Food and Drink #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am genuinely really upset to read this, but am not sure quiet what to say. You are such a huge part of these threads šŸ™
+1, speechless really. I canā€™t imagine how heartbreaking it must feel to be singled out so defs understand / recommend if anything you taking a breather to make sure youā€™re okay as ultimately your MH and wellbeing is all that matters. You should never be made to feel anxious or unwanted on the internet, we are just illiterate bots mithering over duck all. Your contributions to our bizarre online community are very appreciated and youā€™re thought of in such high regard so please donā€™t forget that.

Losing Harold and SL in a week? The fraus will be traumatised šŸ˜­

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I think Silver is upset because a certain ā€˜planetaryā€™ someone is being horrible about her on Twitter. Which is awful. Any mentions of multiple banned members on the thread are removed and most people are aware of this. Accept it.

So, screenshot this:
Silver is not a moderator. If she now feels uncomfortable posting because of what has been assumed about her then I hope you are satisfied.
Re the Harold memes, it was suggested they were dialled down (not cancelled) to keep the thread working well for everyone. Not everyone was enjoying them - as was noted in reports and comments on the thread. So, blame me - a moderator!
I hate that you felt the need to explain yourself, but totally understand that itā€™s worth it for Silver.

You have done nothing to be blamed for either, you mod the threads in such a fair and lighthearted way. I always thought there was an understanding that we can only take memes so far, we have fun with them and get a bit carried away, itā€™s good to be reminded what the threads are meant to be about!

That person on Twitter deserves to be ignored (or reported), theyā€™re just a tit-stirrer. Like others have rightly said, this is just a fun gossip forum, itā€™s just not nice to see lovely people upset x

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Hi friends. Just a heads up as I know flouncing/airport departure posts are against the rules on the main threads so I thought iā€™d pop on this thread to say I wonā€™t be posting anymore. Iā€™ll keep my account so that I can still read but I didnā€™t want anyone to worry where I was, if thatā€™s not arrogant to assume.

So, the MT is now Silver free and can be used by everyone and threads started by anyone without being negatively affected by me.

Love to you all. ā¤ā¤ā¤
It just won't be the same without you, you're such a huge part of the threads :cry:

I'm sad you're sad and sad you're leaving us.

We love you, Silvs XXXXXX

• Heart
Reactions: 26
bleeping hell. silver, if you see this, you've done nothing wrong. I've seen what they've tweeted over the last few months, they're obsessed with a place they were banned from and I have no idea why they focussed on you.

sorry, everyone else. I'll shut up now

adding to love for silver ā¤

oh and eta, I'm doubly sad that they're commandeering toot toot ā˜¹ so horrible

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Aw @Silver Linings I hope you stick around over here but I know what it's like to need a break, so do what you need to. Receipt-keeping and calling out bullshit is the most important part of the threads, the rest is just window dressing.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Hi friends. Just a heads up as I know flouncing/airport departure posts are against the rules on the main threads so I thought iā€™d pop on this thread to say I wonā€™t be posting anymore. Iā€™ll keep my account so that I can still read but I didnā€™t want anyone to worry where I was, if thatā€™s not arrogant to assume.

So, the MT is now Silver free and can be used by everyone and threads started by anyone without being negatively affected by me.

Love to you all. ā¤ā¤ā¤
Oh Silver whatā€™s happened are you ok?
Youā€™ll be a big miss on the MT it wonā€™t be the same without you.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just saying what everyone else is but I will miss Silver's input and hilarious posts. Sad MCM here, but I wish you all the best, Silvergirl. šŸ’“

• Heart
I donā€™t really understand whatā€™s going on , but as others have said, I hope you stay Silver ( or come back if you need to take a break ) . Sending you lots of love and positive thoughtos

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Silv hope youā€™re ok. I had a tiny bit of that situation, way back. It feels really weird. I hope the break is going well and we see you about. You always had very heartfelt opinions.
Incoming controversial opinion- I also think weā€™ve been beyond lucky with you not only screenshooting, but also starting threads all the time, and actually itā€™s about time a few others learned how to do it!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think Silver is upset because a certain ā€˜planetaryā€™ someone is being horrible about her on Twitter. Which is awful. Any mentions of multiple banned members on the thread are removed and most people are aware of this. Accept it.

So, screenshot this:
Silver is not a moderator. If she now feels uncomfortable posting because of what has been assumed about her then I hope you are satisfied.
Re the Harold memes, it was suggested they were dialled down (not cancelled) to keep the thread working well for everyone. Not everyone was enjoying them - as was noted in reports and comments on the thread. So, blame me - a moderator!
The hilarious thing is he never left to fight the good fight on Twitter as heā€™d have people believe. Within days he was back as Montrachet. After that he came back again and is currently posting among us like he has done constantly under a new name, thatā€™s blatantly obvious once you recognise the onerous over-wrought desperate for likes style šŸ˜‚. Absolute bored little incel!

