Food and Drink #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the inside - a memory of the time feline kind were rightly worshiped as gods
On the outside - bleps

27737F4B-1F74-40DB-9552-6153D664DABB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
thank you all for the support again ā¤ if I'd said any of this to other people irl or on other places on the internet, they'd all be like "she's only trying to help!!" but youse lot *get it* and im so grateful for that

anyhoo, I'm not gonna see the grass for a bit cos we're both on a/l next week, so im hoping I'll feel a bit better by the time i see her again

also, tilly goes home on monday, we will miss her, but it'll be great not having to worry about someone else's pet. she's certainly feeling very comfortable here now though

(sorry to show you all the still raw edges of our curtains, we've only lived here for 7 years)

20221124_210858.jpg

20221124_213714.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
thank you all for the support again ā¤ if I'd said any of this to other people irl or on other places on the internet, they'd all be like "she's only trying to help!!" but youse lot *get it* and im so grateful for that

anyhoo, I'm not gonna see the grass for a bit cos we're both on a/l next week, so im hoping I'll feel a bit better by the time i see her again

also, tilly goes home on monday, we will miss her, but it'll be great not having to worry about someone else's pet. she's certainly feeling very comfortable here now though

(sorry to show you all the still raw edges of our curtains, we've only lived here for 7 years)

View attachment 1758164

View attachment 1758166
So glad you and mr kcc have some annual leave next week. I really felt for you, and agree with everyone else, it was so wrong.

Tilly is adorable! Itā€™s such a typical cat thing to pick somewhere like that to sit, and think ā€œyes, this is my spot nowā€ as if itā€™s totally normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
@zetta buttons I love the parting in that hair. She's a magnificent lady, and should be worshipped!

@kachoochoo I have nothing but distant support to offer. I am useless, never worked in an office environment where there was real HR. We have it now, but work at home so stuff like that is so much less likely to happen.

Everyone else, keep on snackin'

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hello ninnies, I missed the tattoo talk a little while ago but I got another one yesterday and cor blimey my leg is sore today. I nearly did a chaos near the end as I think I was close to falling asleep (not cos relaxed, but exhausted) and did a massive jump like when you're about to drift off and think you're falling. Can you imagine, I would have ended up with something as bad as jack's recent tattoos. I know that's dull but thought I'd share šŸ™ƒ

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Tilly looks like sheā€™s just ordered a late night deliveroo of dreamies, and is keeping lookout for the delivery rider.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Just wanted to thank @HotesTilaire, Iā€™ve been up for hours with insomnia feeling grumpy for myself. Then when I saw that Watership Alan clip I remembered how much and I love that episode and have been fizzing and hooting away!
ā€œYou make pigs smokeā€

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Iā€™m trying to muster the energy to sand bannisters before going to work and feel like tonight is going to be a ā€œletā€™s go to big Tesco to get nightsnacksā€ kind of night.

Last time we went to big Tesco we saw a guy wearing sliders and socks, joggers and a superman dressing gown. Obviously M & S has the best nightsnacks but a) itā€™s crazy on a Friday night and b) thereā€™s a high likelihood Iā€™ll be tempted by a sandwich so itā€™s better to go to big Tesco and take a risk with Clark Kent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I didnā€™t sleep well last night ( part terrible sleep hygiene, part needing a wee every 5 minutes, part accidentally reading a trashy crime novel for 2 hours instead of the planned 10 minutes) so when my alarm went off this morning, I risked closing my eyes ā€œ for a minute ā€œ before I got up and tackled the very long to do list planned for today .

Well that minute turned into 8 hours so Iā€™ve missed most of daylight hours again , failed to get the bins out on bin day and failed to waddle to the tiny Tescos for night snacks šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I didnā€™t sleep well last night ( part terrible sleep hygiene, part needing a wee every 5 minutes, part accidentally reading a trashy crime novel for 2 hours instead of the planned 10 minutes) so when my alarm went off this morning, I risked closing my eyes ā€œ for a minute ā€œ before I got up and tackled the very long to do list planned for today .

Well that minute turned into 8 hours so Iā€™ve missed most of daylight hours again , failed to get the bins out on bin day and failed to waddle to the tiny Tescos for night snacks šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
I had a 5 hour nap today and I'm not even growing ducklings! It's 3 am and now I can't sleep.
Luckily my Harold is a heavy sleeper so I can get up and make raisin toast and a cup of tea without disturbing him. The possum out the back is being really loud and he hasn't even flinched.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

I woke at 1.30 was still awake at 3.20 watching sir Matt of the forearms, and tattling of course, got up for work at 5 now feel rubbish
edited for posting chaos šŸ™„

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I managed to get my core temperature up to normal at about 2pm with a cheeky lunchtime bath and then fell asleep on the sofa until about 15 mins ago. Must have been needing it. Will need to work on Sunday to catch up though. Ah well. Happy daysleeping to all of us indulging!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.