Food and Drink #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies for neglecting F&D thread I hadn’t realised a new thread had been created I did wonder why it had gone so quiet? 🤣.
Awwing very loud at all the animal posts ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My friend's cat had a batch of kittens recently. They're all off to good homes except the black one, she's keeping him. My friend asked me to name him and I suggested 'Weeble' a play on the name of her old cat Freeway whom we dubbed 'Wee Freeball'. I'll be visiting the bebe cats soon, I'm already half in love with the ginger boy.
View attachment 1183482
My dream in life is to have a cat who has kittens and just keep them all, I wuold never be able to give them away :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hi friends. Just a heads up as I know flouncing/airport departure posts are against the rules on the main threads so I thought i’d pop on this thread to say I won’t be posting anymore. I’ll keep my account so that I can still read but I didn’t want anyone to worry where I was, if that’s not arrogant to assume.

So, the MT is now Silver free and can be used by everyone and threads started by anyone without being negatively affected by me.

Love to you all. ❤❤❤

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Hi friends. Just a heads up as I know flouncing/airport departure posts are against the rules on the main threads so I thought i’d pop on this thread to say I won’t be posting anymore. I’ll keep my account so that I can still read but I didn’t want anyone to worry where I was, if that’s not arrogant to assume.

So, the MT is now Silver free and can be used by everyone and threads started by anyone without being negatively affected by me.

Love to you all. ❤❤❤
You'll be missed, thanks genuinely for keeping us all updated and I wish you well in your future endeavours <3

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Love to you all. ❤❤❤
Hope you are ok. We will miss you.

❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Love to you all. ❤❤❤
We‘ll miss you lovely, not just because of the receipts. I always appreciate your empathy and perspective. I’ve never felt your presence to be a negative one.
ETA. and you are so hilarious.

You have to do what’s right for you, but please don’t be a stranger x

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Love to you all. ❤❤❤
Omg my love - I hope you’re okay? I don’t understand the last sentence but it saddens and scares me. It’s not arrogant to assume at all, you’re a queen and we love you and will miss you dearly. Please still post here? You don’t even need to softly simmer slop for 72 hours, we never really talk about food. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh I think I missed a chaos. Silver Iappreciate how much you brought to the threads!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry, I haven't been on the food and drinks thread for aaaaages but noticed Silver's post and I just need to say - anyone who thinks you're ~negatively affecting~ the JM threads is not worth fretting over. I'd plead with you not to stop posting on them for purely selfish reasons but if it's affecting your MH you have to do what you have to do. But please please don't get the idea into your head that the vast majority of people don't hugely appreciate you over there, because we do ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Not to toot toot my own horn but my mum and grandma declared the hot cross buns the best ever after hoofing the lot. Recipe coming soon!

Sad to see you go Silver, was there some sort of disagreement on the MT that we missed? I just can't imagine any of us would feel that way about you/want you to feel that way about yourself. Thankyou x for your services to the cabal, you know you're always welcome back should you want to return.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I just want to say Silver, that your voice on the MT has been one of the ones that I resonate most strongly with. It is because of posters like you that when Jack seems at her most vulnerable, we are reminded why we are here, that we are not here to vilify or criticise the person, but the actions.

The main thread can get too much, in terms of its pace, the range of topics discussed and of course the content of Jack’s SM. I hope stepping away helps. This is of course only a SM forum but it it has been for many, (me included) a lifeline for the past, very tumultuous, 2 years.

Stop rambling tunnel. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I think Silver is upset because a certain ‘planetary’ someone is being horrible about her on Twitter. Which is awful. Any mentions of multiple banned members on the thread are removed and most people are aware of this. Accept it.

So, screenshot this:
Silver is not a moderator. If she now feels uncomfortable posting because of what has been assumed about her then I hope you are satisfied.
Re the Harold memes, it was suggested they were dialled down (not cancelled) to keep the thread working well for everyone. Not everyone was enjoying them - as was noted in reports and comments on the thread. So, blame me - a moderator!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Yeah with TS & V, is there something we’ve missed? It feels ghastly to ask (despite the fact tattle is indeed a gossip site 😂) so pls don’t feel obligated to share anything.

ETA - just seen Poca’s message, thank you x

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh Silver. You do what you need to lovely. My heart hurts that anyone anywhere could be horrible to you. I hope that you will stick around and continue to post but this is just a very silly forum on the internet and none of it matters really ❤

Just know we will all miss you and your funny posts terribly and the thread will be lesser without you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 34
(((((((Silver))))))) I hope you might change your mind after a bit of a break, the threads would be a poorer place without you x

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Love to you all. ❤❤❤
I am genuinely really upset to read this, but am not sure quiet what to say. You are such a huge part of these threads 🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I have to say I had noticed on twitter that our planetary ‘friend’ was being mean about SL and found it quite confusing….I thought he was on ‘our’ side. @Silver Linings thank you for all you’ve done with the screenshotting, for what it’s worth I don’t think you’ve done anything wrong x

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.