Food and Drink #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello Bubbly! I have missed your wit and drawings.

Love to Tunnel Dog, she is a princess. And to Chiz Cat, I love the balaclava.

I think this almost counts for Facturday. Just been sent to me by the ex - not sure what he is confessing to!

IMG-20231216-WA0004.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I hope the canal have a lovely weekend. I would love to say we’re having a quiet one but we’re going out tonight for a friend’s birthday drinks and to a gig tomorrow.
Mr Laz is on the couch listening to Radio 3 and I’ve just brought a cup of tea and a mince pie upstairs. I’m going to have this then try for a half hour disco nap before getting ready.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ooh I saw the Macbeth ads as I was driving into Edinburgh earlier and thought it looked brilliant. Please report back as I won't get the chance to go, FoxyV.

Tizcat looks like a character, hope the poor scone is feeling tip top again soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh? Got any tea?
Not really. It's a fairly large family. But the person I know is related to Ranulph & Ralph as cousins. Possibly second / once removed. Listening to stories, you always prick up the ears when he says "my cousin" !!
Bloke i know is very posh, well to do. My moment in the spotlight was teaching him what "commando" and "talking to God on the porcelain telephone" meant!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not really. It's a fairly large family. But the person I know is related to Ranulph & Ralph as cousins. Possibly second / once removed. Listening to stories, you always prick up the ears when he says "my cousin" !!
Bloke i know is very posh, well to do. My moment in the spotlight was teaching him what "commando" and "talking to God on the porcelain telephone" meant!
Hahahaha, excellent.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.