Food & Drink #12 Willies and mash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You do the mash, do you do the willies mash! I think we have @ReginaPhalangee and @Alansbigplate to thank for the title.

Welcome to the new thread, named after one of the funnier iterations of sausage and mashed potatoes for your dinner/supper/tea.

Vegan sausages, meat sausages, vegetarian sausages, or even no sausage - this is a friendly place for one and all 🌭🌸

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
You do the mash, do you do the willies mash!

Welcome to the new thread, named after one of the funnier iterations of sausage and mashed potatoes for your dinner/supper/tea.

Vegan sausages, meat sausages, vegetarian sausages, or even no sausage - this is a friendly place for one and all 🌭🌸

Found this gif a bit sexy. Am a bit worried about my brain and self. But it is a bit sexy, no?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Looool I love this thread, just catching up on the last whilst trapped under a sleepy baby and chuckling along.

Not food but you know the Netflix American family murder documentary? The husband’s girlfriend is shady as duck did you guys know this?! She was googling some weird tit I’ve been listening to podcasts about it as ~research

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

I’ve nothing of value to say today so far as I am not fully awake but I’m pulling up a chair anyway. Is it lunchtime yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looool I love this thread, just catching up on the last whilst trapped under a sleepy baby and chuckling along.

Not food but you know the Netflix American family murder documentary? The husband’s girlfriend is shady as duck did you guys know this?! She was googling some weird tit I’ve been listening to podcasts about it as ~research
I didn't know this, What was she googling?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I didn't know this, What was she googling?
Sorry guys I’m a head I should have put the first thing behind a spoiler too as some fraus shared their experiences previously, so so sorry wasn’t thinking I’m half asleep most my life at the mo x

Prior to the murder she’d googled stuff about marrying mistresses & the wife’s name, but in the interviews w police claimed she barely knew the husband and it wasn’t that deep? I don’t know if it was before or after but she was also googling another family annihilator & googled “did people like x’s mistress”, she also googled about that mistress’ book deal and asked google how much she’d made?! The podcast I’d found was really kind to her like oh that doesn’t mean she’s guilty, does it duck!

Really surprised Netflix didn’t so much as mention this?! I guess because she’s not been found guilty by a court it would be pretty bad / trial by media but 🥴 Also even from the perspective of the documentary being told first person through a digital footprint the google histories could have been intertwined quite well?

• Wow
Reactions: 18

willies and mash 😂

Toast and marmite brekkie but I’m planning fish and chip Friday for tea today. End of term treat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Finally caught up! Did anyone watch the new Unsolved Mysteries on Netflix?
The first ep is about a man who was found dead and he had worked for the american gov before so he was a big deal. Aaaanyhoo, the doc seemed really vague and hand wavy so I googled it, as you do, and they’d missed out loads of really important points and evidence. Why bother choose a subject for a programme and present it all superior if you know in today’s day and age you’ll get pulled up on it. Profits, I know, but just seemed particularly off when it’s real people. Every style of documentary now is a rip off of Making a Murderer and Serial now anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I had my interview today! Its entry level, and I'm apparently the oldest they've interviewed (👩🏻‍🦳). Shall find out if I get a second interview by the end of day 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Afternoon coven

I’m interested in what you do for Christmas presents with your kids. I have no interest in buying mountains of presents (especially as daughters birthday is end of November too!) so birthday she is getting a Bluetooth speaker so she can listen to her crappy pop music in a different room and dinner out.we’ve bought tickets for Harry Potter world thing in Watford (?) for Christmas as a family present. I personally think that’s more than enough money wise but also she is 8 and if she doesn’t have actual stuff to open she might feel a bit shortchanged?!

I am aware as I write this what a privileged 1st world problem this is but interested in others opinions on how you do Christmas presents and getting a balance right and also what do you do about Santa? I usually just do a pair of pyjamas and some chocolate from Santa and the rest is from us but she doesn’t need pyjamas lol

To keep on topic - mushroom pate on toast for lunch and Greek takeaway tonight

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Afternoon coven

I’m interested in what you do for Christmas presents with your kids. I have no interest in buying mountains of presents (especially as daughters birthday is end of November too!) so birthday she is getting a Bluetooth speaker so she can listen to her crappy pop music in a different room and dinner out.we’ve bought tickets for Harry Potter world thing in Watford (?) for Christmas as a family present. I personally think that’s more than enough money wise but also she is 8 and if she doesn’t have actual stuff to open she might feel a bit shortchanged?!

I am aware as I write this what a privileged 1st world problem this is but interested in others opinions on how you do Christmas presents and getting a balance right and also what do you do about Santa? I usually just do a pair of pyjamas and some chocolate from Santa and the rest is from us but she doesn’t need pyjamas lol

HP studios are really cool! I love days-out presents. We normally get tickets to Gullivers for our two. We don't go mad on gifts, but the grandparents do 🤦🏻‍♀️ we do 2 gifts each and then a santa present. We don't spend much.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Finally caught up! Did anyone watch the new Unsolved Mysteries on Netflix?
The first ep is about a man who was found dead and he had worked for the american gov before so he was a big deal. Aaaanyhoo, the doc seemed really vague and hand wavy so I googled it, as you do, and they’d missed out loads of really important points and evidence. Why bother choose a subject for a programme and present it all superior if you know in today’s day and age you’ll get pulled up on it. Profits, I know, but just seemed particularly off when it’s real people. Every style of documentary now is a rip off of Making a Murderer and Serial now anyway.
I've watched the first few and yes, this is the problem I had with the first series - what Unsolved Mysteries seem to be doing in whetting peoples' appetites for the 'story' so that they then go on to reddit / whatever to find out more. This can be really bad because it leads viewers to peoples social media and it's kind of like Chinese whispers though it can have real life consequences, with viewers taking it upon themselves to troll / point fingers etc. I'm amazed it didn't get sued or anything for stuff that was put out in the first series. Having said that, the second series - from what I've seen so far - seems to be focussing more on missing people (eg there's an ep about kids who were kidnapped as children and artists impressions of what they might look like now) which might possibly have a more beneficial real life impact. Depressing stuff though.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Afternoon coven

I don't have kids myself, but my sister does the "Something you want, something you need and something to read" rule of thumb for her kids' Christmas presents, which I always think is a quite a nice idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.