Food and Drink #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for bursting in unannounced , @Nottonightbabe I am sure you once mentioned a vegan Wellington recipe? There was a link that I had saved but I cannot find it now😭 Would you mind sharing it again, (if it was indeed you!)? Thankspaceyou

Reactions: 9
Thanks for all your TV recommendations- all recorded in notes ❤.

Hello @BubbleDuck - enjoy the grunk. MCM- how are you?

Watching 1995 TOTP. Blur on now 😩. Number one is TT Never Forget. It’s all a bit much.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm watching London Zoo at Christmas on Ch4. Giraffos getting special snacks.

• Heart
I’m now watching Noddy Holder (big 🔺 potential). I think I’d rather be watching giraffos getting snackos. Pandas getting snacks would trump everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't know what it is like now. When I took my kids to London zoo 10 years ago it was a tit hole for all animals , humans included.

• Sad
I'm watching toy hospital again

a furby has just been told they're a bed blocker 😭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I have no idea what this means kach. Are the toys ill? Is there no social care for toys, no care plans?

it's amazing. it's a C5 rip off of repair shop, but only for toys

and the set is an actual hospital. the restorers are dressed in scrubs and there's little interludes where you see the toys being tucked in for the night. the scissors, needles and thread are displayed in kidney dishes

the furby did not want to be sent home but was told they had to go cos they were bed blocking

• Haha
Reactions: 16
[/QUOTE]
Sorry for bursting in unannounced , @Nottonightbabe I am sure you once mentioned a vegan Wellington recipe? There was a link that I had saved but I cannot find it now😭 Would you mind sharing it again, (if it was indeed you!)? Thankspaceyou
Alas I don't think it was me! I just searched my posts for the word wellington and had no joy 🙁

Reactions: 8

and the set is an actual hospital. the restorers are dressed in scrubs and there's little interludes where you see the toys being tucked in for the night. the scissors, needles and thread are displayed in kidney dishes

the furby did not want to be sent home but was told they had to go cos they were bed blocking
The Gogglebox crew watched it a week or so ago and it was totes hilaire!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
remember that time I tried to put jack's face on zak dingle for some reason?

just thought I'd repost it here in honour of his passing

go well steve 🫡 hope you're doing the hillbilly rock up there at the big dingle do in the sky

Is it wrong that when I heard of his passing this was this first thing I thought of?!

• Haha
  • Wow
I welcome the return of our feathered overlords QUACK good to see you, bubbly-D.
Matthew Perry cause of death revealed 😢 ket

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
#39 post 179 from @Witchfinder Sargeant
---
Cats .... Don't know if link will work

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I welcome the return of our feathered overlords QUACK good to see you, bubbly-D.
Matthew Perry cause of death revealed 😢 ket
Really? 😢
---

This sounds like the kind of dream you have as a kid. All I dreamed about last night was a hotel I was trying to get breakfast in adopting my lost travel cup as a bloody sugar dish which I then stole back and then lost again.
---

This sounds like the kind of dream you have as a kid. All I dreamed about last night was a hotel I was trying to get breakfast in adopting my lost travel cup as a bloody sugar dish which I then stole back and then lost again.
---
Ffs tattle is on gone loopy mode

• Heart
Duck Bubbles, yay! Tunnely I'm still feeling a bit shite. Managed to go to the shops without dying so that was nice.
It's Caturday in the UpsideDown
IMG_3982.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.