Food and Drink #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fresh thread to enjoy!

Not just F&D - all general chat. Pet pictures are always welcome.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I am a genuinely terrible cook, which is why Mr F does 99% of it, but he's away for the weekend and I have spent the afternoon making a cheese, onion, bacon and broccoli crustless quiche for my lunches next week which looks potentially edible. Note to self, cut the broccoli smaller next time!!

20221002_161624.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Thanks for the new thread Kebabby G (sorry, I will never call you that again). I'll christen it with Sideboard Cat. Does anyone else's catto sometimes have their tail poking out from under their chest when in loaf formation or is mine just weird?

sideboard catto on her tail.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Found this old picture of my cat being DONE with her kittens thinking they're still tiny, thought some of you would enjoy it

1393719_10153349640505035_308224165_n.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Thanks for the new thread Kebabby G (sorry, I will never call you that again). I'll christen it with Sideboard Cat. Does anyone else's catto sometimes have their tail poking out from under their chest when in loaf formation or is mine just weird?

View attachment 1620764
He's so beautifully shiny! I had a black cat who would lie on the floor with her head forward and elbows sticking out looking exactly like a bat (Wish I'd been able to take pics back then)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
We braved town today and I had the best latte of my life when we bumped into the receptionist from Mr B’s company and she was eager to hold the baby while I drank. She must have a magic touch, he slept so contentedly in her arms… wondering if I can kidnap her for a bit!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
We had M&S frites with our roast chicken dinner because we're running the freezer down before we go on holiday and they were delish.
In other news one of my pals is off to Paree with work (he assures me it won't be fun) and I am officially Well Jell.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I am a genuinely terrible cook, which is why Mr F does 99% of it, but he's away for the weekend and I have spent the afternoon making a cheese, onion, bacon and broccoli crustless quiche for my lunches next week which looks potentially edible. Note to self, cut the broccoli smaller next time!!

View attachment 1620690
I only clicked on this thread by mistake, but I have to say, this looks absolutely delicious!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

View attachment 1620764
I've had cats since I was a preschooler and I've never seen one do this before. So yes, she is weird. But in an awesome way.
I love 'loaf formation'. I've always called it a loaf of bread with a head.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've had cats since I was a preschooler and I've never seen one do this before. So yes, she is weird. But in an awesome way.
I love 'loaf formation'. I've always called it a loaf of bread with a head.
We got Paddy back on Friday. It would’ve been his 15th birthday today. I hope he’s getting lots of cheese and dreamies!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
We got Paddy back on Friday. It would’ve been his 15th birthday today. I hope he’s getting lots of cheese and dreamies!
I think it helps to have their ashes with you, I have my girl Persia in a little box with her photo on the front.
I reckon Paddy's with my old boy Ev and all the other dairy cats. They're all sitting on a big wheel of cheese, taking bites when they want to and lazing in a patch of sun.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think it helps to have their ashes with you, I have my girl Persia in a little box with her photo on the front.
I reckon Paddy's with my old boy Ev and all the other dairy cats. They're all sitting on a big wheel of cheese, taking bites when they want to and lazing in a patch of sun.
That sounds like something that would make him very happy 🥰 I’m sure Ev is looking after him very well ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
C4387ED1-4539-4234-B00D-691BC91931EC.jpeg
Penguin bars, you guyses. Another snack I've pondered about since I started reading Scottish authors. Of course I ate one as soon as I left the Reject Shop and the verdict is...a smaller, drier Tim Tam. It's like I'm slowly climbing snack mountain, at the top is my prize of Tunnock's Tea Cakes. I'll get there.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1621889Penguin bars, you guyses. Another snack I've pondered about since I started reading Scottish authors. Of course I ate one as soon as I left the Reject Shop and the verdict is...a smaller, drier Tim Tam. It's like I'm slowly climbing snack mountain, at the top is my prize of Tunnock's Tea Cakes. I'll get there.
Oh no, I saw penguins and was like 🙃 they’re just like Tim tams! I have an irrational dislike of them and will only eat if there is no alternative biscuit offered. They make cake versions which are really lush though.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh no, I saw penguins and was like 🙃 they’re just like Tim tams! I have an irrational dislike of them and will only eat if there is no alternative biscuit offered. They make cake versions which are really lush though.
Tim Tams are better, for sure. I can cross them off my list anyway. I've been curious about them since I started reading Stuart MacBride's books in 2008.
Cookie said there are Tunnock's at Woolies in Darwin, I'll be there in April for a wedding so I'll make my brother take me there.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.