Food and Drink #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a wee Me-rail. Feel free to skip.

I've not been sure how to do this but I felt I was kind of ignoring people who were sending good wishes about my sudden trip to the hospital and was a bit torn between being a rude dick and not wanting to bring the mood down. I've been unwell for a couple of months but was in the dark about the cause. I thought it was a bad back- a really crippling bad back but after getting various tests and my liver suddenly going insane last week we've learned that I have breast cancer. The excellent news is it's very highly treatable with hormones and a bit of chemo! I'm getting fitted for a free wig and everything and there is a spa in the hospital! I feel like I've entered a world of secret perks and am in really good spirits so no sympathios for me please. The staff and other patients here are lovely and I never thought I'd spend so much time laughing on a cancer ward of all places but here we all are- some of the women on the ward are so funny it actually hurts laughing. The last couple of months have been a terrible worry with not knowing what was wrong and whilst I admit cancer really wasn't my first choice I'm so glad I have an explanation and a plan for treatment. Hooting at Tattle is really keeping my spirits up and I could kiss Molly for her timing. Unfortunately I am beginning to fear Jack might have triangulated me and infiltrated the hospital kitchens as the food is getting worse so I may need some sturdy Scottish frauen to bust me out at some stage- the Jenny Numbers show has many seasons yet to to run and I'm not having bloody Jack take me out with a spiked slop before my bloody wig arrives. SH1TTER that she is.
Sending you a frig tone of luck and love xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
To be honest, it was a release for the poor guy. He was very poorly over the past few years. I know his wife won't feel that way, nor his children. It hurts in a way that can't be described, you learn to live with it, but it never truly goes away...speaking from experience.

I have been to too many funerals of late, it has made me realise that life is for living. Make the most of what you have and enjoy yourself. Life is too short. If you want it, can afford it, get it...whatever it is.
So sorry for your loss lovely Manc. I won’t pretend to understand your exact situation, but I know what it’s like going to too many funerals in a short space of time. Your perspective is amazing, I know it’s bittersweet, but it’s so true ❤ 🐝

It seems certain ex-members now have a campaign to ruin this thread too.

They think some of us are “obsequious nonentities” and bowing down to some higher power. Others are “smart, funny and insightful”. Oh, how I wish to be the latter. My life would have turned out so differently.

😶

It’s a bleeping forum. You are on a bleeping social media platform endlessly searching for and interacting with sock accounts.

Why don’t you go and look at a picture of Jupiter on another thread and then you might feel like the nonentity that I obviously am?

Apologies for early morning rant.
Sorry for posting loads at once here!

Ugh Tunnel, I hope you’re ok. I am so sorry, I know I kind of “poked the bear” here, and I shouldn’t have, I certainly won’t again.

It’s not bothered me, but it really pissed me off to see your good name dragged up again. Sending apologetic hugs ❤

And, excuse me, that picture of Jupiter was way cool! 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ugh Tunnel, I hope you’re ok. I am so sorry, I know I kind of “poked the bear” here, and I shouldn’t have, I certainly won’t again.

It’s not bothered me, but it really pissed me off to see your good name dragged up again. Sending apologetic hugs ❤

And, excuse me, that picture of Jupiter was way cool! 🤪
Sometimes I look at it and think it isn’t real.

(Sorry too❤)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Big love to Jenny Numbers, you're always making me owl champagne and I hope tit goes well for you ❤

Angry cat noises are hilarious, my little one makes this irritable 'MYEH' when she wants something and the Ragdoll is starting to try and copy it but he sounds ridiculous.

Here's my welcome committee last night:

eta: Has anyone ordered tea from Bird and Blend before? Found a couple that sound lovely and debating getting some on pay day if the bills don't eat it all. Birthday cake flavour is intriguing.
Is there any better welcome?
My big girl makes this kind of snorty growl when she is angry (usually at her little borther, who seems unbothered :ROFLMAO:)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just a wee Me-rail. Feel free to skip.