To add youā€™ll perhaps have noticed he tried this with me as well for some reason, no idea why maybe itā€™s when people - nay, women - seem popular? I just feel sorry for someone for whom online bullying passes for a hobby tbh!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Silv hope youā€™re ok. I had a tiny bit of that situation, way back. It feels really weird. I hope the break is going well and we see you about. You always had very heartfelt opinions.
Incoming controversial opinion- I also think weā€™ve been beyond lucky with you not only screenshooting, but also starting threads all the time, and actually itā€™s about time a few others learned how to do it!
Completely agree, I should learn seeing as I have a lot of free time. I only use my phone though, is it easy to do? Ah, I'll just have a look on the 'how to' thread and when the opportunity comes up I'll just do it ā™„

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Iā€™m sorry youā€˜ve been there too Hotes x

Yes! I never take it for granted, but youā€™re right, we have been so lucky. I will give it a go if Iā€™m in the right place at the right time, Iā€™ve started threads on other parts of this site, itā€™s do-able!

• Heart
Iā€™m sorry youā€˜ve been there too Hotes x

Yes! I never take it for granted, but youā€™re right, we have been so lucky. I will give it a go if Iā€™m in the right place at the right time, Iā€™ve started threads on other parts of this site, itā€™s do-able!
I started one about the MM documentary. No one commented for ages. I got really sad.

šŸ˜”.

Then they did and someone started defending him.

I found a dead mouse this evening on our walk. I buried it in the park and put twigs over the mound.

Sad times all round.

• Sad
  • Heart
The hilarious thing is he never left to fight the good fight on Twitter as heā€™d have people believe. Within days he was back as Montrachet. After that he came back again and is currently posting among us like he has done constantly under a new name, thatā€™s blatantly obvious once you recognise the onerous over-wrought desperate for likes style šŸ˜‚. Absolute bored little incel!

To add youā€™ll perhaps have noticed he tried this with me as well for some reason, no idea why maybe itā€™s when people - nay, women - seem popular? I just feel sorry for someone for whom online bullying passes for a hobby tbh!
I thought that.
Youā€™re so right about him. I do understand weā€™re not even meant to talk about this person (and after this I wonā€™t again), but itā€™s good to get it out in the open. Heā€™s a sad, strange bully. I have no idea what his problem is, but all the people from here heā€™s been weird about are actually really cool, lovely people, and Iā€™m glad we can get this chance to say, ā€screw himā€ and show you guys some love.

• Heart
I thought that.
Youā€™re so right about him. I do understand weā€™re not even meant to talk about this person (and after this I wonā€™t again), but itā€™s good to get it out in the open. Heā€™s a sad, strange bully. I have no idea what his problem is, but all the people from here heā€™s been weird about are actually really cool, lovely people, and Iā€™m glad we can get this chance to say, ā€screw himā€ and show you guys some love.
I didnā€™t want to openly respond to the constant bizarre name dropping when it happened to me as Iā€™m truly not one bit arsed but I appreciate it being brought into the open and youā€™re right it isnā€™t worth the oxygen. Silver is a lovely poster and integral to the thread, the same thread heā€™s obsessed with and as he has never seen fit to defend Jack in any way - reading all the posts under the new name is hilarious! Itā€™s clearly jealousy.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I started one about the MM documentary. No one commented for ages. I got really sad.

šŸ˜”.

Then they did and someone started defending him.

I found a dead mouse this evening on our walk. I buried it in the park and put twigs over the mound.

Sad times all round.
Faintly off-topic for now but I'm glad I'm not the only one that buries wildlife. There's a marked pigeon grave round the back of work and one of my planters in the garden is a mouse cemetary because I have four cats.

Anyways I'm gutted some Twitter bastard has made Silver feel she has to leave, but I fully understand. Sometimes it is genuinely a hellsite.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Fraus, MT threadstarting is no mean feat. I donā€™t really feel up to it these days but hope to do some in future. And Iā€™m not singling people out, but those threads have 150 regulars and up to 400 hangers-on. Itā€™s the only way people learn!

Anyway bit of a me-rail and a ā€œu ok hon? PM meā€ type update

I have a private issue going on IRL. It definitely involves some gaslighting etc.
Iā€™ve just found a fantastic piece of information which will undermine them and totally expose them. Itā€™s so simple. It was staring me in the face all along. Itā€™s on a spreadsheet (excel Fraus will know the joy!) I donā€™t want to say much about it at this stage but itā€™s a delicious ā€œhoisted by their own petardā€ situation, and I just had to tell someone!!!!!!
Squueeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Well if it isnā€™t the consequences of their actions, coming to bite them on the ass!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Fraus, MT threadstarting is no mean feat. I donā€™t really feel up to it these days but hope to do some in future. And Iā€™m not singling people out, but those threads have 150 regulars and up to 400 hangers-on. Itā€™s the only way people learn!

Anyway bit of a me-rail and a ā€œu ok hon? PM meā€ type update

I have a private issue going on IRL. It definitely involves some gaslighting etc.
Iā€™ve just found a fantastic piece of information which will undermine them and totally expose them. Itā€™s so simple. It was staring me in the face all along. Itā€™s on a spreadsheet (excel Fraus will know the joy!) I donā€™t want to say much about it at this stage but itā€™s a delicious ā€œhoisted by their own petardā€ situation, and I just had to tell someone!!!!!!
Squueeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Well if it isnā€™t the consequences of their actions, coming to bite them on the ass!
Itā€™s about time you had some good news, this sounds amazing!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Itā€™s about time you had some good news, this sounds amazing!
I know, I wish I could say properly. Itā€™s got it all- receipts, hubris, up there with Jack admitting non-payment of tax. Sadly it has caused a migraine and I am away to bed now, to dream of little doggos and cattos. I may be feeling codiene effects.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.