Food and Drink #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How big is a mini tornado? I like the idea of like a tiny pet tornado that follows you around and does your bidding, but size is relative soo...
Thai sounds like something from Round the twist or the moomins 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Today I learned you can rent air fryers, amongst other things, (Christmas trees, clothes, crockery, cutlery) which might be an option for those not sure

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Sore throats - if you can tolerate xylitol it’s amazing. A small amount in hot drinks through the day should help. It’s also good for ear and bladder infection. I had the worst pain in my ear and throat the other day (thought I was ready to be super ill) and I drank xylitol in my coffee all day and the next day was pain free.
Hope everyone feels better tomorrow

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Nearly a full house on the leaderboard peeps. There must have been a chaos!

Tunnelmum is on the mend. Today I got harangued on our WhatsApp. I can’t even remember what it was about. Which is good. Being told off is a good sign.

Has anyone got any good Tv ideas for Christmas? I saw an Agatha Christie fly by on something but can’t remember the channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sore throats - if you can tolerate xylitol it’s amazing. A small amount in hot drinks through the day should help. It’s also good for ear and bladder infection. I had the worst pain in my ear and throat the other day (thought I was ready to be super ill) and I drank xylitol in my coffee all day and the next day was pain free.
Hope everyone feels better tomorrow
I was very confused for a while, too much weed, and they are spelt completely differently.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Tunnelmum is on the mend. Today I got harangued on our WhatsApp. I can’t even remember what it was about. Which is good. Being told off is a good sign.

Has anyone got any good Tv ideas for Christmas? I saw an Agatha Christie fly by on something but can’t remember the channel.
My Christmas fave is Peter Pan Goes Wrong - you can watch it on iPlayer still I think. It's so silly but I laugh so much every time I watch it!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Been an interesting week this week! Work really really want me to stay. The bosses at my company have been trying hard to sort things out and they've offered me a wage increase and a work trip to a country I've never been to before in the NY.

Because of the pushing back against 'the bad people who don't know what they're doing' I've been feeling encouraged and this extra stuff they're doing has made me feel really valued. Feel a bit shocked tbh as this isn't how I saw this going but I think they saw which way the wind was blowing and that they would lose some talented people and are trying their damnedest to stop this from spiralling further!

So I'm provisionally staying on. Such a rollercoaster this one 😅

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

There’s the two Poirot films on Disney - the Kenneth ones he’s in and another he directed

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I have seen a mini tornado. In my uncles yard, it wasn't really windy at all and then this little twister whipped itself up, and went across the yard before dying down again. Was about knee height. They're out there... 👀

• Wow
  • Haha
I have seen a mini tornado. In my uncles yard, it wasn't really windy at all and then this little twister whipped itself up, and went across the yard before dying down again. Was about knee height. They're out there... 👀
They're called a Willy Willy here. 🍆 🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The Celerytown collab that nobody asked for:
20231215_153609.jpg

Disclaimer: I am sure they are lovely people and would never give you a reverse rat's tail.

• Haha
PhotoRoom_20231215_181742.jpeg

Evening Ninnies ❤. I’m about to start a mega grunk of here and the mt because I understand there is a Christmas chaos going on , but I just wanted to say hello and that I’ve missed you 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Two parter on bbc after Xmas :m :m :m

• Heart
remember that time I tried to put jack's face on zak dingle for some reason?

just thought I'd repost it here in honour of his passing

go well steve 🫡 hope you're doing the hillbilly rock up there at the big dingle do in the sky

Screenshot_2023-12-15-19-29-38-622_com.miui.gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.