Food and Drink #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also found out recently that those little stuffed peppers you can get in the supermarket are filled with feta, not goat's cheese. I had one years ago at a drinks reception that was goat's cheese and it scarred me so I never bought them for us at home because myself and Mr Owl both hate goat's cheese (unsure about the kids, perhaps they've been buying goat's cheese on their own time). So now they've become a staple in our house and we're all obsessed.

These things:

1661112191053.png

It really is delicious but I think we’re going to be eating that chicken for half the week! That corn salad looks FANTASTIC, Owly RR. I’m going to try to replicate that when the chicken’s all gone.

Here’s one of the Vali cats doing his impression of a duck sitting on a pond. He hasn’t moved off the bed since he had his breakfast today so in mid afternoon the bed’s still not made. (Nobody tell my mother, she’ll disown me- ditto that I don’t iron fitted sheets😂) He’s also refusing to move off my unplugged charger so I can’t move it into the other room. Cats are just the best. (So are Tunnel Dogs and other dogs- also, pandas)
View attachment 1517213
He looks like he'd be great pals with my furious cat, who has pissed off into the winds today because I wouldn't let him have the yoghurt lid at breakfast. I imagine he walks around with a tiny grudge book in which he writes the drafts of his Cattle Life posts about me.

Also, a weird compliment, but that bedlinen is beautiful :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m going to out myself as a right ninny here but is feta cheese NOT goat’s cheese? I was today years old etc…..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m going to out myself as a right ninny here but is feta cheese NOT goat’s cheese? I was today years old etc…..
Here is the leader of the United States of Cheese, President Cheese her/himself to speak on the matter

Owly, this lovely boy is also a yogurt lover and gets cross if you don’t give him a bit. He is very very loving and affectionate usually, but cross him on the yogurt front, and you’re on the shitlist for sure.

Thanks re the bedding. Target/Tarjaaaay, TJ Maxx and M&S. I like a bedding mashup, me.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hello yes it's me complaining about the MT even though I said I wasn't going to any more. I'm feeling increasingly weird about it. Right now the winning thread title is a reference to Molly and I don't want to make the new thread because I feel very uncomfortable about it. We're almost deifying her when we don't really know her intentions and like a few of you I'm getting strange vibes. I do have raging paranoia right now so I don't think that's helping. Feel like pure tit, just want the execrable slop back.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Right now the winning thread title is a reference to Molly and I don't want to make the new thread because I feel very uncomfortable about it.
Babe, same x

(I'm doing a Jack and burying my head in the mini golf sand pit with it :ROFLMAO:)

I'm giving you big hugs, and hugs for all who wants hugs. Hug. ❤

• Heart
Ah, sorry, just did it before I caught up in here. Sure the mods will change it if they think it's problematic.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Remember that poster who wanted to tell everyone about how they used to be a narc? They came back under a few different names, I think they were banned each time, but (maybe) came back again.

I wish I could explain to you all why I think that same person might be AM, but if I’m wrong then it wouldn’t be fair to anyone.

TS, it’s why I’m with you on feeling uncomfortable about how, as you said, we’re almost deifying her. That person always ended up offending someone one way or another.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Hello yes it's me complaining about the MT even though I said I wasn't going to any more. I'm feeling increasingly weird about it. Right now the winning thread title is a reference to Molly and I don't want to make the new thread because I feel very uncomfortable about it. We're almost deifying her when we don't really know her intentions and like a few of you I'm getting strange vibes. I do have raging paranoia right now so I don't think that's helping. Feel like pure tit, just want the execrable slop back.
I agree. I LITERALLY softly gently painstakingly posted to say as much on the first page. It all feels like there’s almost a collective “demob happy” kind of mob giddiness going on. I don’t like it.

• Heart
I’m only popping in occasionally on the MT and instead relying on recaps/ looking at the most liked of the previous thread . Aside from feeling increasingly uncomfortable with the blurring of keep it on tattle rule, I got fed up of feeling a bit judged for dating as a single mum/being annoyed about Jack lying about wing Yip/being from the south plus the occasional insensitive comment about see workers or foster kids etc .I know that people are criticising Jack and not everyone in those groups but it was starting to get to me so the safest thing for my mental health was to detach for a bit .

i don’t really have an idea who AM is but I also failed in 🔺 the crappy bungalow or guessing which new posters are under cover returners 😂 Personally, I’m glad she posted this weekend because although it might have ruined the holiday for SB and siblings, at least he isn’t there with Jack alone. We all assume ( with good reason) that SB doesn’t spend much time with his mum , but none of us know(rightly so ) their schedule. If I was SB , I would much rather a ruined last day or so of a holiday than have to deal with a narc rage on my own . At least he has his dad there to shield him a bit.

I wasn’t expecting a big exposé tbh. AM’s style has always been to use Jacks own words against her and as the MT has been pretty hot on keeping receipts, only someone close to Jack irl would have new info . But laying everything out as an opinion piece, with supporting evidence, and going from the backstory etc lies to the bigger stuff that might lead somewhere such as the charity stuff might be enough for someone with more influence either in the media or charity sector to take note and run with it
i had beans on toast for my tea, with a bowl of crushed ice with carnation squeezy milk on top for pudding . it was a disappointing meal saved only by a delicious pudding

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So I came up with the thread title and I’m now feeling a bit awkward- happy if anyone wants to change it. Like I said above you all seem to have an idea who molly is and my 🔺 I think is completely in a different direction so I’m maybe being a bit slow here.

regarding the MT I do think there are some questionable accounts- some constantly wanting to bring up the gender thing being notable being their only contribution when the focus needs to be on the grifting and rinsing people of their cash.

I think a lot of people have become aware of Jack recently so I think the level of newcomers could be the cause of this. Sorry if I’m mithering and from my perspective I believe Molly is a professional acting in good faith but seems to be trying to breadcrumb but I could be missing something.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It's ok @Falkor I am just traumatised from the time I made a thread with a title referring to Max the Rigger (rip gone but not forgotten) and it got changed by a mod 😂 It does feel a bit like we're the audience Molly is playing to (they're obviously very familiar with our body of work) so like Sidey B I do wonder if it's someone who has been ejected from the canal multiple times. That's pure mithering tho, we'll probably never know for sure.

As an antidote please enjoy this seal who pulled a Burglar Bill to chill on someone's sofa x

traumatising seal.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
thanks, lads. ❤ think it's safe and non-triangulating to say that a certain previously undiagnosed condition in one of our party became apparent while we were away. they are now receiving treatment

i have eaten half a pizza and half a garlic baguette. which is one thing that i genuinely think the cheaper the better. pricey garlic bread is tit

I'd better get back to the grunk!
I get really disappointed when Mr V brings back the ciabatta garlic bread. I want the part baked baguette 🥖I can stick in the oven with the chips.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have to agree with you all I don’t feel comfortable with the Molly worship.
I think it also plays into Jack’s hands that Tattle are bullies and whatever else. I also think since Molly has came on the scene there’s been a weird sort of shift in the MT.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
It's ok @Falkor I am just traumatised from the time I made a thread with a title referring to Max the Rigger (rip gone but not forgotten) and it got changed by a mod 😂 It does feel a bit like we're the audience Molly is playing to (they're obviously very familiar with our body of work) so like Sidey B I do wonder if it's someone who has been ejected from the canal multiple times. That's pure mithering tho, we'll probably never know for sure.

As an antidote please enjoy this seal who pulled a Burglar Bill to chill on someone's sofa x

View attachment 1517553
Awwwww. How cute 😍.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.