Food and Drink #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow.....that's up there with my mate's gf asking me why planes don't hit the moon. She was in her 20s. 🤷‍♀️
Honestly laughing out loud!! The mental image of that! The pilots! “Oh tit, the moon! Not again!” 💫 “That was a close call”.

Also @Sideboard Bob my dad called me in tears...I've sent him some Cunk and he's loving it.
Oh that has made my day. Cunk is just laugh a minute!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
hope I don't pull a KCC and accidentally send her Slopbot tho
oh, so we're using "pulling a kcc" now are we?!

I am now gleeful because we have confirmed we are cat-sitting for my dad and stepmum in july (they're taking the dog with them)

two of us, four kitties, massive house. it's gonna be amazing

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Pulling a KCC isn't a bad thing dear heart. Toot toot! Just where would you even start with trying to explain why a robot exists to constantly suggest appalling slops (and predicts the future, and has a price index, and stocks gift puddles, and for some reason has a musical career), like you have to go all the way down into the Jackiverse which is a deep rabbit hole. I'm not trying to add @traumatisedgrandma to the cabal :')

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Pulling a KCC isn't a bad thing dear heart. Toot toot! Just where would you even start with trying to explain why a robot exists to constantly suggest appalling slops (and predicts the future, and has a price index, and stocks gift puddles, and for some reason has a musical career), like you have to go all the way down into the Jackiverse which is a deep rabbit hole. I'm not trying to add @traumatisedgrandma to the cabal :')
thankspaceyou. I just assumed it was like
pulling a monica 🤷‍♀️

and, yes, explaining your various bots far outstrips any explanation I can give re my to do list 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Lads I’ve got period constipation, that is I’ve got a period in me that needs to come out, but it’s not moving and I’m getting increasingly cranky and spotty and tearful. I’m like a giant hormonal balloon and I just want to pop!
I don’t remember the Holy Ghost popping round so I’m fairly certain I’m not with child, plus I think god would want someone a bit more emotionally stable tbh.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
F47FBBCE-988F-44AB-9001-1C2EF0E297B2.jpeg
Lads I’ve got period constipation, that is I’ve got a period in me that needs to come out, but it’s not moving and I’m getting increasingly cranky and spotty and tearful. I’m like a giant hormonal balloon and I just want to pop!
I don’t remember the Holy Ghost popping round so I’m fairly certain I’m not with child, plus I think god would want someone a bit more emotionally stable tbh.
That's sounds horrible ☹. I've been free since I had a hysterectomy in 2015 so I can't offer advice, only Susan-os.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm having my third one in three weeks (ignore the threes, I'm not Jack) and I do not want it. I would go halves with you if it were possible.

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I survived! A difficult day in documentary land but it's over now and I'm all tucked up in bed. Hotes it seems weird to wish lady times on you but wish them I do. Night night x

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh Hotes! Sending you cute cattos
EA196EB0-E1DC-486C-9249-9B5B44C58655.jpeg

And also took this to hopefully cheer you

I got a tomato today that looks like a lovely big bum so I thought you might like to see that too!
EED5FF76-5A17-4613-A26D-72670A932B1D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
There are some great kindle cook book deals at the moment on Amazon and not a rinsed baked bean in sight (Elisabeth Luard, Ella Risbridger, Miss South's slow cooker book all ones I'd personally recommend).

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Lovely to catch up on all of your news. I don't have anything to report so been here but quiet.

However.....

Chris's Chippy is open - this is not a drill

How it took two years to refurb a chippy I dont know 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Lovely to catch up on all of your news. I don't have anything to report so been here but quiet.

However.....

I heard last night that people were in fact in the chippy, buying chips! I used to like Chris’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Raising a mug of smuggled in pinot grigio to you all from my travel tavern. Happy weekend to you all ☕🤫

• Heart
Reactions: 25

However.....

Used to go there when I was a first year student living on Carnatic. Assume the queues will be bad this weekend. Will have to nip over for a burger to test out quality.

Hope everyone is feeling better ready for the weekend. The grey idiot won't sit still for a picture but she sends a purr.

• Heart
I don’t get ikea, I spent so long trying to get out, I never saw food
Am a bit behind so Ikea talk has probably move on but fully agree about Ikea, went once, never again.

The Lancashire Hotpots sum it up perfectly for me

• Haha
  • Heart
I have on more than one occasion accidentally delayed my period with naproxen when taking it for kidney stone pain as non steroidal inflammatory pain are sometimes prescribed for this purpose. Also I assumed the back pain was period related and didn't immediately start necking water. It's so annoying when they don't turn up on time

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I have on more than one occasion accidentally delayed my period with naproxen when taking it for kidney stone pain as non steroidal inflammatory pain are sometimes prescribed for this purpose. Also I assumed the back pain was period related and didn't immediately start necking water. It's so annoying when they don't turn up on time
Old top of the pops has got Suede on and the hormones are in overdrive!!!!

Edit- now I’m crying because it’s in the past. I’m not even taking NSAIDs it’s just menopause on its way I think

• Heart
Reactions: 18
There are some great kindle cook book deals at the moment on Amazon and not a rinsed baked bean in sight (Elisabeth Luard, Ella Risbridger, Miss South's slow cooker book all ones I'd personally recommend).
Thank you so much for sharing - have downloaded the slow cooker book and Chetna’s 30min meals and a Madhur Jaffrey book.

Mary Berry’s Baking Bible is available for £1.99 - a good baking go to, it’s up there with my Be-Ro ‘book’ (more like a booklet).

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.