Food and Drink #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
your first sentence there, I'm not sure if it refers to jayde or dr who...

as much as I love both shows, they did exhibit issues this weekend. it's like both jayde and karen and chris chibnall lobbed all the kitchen sinks out of the park at the wall

also, sacha is coming to live at *my* house, soz 😃
Oh referring to Rasputin
Sacha appears to be trapped in Russian History, he’s becoming typecast

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve not watched Dr who yet because I couldn’t possibly cope with Jayde leaving strictly and Jodie W leaving Dr who on the same day 😉
( really I’ve not watched it because I promised my kids not to watch it till they are back so we can watch together )

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve not watched Dr who yet because I couldn’t possibly cope with Jayde leaving strictly and Jodie W leaving Dr who on the same day 😉
( really I’ve not watched it because I promised my kids not to watch it till they are back so we can watch together )
sorry, hope I've not spoiled anything too much for you!

there's a lot going on , but it's not too heavy 🤐

• Heart
Reactions: 9
basically, for whatever reason, lots of people really didn't like jayde. I really do. it's still quite tame compared to a lot of tattle threads, thankfully, but I just don't wanna get in a row, so I'm keeping out of it all till it's died down

anyhoo, I'm still processing The Power Of The Doctor. bleeping hell, there was a lot going on there

can't quite decide if the master's musical interlude singing ra ra Rasputin was the best or worst thing I've ever seen
She’s really shown herself up on twitter

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Oooh, good one to pick, it seems to be the only word in the dictionary that's somewhat of unknown root. Now that's exactly the sort of conundrum that Suzy would choose...
I did not expect that!* I only chose it because I use the word ‘amazing‘ a LOT. And now it’s like a mystery word that came out of nowhere, which is in itself… amazing!

*and therefore 100% not Dent!

• Heart
  • Haha
sorry, hope I've not spoiled anything too much for you!

there's a lot going on , but it's not too heavy 🤐
I’m in loads of Dr Who fan pages on Facebook so I’ve already seen quite a few spoilers 🙂 tbh spoilers don’t bother me - I think I’ve come to so many shows a few season behind their peak popularity , and with so many shows now being available to binge watch straight away, that I’ve become a bit used to knowing roughly what happens 😂 the enjoyment comes from the watching.

• Heart
I’m in loads of Dr Who fan pages on Facebook so I’ve already seen quite a few spoilers 🙂 tbh spoilers don’t bother me - I think I’ve come to so many shows a few season behind their peak popularity , and with so many shows now being available to binge watch straight away, that I’ve become a bit used to knowing roughly what happens 😂 the enjoyment comes from the watching.
Same, although one of my greatest life achievements was finally getting round to watching Avengers: Endgame nearly two and a half years after it came out without knowing what happened :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
This is a nice way of putting it - although I hate that on Insta/Twitter some ppl seem to relish in spoilers? I made the mistake of following the top boy Insta as tbh their social campaign was brilliant - there was so much hype and it was great how they drip fed new characters and little clips and really added to the excitement to the whole thing but some ppl are just dickheads about it, like before end of the business day some head had put the biggest spoiler just in a comment? Never again 💀💀💀 Like come on even if you’d booked the day off work to watch (as I had!) there are ten eps? You’d have had to have started in the early hours if you genuinely watched it all and didn’t just do the final eps.

Apparently Netflix are gonna stagger new series now as they do with better call Saul etc which will be hell for spoilers!

• Wow
who is being offered the covid jab now? Is it only people over 60/with medical conditions? I really want to get both that and the flub jab, even if it makes me feel awful for a day, but at 35 and no underlying conditions it doesn't seem like I can :( I wish they would just do drop in appintments like they did before this is what they are doing in Germany, so many people are now refusing to get the next jabs there must be enoguh to go round and obviously they expire
I'm 30 and get offered them with the over 65s but my GP isn't sure why 😂 he doesn't think fibromyalgia would get me on that list so suspects it's mental health related and they didn't want me stuck on a ward? duck knows but that was a long winded way of saying you might be able to call any mental health issues an underlying health condition to book one.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Spoiler people are the worst! My flatmate's friend turned up at the flat with him, asked where the rest of us were off to and merrily told us the plot twist to the Sixth Sense as we were literally walking out of the door to go and see it at the cinema.

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Finally in hospital, immediately regretting my decision. It's a lot. I've got good WiFi tho, I'm ready for a megachaos.
Big hugs, darling. It's always overwhelming and jarring to begin with, you've done it before, you're strong enough to get through it this time too.

Fingers crossed you get decent toast for breakfast! xxxxxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Much love to you @traumatised sideboard thank(space)you for all that you do. We listened to slopbots greatest hits after date night at the weekend and he was totally bewildered but it made him happy to see me utterly kinked.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Finally in hospital, immediately regretting my decision. It's a lot. I've got good WiFi tho, I'm ready for a megachaos.
❤ Something new and different is always hard to begin with but you’ve taken a major step in looking after you which is amazing. V proud of you cosplaying sideboard on the internet ❤

Ps they give you sooo much sugar with rice crispies which is SO bad for a hospital tbh but also is so yum so enjoy that x
Pps if you’re short of tv shows please get into real housewives cos your take would be top tier

• Heart
Reactions: 17
❤ Something new and different is always hard to begin with but you’ve taken a major step in looking after you which is amazing. V proud of you cosplaying sideboard on the internet ❤

Ps they give you sooo much sugar with rice crispies which is SO bad for a hospital tbh but also is so yum so enjoy that x
Pps if you’re short of tv shows please get into real housewives cos your take would be top tier
100% this, start with New York and the train wreck that was Toronto :ROFLMAO: this didgy website has links to it all https://movies2watch.tv/

wishing you all the best @traumatised sideboard

very random but has anyone ever seen articles where they have the pictures of different hospital meals in different countries?The Uk's seem like an absolute disgrace, the same with school meals I guess

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.