Food and Drink #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope ScoMo gets turfed out on his misogynistic arse, @Cookiecookie. He's the first PM in my life that's been younger than me. Only by a year, but it's still startling and weird. He handles almost everything so badly and is so bland the rest of the world has no clue who he is. Bob Hawke had his faults but at least he had charisma.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I personally hate the National and have refused to bother with it since my schooldays. All of my family are obsessed with it though. I think the olde generation are more wedded to it, but youngsters seem to like dressing up and going to races for the ‘gram

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Thank you for your replies re the GN- I had my suspicions he wasn’t plant-based for the animals but for other reasons and this confirms it.

Welcome @Lazarus tunnel dog says hello too (we took her into JL for lols).

2DD1D17A-8A73-4079-8BFB-64229863F4A7.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Thank you for your replies re the GN- I had my suspicions he wasn’t plant-based for the animals but for other reasons and this confirms it.

Welcome @Lazarus tunnel dog says hello too (we took her into JL for lols).

View attachment 1183186
Oh look at this beautiful pupper! I need a black dylon dye for a pair of newish jeans which faded fast despite being quite pricy so I’m going to JL in Liverpool today in the hope of finding one. I’m NOT doing a Jack and dying all of my clothes; just the one pair of jeans.
taking our pooch with us too as we’re going out for a (veggie) Sunday roast to one of our favourite spots which is dog friendly, so he’ll also be in JL for the lols.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh look at this beautiful pupper! I need a black dylon dye for a pair of newish jeans which faded fast despite being quite pricy so I’m going to JL in Liverpool today in the hope of finding one. I’m NOT doing a Jack and dying all of my clothes; just the one pair of jeans.
taking our pooch with us too as we’re going out for a (veggie) Sunday roast to one of our favourite spots which is dog friendly, so he’ll also be in JL for the lols.
Wash them inside out and if you can get a liquid wash for black clothes (if they still make such a thing)

Reactions: 14
Wash them inside out and if you can get a liquid wash for black clothes (if they still make such a thing)
Thanks I’ll have a look for a liquid wash.
Without sounding like Jack, I always wash my jeans inside out, these ones faded after the first wash!!
I’ve just bought some new jeans from Freddie of Pinewood and whilst I think they’ll be pretty solid I’ve decided that whenever they need washed I’ll just take them to the dry cleaner instead.
Pain in the arse but better than faded, I hope.

This?

Too short this early.
Perfect, didn’t even know this existed. Thanks very much.

Reactions: 12
I hope ScoMo gets turfed out on his misogynistic arse, @Cookiecookie. He's the first PM in my life that's been younger than me. Only by a year, but it's still startling and weird. He handles almost everything so badly and is so bland the rest of the world has no clue who he is. Bob Hawke had his faults but at least he had charisma.
I hope so too. It's my SiL birthday that day, and she's hoping that's her present.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Welcome to the most lovely and bizarre part of the internet! I'm always looking for good veggie places in Liverpool to eat so do tell what your favorite places are. I mostly read here as my life is so boring but now and again post about this bloke I'm seeing who I don't get to see very often!

• Heart
My friend's cat had a batch of kittens recently. They're all off to good homes except the black one, she's keeping him. My friend asked me to name him and I suggested 'Weeble' a play on the name of her old cat Freeway whom we dubbed 'Wee Freeball'. I'll be visiting the bebe cats soon, I'm already half in love with the ginger boy.
8B4A3A4C-BCC9-4A62-BDE4-8C086C2218F7.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
All these adorable baby animals ♥ Can you get broody over puppies and kittens?
Oh yes. I call it a Kitten 'jones'. Like when someone's jonesing for drugs but it's baby animals. Then I remember how crazy Susan was, I've had cats all my life and never had one as naughty as she was. So, so naughty.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Zooborns is my favourite website for baby animals. They have stories about so many different species from all over the world, and lots of facts.

This one really amazed me, baby seahorses, they showed them next to a toothbrush to show how tiny they are! 😍

910E8F87-C2BA-45AA-8D9F-9A412B433681.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Jack admiring the snowbow we had here yesterday, though he was less impressed with the snow bit.

20220409_174741.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Zooborns is my favourite website for baby animals. They have stories about so many different species from all over the world, and lots of facts.

This one really amazed me, baby seahorses, they showed them next to a toothbrush to show how tiny they are! 😍

View attachment 1183523

They are so cool! I'm going to check out Zooborns tonight. At my local train station there's a massive outdoor screen showing scenes from the zoo in Sydney while you wait for your train. Terrible idea, I get stuck there sometimes like a smol weirdo.

• Heart
  • Haha
Yes, absolutely x
I think you can get broody over any animals. I ended up hugging an adult springer in town yesterday because I missed Tunnel dog (who was at home making up for lost time with Mrs T). The owner was a bit taken aback.

Baby highland coos are the best. Or baby koalas or baby chameleons 😍

72015162-CF51-4252-8763-FF3C37139C1E.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Gosh, Vlad. Just because I hearted a pic of two adorable little fuzzlets there's no need to throw 'doggo' parties in my face.
Honestly though, people are struggling with rising food and fuel prices. Even if I had a dog and the money I wouldn't pay for this, they'd get a special snack and maybe some extra cuddles on their birthday.
View attachment 1183029
I had adverts trying to sell me cows the other day, had to give it a miss though as the only green space near me is the school field my house backs onto and I don't think they'd like that.

Also I want that tiny lynx looking thing that sounds like a drill, it's adorable.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.