Food and Drink #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Senior Pony would like to recommend a willow tree salad for lunch if anyone's thinking about what to have!

View attachment 1497517

It's taking their minds off getting wormed this morning, which they were deeply unimpressed about. Normally we don't need to do it, because horse worm eggs can't survive going through a sheep's digestive system and vice versa (late one for Facturday!) but because the ladies haven't been in the fields at home for over a year, as the fencing needed redoing and they were escaping into next door, the balance has got a bit out of whack and the boys' worm egg counts were up into the range where you need to treat it. Retest in 2 weeks, hopefully enough went in that it's done the job!
Ah look at these happy eyes!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So annoying about flats like this isn't it? Have you thought of volunteering at a shelter or registering for cat in a flat? (If you have time of course) you basically get paid to go and feed/ generally look after someone's cats in their home while they are away for an hour or two a day
I’m hoping to do some volunteering if I can make it work around timings. I’ve not heard of cat in a flat though so I’ll have a look into that!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The MT has made me feel a bit weird too, I did think it was just me being hormonal and screwing up my Duloxetine script. It's probably that too though to be fair.

Just home from a lovely weekend at my best friend's wedding, it was held entirely on a farm and it was amazing. Didn't know many people bar my wife and the bride's family as I've know her since we were 16 and we dated for a few years, hadn't seen most of the family since her first wedding but it was great to catch up with everyone and see the kids have grown into excellent adults/slightly larger kids. Stayed at my parents' after and my sister was over with her boyfriend so had a few drinks with them and an early night and now I'm home to doss about til the pub quiz tonight. Feel a lot better than I did before the weekend, had a long few weeks.

Hope everyone is doing alright and big hugs and sympathy to @kachoochoo ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m hoping to do some volunteering if I can make it work around timings. I’ve not heard of cat in a flat though so I’ll have a look into that!
If you end up doing it let me know how you get on, I am always tempted to use it myself when I go away but not knowing anyone else who has used it I am nervous as to how safe it is for the home (and cat!) owners

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think Jack is deliberately tweeting about things (Joan of Arc) to try to make people struggle to word criticism of what she’s saying without it being something she can twist into transphobia at the moment, so that combined with an influx of new people isn’t great for the mood/tone of MT. Especially not when I think some of the people do have less than pure intentions, whether it’s derailing by constant who is LJC or saying inflammatory things to give Jack something to wield.

I haven’t ventured into town but I’m sure the seagulls have stolen many sausage rolls from the air show visitors this weekend, I’m waiting for an Angry People in Local Newspapers article on the amount of purloined ice creams!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
On the talk of seagulls this always amuses me:

Was trying to sort some bits on a shelf in the kitchen - Mr Beds had, for reasons unknown left a carton of oat milk by the bottom of the step ladder I was on. Guess who stepped straight onto it as they got off the ladder?! Mopping the floor in this heat was not enjoyable - even my shins were sweating!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
It's seaside tax, if everybody wants to invade your beach town on sunny days, well, that's the price they have to pay. 😂
I can tolerate it this weekend because Mr B has suddenly been very willing to do the garden which I’m sure has nothing to do with the fact that we live between the airport and the beachfront so almost everything for the air show is coming over us on the way to perform 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's seaside tax, if everybody wants to invade your beach town on sunny days, well, that's the price they have to pay. 😂
This is probably why I love these videos so much, I live right by the beach and dislike tourists. Plus the seagulls in my city kill (and eat 🤢) the pigeons.

A classic of the genre: seagull stealing a GoPro in the Cies Islands in Galicia.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
This is probably why I love these videos so much, I live right by the beach and dislike tourists. Plus the seagulls in my city kill (and eat 🤢) the pigeons.

A classic of the genre: seagull stealing a GoPro in the Cies Islands in Galicia.

That gull is quite a good camera-bird! That's amazing.

Reactions: 14
She's so lovely. How old is she now?
Thank you! She’s just over a year old! Her birthday is in June (she’s such a Gemini ♊)

@Lurkeryaar late Facterday! This particular colouring is effected by body heat, the darker the colour the colder that part of their body tends to be 👍🏼 So ears, paws, tail etc go grey

• Heart
Oh god... I didn't think this would be a sentence I would ever have to say but I am so sick of Tommy Lee's wang 😅 and rinsed hoops...
I am 100% sure that entire post could have been copied and pasted verbatim from Heather Locklear’s divorce petition circa 1993 😂

PS In case you’ve never seen it, their wedding pics are TRULY FABULOUS. Nothing lasts forever tho, even cold November rain…
82CBE327-9B86-41BA-845A-5846B30A5DBD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hope everyone's had a lovely Sunday ♥ the slopgibbon annoyed me so much on the MT that I spite cleaned my kitchen cupboards out, which at least means a job done eh 😂

It's setting to thunder here - really close and humid. Can't wait for some rain🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hope everyone's had a lovely Sunday ♥ the slopgibbon annoyed me so much on the MT that I spite cleaned my kitchen cupboards out, which at least means a job done eh 😂

It's setting to thunder here - really close and humid. Can't wait for some rain🤞
The rain's just started here. There were flash floods a couple of years ago today so lots of sandbags going out etc.
Here's a graffiti cat from Celery Town for you all.
Queen Street Gardens sign where the Q is a cat

• Haha
thanks again for all the love for henry, fraus ❤ means a lot

I'm told he had a big dinner, then went to sleep in his favourite spot in the undergrowth. so no vet drama or anything and that's where he's laid to rest. a former outdoor communal toilet that's now a log store

48 hours into this 10 day holiday and i am just waiting for the oh's other family to duck off to the entertainment again

how many times can the same four people have the same conversation???? i am screaming! still, i am very much enjoying ogling all the other dilfs that are on their hols down here 🤤

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.