Food and Drink #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi friends. Just a heads up as I know flouncing/airport departure posts are against the rules on the main threads so I thought i’d pop on this thread to say I won’t be posting anymore. I’ll keep my account so that I can still read but I didn’t want anyone to worry where I was, if that’s not arrogant to assume.

So, the MT is now Silver free and can be used by everyone and threads started by anyone without being negatively affected by me.

Love to you all. ❤❤❤
Awww, Silver, I don't post on the reg on the MT or this one anymore, because I am too busy for a piss and a sandwich most days now, but I read along regularly and love you all considering what internet wrongmos you are. I've always nodded violently at your opinion and underlying compassion for JM and hooted at some of your more pithy comments on the SS you gather. I'm so sorry that someone's dickish behaviour has made you feel you can't post anymore. You (and Marm) have kept us updated so brilliantly - and it's not on you that JM posts>regrets>deletes etc and that there are receipts. I'm so sorry and really, really hope you are ok. xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I remember in the early days of the MT and we got told off for posting GIFS!

Also, Poca, do you remember when you sang to us?
Exactly, we weren’t allowed to post gifs and fill threads with off topic and Happy Birthday posts. I stand by this rule 😂

Ah haha, I dooooo. Wot a numpty I was back in my Tattle youth. (Still waiting on my label signing 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I remember in the early days of the MT and we got told off for posting GIFS!

Also, Poca, do you remember when you sang to us?
Hah. I got a gentle warning for a gif overload I did back in the early days. I still maintain I was right, though took my telling off like a grown ass woman, as I was using them to illustrate that 'thank you' is and always will be two motherfucking words.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Hah. I got a gentle warning for a gif overload I did back in the early days. I still maintain I was right, though took my telling off like a grown ass woman, as I was using them to illustrate that 'thank you' is and always will be two motherfucking words.
Ok xx

(😂 is this joke still funny? Hope you’re having a lovely life in a new house by now and all is well in Flumps land)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I feel like this is the most niche joke in the whole world, but worth it, as every time you do it, I properly laugh out loud for about a minute straight.
It is no. 1 of The Most Niche Jokes In Existence but it makes me laugh whenever I dust it off and wheel it out 😂 credit to Mr Flumps for the original words.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh, slow clap. Yes, I am so vocal, a woman with opinions. Burn me as a witch! Well done for cracking out your pissy little arsenal of screenshots and the big ‘gotcha’ that’s over a year old. I love how predictable you are. I literally don’t care. Nobody cares what you say about women daring to be friendly with each other.

It must feel so good to post evidence of private conversations - so high-minded and classy. I’m glad you have your new consort of friends with which to fluff your fragile male ego. Carry on with your mad conspiracy theories and muddying of truths - I’ll remind you of things you said about many members here. I have screenshots of my own.
How obsessive, how creepy.

That’s the last scrap of attention I give you. I know you’re reading this - and we’d ban you again but you’ll just come back.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh, slow clap. Yes, I am so vocal, a woman with opinions. Burn me as a witch! Well done for cracking out your pissy little arsenal of screenshots and the big ‘gotcha’ that’s over a year old. I love how predictable you are. I literally don’t care. Nobody cares what you say about women daring to be friendly with each other.

It must feel so good to post evidence of private conversations - so high-minded and classy. I’m glad you have your new consort of friends with which to fluff your fragile male ego. Carry on with your mad conspiracy theories and muddying of truths - I’ll remind you of things you said about many members here. I have screenshots of my own.
How obsessive, how creepy.

That’s the last scrap of attention I give you. I know you’re reading this - and we’d ban you again but you’ll just come back.
Me right now
277161913_499110131579473_7192426563677272283_n.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
OMFG I didn't know he was still at it! I referenced him a few threads back as a joke and saw it got deleted but I am an adult and realised I shouldn't have mentioned him and carried on. I honestly thought he was a good 'un back in 2020. Knob.

ETA missing words.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
OMFG I didn't know he was still at it! I referenced him a few threads back as a joke and saw it got deleted but I am an adult and realised I shouldn't and carried on. I honestly thought he was a good 'un back in 2020. Knob.
He is not a good ‘un. Sadly not. It’s understandable to believe he is on ‘our side’ - I thought he was a good ‘un back in the day as well and was stupid enough to trust him. What an idiot I was and I’ve always regretted not being Internet savvy with strangers.
Anyone in communication with him - do not trust him, and better still - don’t you dare laugh at him as you will enact a narc rage.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
God he's such a planetwat isn't he?! Why is he so obsessed with the cabal?! Hope you're ok @Silver Linings and anyone else the utter cretin has abused. Lots of love to you all x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Human skelly in a box?! Whaaaa?
My house had a skeleton in the attic when I bought it, found it in a box about 6 months later. It was just about on topic when JM knew how heavy a goats leg & human leg weighed! I forget about it most of the time, it just sits in the box.
It's really, really hard to sell body parts (which I think is fair) so I can't be bothered, I have him for comedy value at Halloween now.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
My house had a skeleton in the attic when I bought it, found it in a box about 6 months later. It was just about on topic when JM knew how heavy a goats leg & human leg weighed! I forget about it most of the time, it just sits in the box.
It's really, really hard to sell body parts (which I think is fair) so I can't be bothered, I have him for comedy value at Halloween now.
I love this. Wow, I bet your Hallowe’en display is off the charts!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
On a serious note, would a med school be interested?

Reactions: 10
On a serious note, would a med school be interested?
Nah, he's not in good enough condition and they have all they need. The model ones are far better these days. All I know via an anthropologist is it's male, most likely of Asian origin, age of skeleton about 30 from preservation techniques, person was likely 50s when they died.

I am not a parent, but I use the skull to offer out sweets on Halloween. The kids don't notice or care it is real! One year I took him to the pub for a beer, sat him on the table with a pint. He also has an Xmas picture with the cats Santa hat on each year to send to friends who wish me seasons greetings.

If it's not obvious from MT I have an odd sense of humour any way so many people thought I was joking about him!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.