Bakalova for being able to keep in character, especially around the weird and wonderful people they seem to encounter (like those two guys in the log cabin and when she’s dancing at the ball.) 🤣😱😱🤣
ETA. Also glad to hear that Mr @Flumps is home and recovering. Sending my best wishes to the Flumps’.
Ooooh maybe Mackie was talking to Borat in that twitter midnight tryst?😈

Loved reading your review. Really looking forward to it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

@heretoreaditall2019 babe same x Our toddler has been brilliant at sleeping through lately but last night decided it was party time. Did a power pee right through his PJs, sleep bag and cot sheets, then wouldn't settle at all. Was weeping and wailing inconsolably, so we gave up in the wee hours and brought him into bed with us. Cue giggles, squeaks and trying to bounce on our heads. That boy is a future Oscar winner with that performance.
😂 Bless him he is a genius, the strategy such a plan takes is elite! How cute he can come in your bed, I’m so jealous I can’t wait for her to be big enough for that to be safe! She’s shattered this morning but constantly resists sleep 😫

I’ve finally got her down and am about to make marmite crumpets, yessss!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

I think your toddler and mine must be in a WhatsApp group planning this tit because that is word for word exactly what happened in our house last night! 😹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hi Frauen, Flumps super glad your man is going to be ok. Deffo good he got checked out at the hospital and hope the rest of the weekend is not dramatic!
I’ve getting to the end of a 6 hour car journey on a hangover (am not driving dont panic) and have already got myself mentally impregnated with thoughts of the chinese I shall be ordering tonight once the kids are in bed and the unpacking is done!

Also @colouredlines yum! Whatever you made they look delicious!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thank you all again for so many good wishes. Made me feel emotions and stuff. He woke up in pain again this morning, but I've been off to do about 30% of what we'd had planned today and while I was out he's fallen asleep again. So I am tattling and having biscuits and leaving him to sleep it off (hopefully).

I feel shattered though. Think I will suggest Borat to watch later. Though post-Strictly, because although he's poorly, there are only so many sacrifices I am prepared to make and I have a deep love of Strictly that will not be denied.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
@Flumps hope your partner is feeling better today and you're both well 💕
I think your toddler and mine must be in a WhatsApp group planning this tit because that is word for word exactly what happened in our house last night! 😹
Yous must have a thread on toddle.life they both follow :ROFLMAO:

I am the proud owner of possibly the most horrifying pair of socks in the world

who could say no to purchasing these?! (If youre judging me for the prime delivery sticker i already have prime, i swear i did not pay extra for next day delivery in desperation to have these socks asap :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
@Flumps hope your partner is feeling better today and you're both well 💕
Yous must have a thread on toddle.life they both follow :ROFLMAO:

I am the proud owner of possibly the most horrifying pair of socks in the world

who could say no to purchasing these?! (If youre judging me for the prime delivery sticker i already have prime, i swear i did not pay extra for next day delivery in desperation to have these socks asap :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )
Omg drop the #afflink please?! Just went on amazon and couldn’t find them, or have you copped the only pair in the country?!

Entirely irrelevant but it made me lol

90537CFD-490D-44D9-83AA-3BFD889F4A4F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think the Asda down the road was just trolling me. Popped in to get a few supplies for the patient. Checked the yellow sticker aisle out of curiosity. One shelf entirely filled with lamb and pigs' liver.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I’ve made a cooking! And my kid and I ate it together and enjoyed it! This is a revelation. I’d say my hello fresh journey taught me to make a shepherds pie without fear

63271A48-CCF8-47A2-8591-1416AE28F4F4.jpeg

B06C631A-71D6-4D3A-A94D-C8B7F5B939B0.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 42
giant wotsit says hi. (excuse wotsit fingers 🥴) they're not as giant as I thought they would be though. perfectly pleasant though

20201024_150310.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Darling Canal scented body lotions / creams any recommendations please? I like Jo Malone scents but am not spending that sort of money

smooches ss

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.