Food and Drink #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s some progress at least? Hopefully you’ll continue to improve?

We had to get a new giant bottle of loxicom last night. She’s not sorry. She’s sparked out on mega duvet, snoring. I think there is a bit of improvement. Everything is slower when you are older.

I posted the tune above because today I feel old. To the tune of forty bloody three. Things are still challenging so we aren’t doing birthday 🎂 or meal, but a lovely festive coffee after work. Although town will be like the purge. We had drunk people in the shop from lunchtime yesterday. I might start singing les mis songs at members today. It’s that kind of day. 🥳🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That’s some progress at least? Hopefully you’ll continue to improve?

We had to get a new giant bottle of loxicom last night. She’s not sorry. She’s sparked out on mega duvet, snoring. I think there is a bit of improvement. Everything is slower when you are older.

I posted the tune above because today I feel old. To the tune of forty bloody three. Things are still challenging so we aren’t doing birthday 🎂 or meal, but a lovely festive coffee after work. Although town will be like the purge. We had drunk people in the shop from lunchtime yesterday. I might start singing les mis songs at members today. It’s that kind of day. 🥳🤩
Happy 43rd! Sometimes the mellow birthdays are the best, especially when you get older. 🎉 🎉

My old girl Persia had arthritis in her hips, when Pooh was a kitten he'd swipe her legs out from under her. Princess Tunnel is lucky she doesn't have a younger one around to terrorise her.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Sorry for bursting in unannounced , @Nottonightbabe I am sure you once mentioned a vegan Wellington recipe? There was a link that I had saved but I cannot find it now😭 Would you mind sharing it again, (if it was indeed you!)? Thankspaceyou
Here you go

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Happy birthday ZettaB! You deserve to have a lovely day, darling.
43 isn’t all that bad, tbf. I’m on my way out of it now - 44 next month. Few more grey hairs, bra needs to do a bit more work for it’s money, but we’re here xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Have a very happy birthday dear @zetta buttons , hopefully no drunken show tunes over your festive coffee! xxx

Also, can I recommend Yumove for Tunnelly-dog? My girl had arthritis in her final years, and Yumove made a noticeable difference for her mobility and general health. I thought it was a gimmick when the vet recommended it, but nope, after a fortnight I started noticing improvements.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Alas I don't think it was me! I just searched my posts for the word wellington and had no joy 🙁
[/QUOTE]
Thanks so much for checking, much appreciated. I wonder who it was!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Alas I don't think it was me! I just searched my posts for the word wellington and had no joy 🙁
[/QUOTE]
Surely there’ll be something similar in the Slopalong? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surely there’ll be something similar in the Slopalong? 😂
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
Dear heart was it @Witchfinder Sargeant ?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m cooking this for tomorrow’s dinner:
I hope it’s nice! I have four butternut squash to cook today but gnocchi is one of the few things I just can’t eat. I love marmite though! I’m gonna do soup with mine … yawn

edit actually I’m gonna put young ‘arold on this tomorrow , we can use pasta instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I love gnocchi - I have bad feelings towards polenta though. I make the Jamie Oliver oxtail stew and then take out the bones and shred up the meat and have it on top of gnocchi.

I am feeling slightly better after a whole week of horrible coldy/exhaustion virus. I took teen and two of his mates to see the new Studio Ghibli film last night.

The teens gave me a fact that I haven't checked out but apparently a huge percentage of giraffe are gay or bisexual. Who knew?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh dear, there's a tup in next door to the ladies and Badger has been spotted pressed up against the fence making kissy faces at him. The farrier is here on Wednesday so as long as neither of them jump the fence before then, I can put the ladies in the big field where the horses are and then put the boys onto the fresh field they were due onto on 1st Jan...and just I was typing that, my farrier messaged to say he can't make Wednesday, so will probably move everybody around tomorrow!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Hi all, haven’t been around all that much recently because I’ve been BUSY, but I’ve just had to take TizCat to the emergency vet because his breathing is funny, and they’re keeping him in 😭 the vet thinks it’s likely heart disease (sphynxes are particularly susceptible to HCM which I’be been so paranoid about and have always been told his breathing/heart rate etc is fine at check ups so I’m frustrated as much as I am devastated).

I’m massively catastrophising right now. He was put in one of those oxygen tanks to help with his breathing and they asked if I wanted them to revive him if his heart does fail 😭😭😭 I know he’s where he needs to be right now and nothing is confirmed, I just can’t help but feel absolutely petrified right now. I love him so much and desperately want him to be okay.

caption: my handsome boi in his sockclava to keep his naked little head warm

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Hi all, haven’t been around all that much recently because I’ve been BUSY, but I’ve just had to take TizCat to the emergency vet because his breathing is funny, and they’re keeping him in 😭 the vet thinks it’s likely heart disease (sphynxes are particularly susceptible to HCM which I’be been so paranoid about and have always been told his breathing/heart rate etc is fine at check ups so I’m frustrated as much as I am devastated).

I’m massively catastrophising right now. He was put in one of those oxygen tanks to help with his breathing and they asked if I wanted them to revive him if his heart does fail 😭😭😭 I know he’s where he needs to be right now and nothing is confirmed, I just can’t help but feel absolutely petrified right now. I love him so much and desperately want him to be okay.

Sending love from all the way down here. Soft little pats for him too. X 🐾

• Heart
Reactions: 10

IMG_2050.jpeg

Keeping paws crossed for you both. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
While looking for something from Viz for the MT, encountered something for #FACTURDAY
IMG_0083.jpeg
ETA Soooooo excited to see you and your festive duck, Bubbly D!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Sending my love, Chizzy. What a beautiful baby in a fetching socalava xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.