Food and Drink #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
genuine food post here

king prawn gratin, served with what I believe the americans call tater tots, termed potato pops here. I bleeping love living next door to lidl (lidl? who the duck is lidl)

20220401_204940.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Am a bit behind so Ikea talk has probably move on but fully agree about Ikea, went once, never again.

The Lancashire Hotpots sum it up perfectly for me
Ditto just the once, I just don’t get it, are we all 5?
Yes you have travelled many miles, to get to the store, and even more going round the store, you may have spent money and purchased goods, but we will not allow you to take a trolley into the car park so you can actually put the goods into your car.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Old top of the pops has got Suede on and the hormones are in overdrive!!!!

Edit- now I’m crying because it’s in the past. I’m not even taking NSAIDs it’s just menopause on its way I think
Hey it could be worse, at least Shakespears Sister’s reign of 1992 has finished. Seriously though, I hope you feel so much better soon. Hormonal emotions are so overpowering x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
really don't want anyone to think I'm riding on hotes's coattails or whatever

but period constipation is exactly what's happening to me too. I haven't had a period since January. I'm not pregnant. I've had a few bits of spotting but I'm basically in a whole new world of permanent pmt and bloating without that awful relief of actually coming on. it's bleeping horrible

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Suede chat. There’s a brilliant interview with the singer from Bloc Party, Kele Okereke where he talks about the music that influenced him

D123FAAF-1969-45E5-BB30-3B6B4E1ED1C4.jpeg

I was the exact same with that album, I didn’t have many tapes, and I’m so sorry but I hated it at first, I just thought “wtf!”, but then kept listening to it and ended up loving it.
It’s a nice point about how we don’t really delve deep into albums these days.

Love to you Hotes and KCC. It’s such a nightmare, like our bodies must know what’s going on, why can‘t it tell our brains (if that makes sense).

I basically get mine every 3 weeks, so I know I can’t complain, but I just want to know when it will be over. If I’m just flying through cycles does that mean I’ll have an early menopause?
And it’s hard to find out any information. Menstrual health is SO under-researched.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
really don't want anyone to think I'm riding on hotes's coattails or whatever

but period constipation is exactly what's happening to me too. I haven't had a period since January. I'm not pregnant. I've had a few bits of spotting but I'm basically in a whole new world of permanent pmt and bloating without that awful relief of actually coming on. it's bleeping horrible
Idk how to say this without freaking anyone out but if this is persistent pls pls talk to your GP as bloating is a very easily disregarded symptom of bigger/badder ob gyn issues. We’ve all spoken about this a million times and it’s an uphill struggle to get listened to, but would follow this up dear heart! ❤ Sending love to Hotes too ❤

• Heart
Idk how to say this without freaking anyone out but if this is persistent pls pls talk to your GP as bloating is a very easily disregarded symptom of bigger/badder ob gyn issues. We’ve all spoken about this a million times and it’s an uphill struggle to get listened to, but would follow this up dear heart! ❤ Sending love to Hotes too ❤
I agree it needs to be looked at if it’s been months!
I’m just a few days late but that is highly unusual for me and my 23 day cycle.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Menopause chat, I was so underprepared for going though the menopause. I was aware of hot sweats and so on but woefully ignorant of the emotional side of it. I'd never been a particularly teary person before but all of a sudden I was crying at work all the time and so angry. I'm usually pretty easy going so the anger and tears took me totally by surprise. I hated it and I wish I'd been better educated about the whole thing.

• Heart
duck, i need to go to the dr's don't I?
Yes, you’re only a young choochoo as well, this is a GP situation.
I’m convinced I’ve been peri for a few years but irregularity isn’t me so things could be shifting up a gear now.

• Heart
Yes, you’re only a young choochoo as well, this is a GP situation.
I’m convinced I’ve been peri for a few years but irregularity isn’t me so things could be shifting up a gear now.
thank you for saying I'm young and I get it cos I've been thinking is it early menopause for a while now - irregularity isn't me either (with the exception of the depo/implanon years) but my cycle's been fucked up for over a year now

anyway, I'll shut up now ❤

• Heart
thank you for saying I'm young and I get it cos I've been thinking is it early menopause for a while now - irregularity isn't me either (with the exception of the depo/implanon years) but my cycle's been fucked up for over a year now

anyway, I'll shut up now ❤
Nooo, talk about it all you need to, Chooey! My friend S (not Susan) started peri at 32. We all thought she had blood pressure issues because she would just go bright red for no reason. Turned out to be very early peri menopause. Like Sidey said we are all here for support ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Not being an antivax weirdo but my bang-on-28-day cycle has been 3-4 days shorter since my booster jab in Jan and other friends have said similar. Doubt they’re even looking into why. Only women stuff, who cares eh, amirightladies?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Not being an antivax weirdo but my bang-on-28-day cycle has been 3-4 days shorter since my booster jab in Jan and other friends have said similar. Doubt they’re even looking into why. Only women stuff, who cares eh, amirightladies?
There's a thread on Tattle somewhere about the vaccine messing with cycles. If mens testes were shrinking there'd be outrage!

• Heart
Is it facturday?
today I learned
That Nottingham was originally called snottingham ruled by Saxon king snot 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.