I've not been sure how to do this but I felt I was kind of ignoring people who were sending good wishes about my sudden trip to the hospital and was a bit torn between being a rude dick and not wanting to bring the mood down. I've been unwell for a couple of months but was in the dark about the cause. I thought it was a bad back- a really crippling bad back but after getting various tests and my liver suddenly going insane last week we've learned that I have breast cancer. The excellent news is it's very highly treatable with hormones and a bit of chemo! I'm getting fitted for a free wig and everything and there is a spa in the hospital! I feel like I've entered a world of secret perks and am in really good spirits so no sympathios for me please. The staff and other patients here are lovely and I never thought I'd spend so much time laughing on a cancer ward of all places but here we all are- some of the women on the ward are so funny it actually hurts laughing. The last couple of months have been a terrible worry with not knowing what was wrong and whilst I admit cancer really wasn't my first choice I'm so glad I have an explanation and a plan for treatment. Hooting at Tattle is really keeping my spirits up and I could kiss Molly for her timing. Unfortunately I am beginning to fear Jack might have triangulated me and infiltrated the hospital kitchens as the food is getting worse so I may need some sturdy Scottish frauen to bust me out at some stage- the Jenny Numbers show has many seasons yet to to run and I'm not having bloody Jack take me out with a spiked slop before my bloody wig arrives. SH1TTER that she is.
Omg Jenny my love, sorry this feels weird but you make me laugh every single day without fail so this has made me a bit teary for you going through this all yet still providing us with top tier lols.

It’s brilliant news that it’s so treatable and I love your ~positive mental attitude~, I’m so sorry they’re serving you slop dear heart- but clearly you’ve triangulated all that secret consultancy Jack’s been doing so silver linings and all that. Not sure if it’ll be diff in Scotland to England but you can always ask for buttery toast if you’re hungry outside of meal times? Praying that someone sends you solid-ios but also on a creepy level also actually praying for you and sending the best possible vibes and love ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sending a personal quokka to you all. This ad keeps popping up and it's working, ffs. I want to visit Rottnest Island now.
C5FD8115-5ED4-4F36-829C-DEE15AA0EB13.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So much love to all♥ You bloody, ruddy bastard 'orrible ninnining, hateful trolls. There's more care and compassion here than anywhere, so you, my beautiful peoples, keep on keeping on. I genuinely thank you all so here's my sponsor to say a few words...
20220816_124355.jpg

Frank says "bite her" x

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm way behind on my F&D grunk, however, had to come over for ❤ for Manc Bee, hope you are ok
And further ❤ to everyone for the perpetual turmoil on the MT

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Students are having a bonfire.

If I don’t come back it is because either because

A) I have sacrificed myself on their bonfire
B) they have been sacrificed on their bonfire
C) I have completely lost my tit and had my phone confiscated.

Fun and games. It’s always fun and games.

Pre-season training to be twats.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
❤ to Jenny numbers too, just seen this

And forgive me for not catching up properly, I'll do you all justice and read everyone's news over the past few weeks.

God, this thread is harder to catch up on than the other one. I care about you all so much ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Students are having a bonfire.

If I don’t come back it is because either because

A) I have sacrificed myself on their bonfire
B) they have been sacrificed on their bonfire
C) I have completely lost my tit and had my phone confiscated.

Fun and games. It’s always fun and games.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lots of thoughts and hugs to Jenny & Manc, and anyone else who needs / wants them.

I told the cat. This is her concerned face, and she sends a purr to everyone.
Screenshot_2022-08-23-21-03-23-62_92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6.jpg

Ok, I *might* be eating cheese, crackers and horseradish sauce....

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Lots of thoughts and hugs to Jenny & Manc, and anyone else who needs / wants them.

I told the cat. This is her concerned face, and she sends a purr to everyone.
View attachment 1522516

Ok, I *might* be eating cheese, crackers and horseradish sauce....
this looks like the face of a cat who has just been caught opening the drawer with the dreamies (I speak from experience)

• Haha
Reactions: 21

My head is full of 'that's how we do things in medieval Scotland', I'm sharing the nonsense. You're welcome.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.