Food and Drink #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you guys for the thoughtful, kind words, the beautiful Susan and amazing speedy snek ❤ You know when you feel crap, and people are just so so sweet, and you don’t know what to say, so you’re just like 😮😭 I can’t put into words how much I appreciate you all xxx

ETA Here’s to better days ahead for us all.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Thank you guys for the thoughtful, kind words, the beautiful Susan and amazing speedy snek ❤ You know when you feel crap, and people are just so so sweet, and you don’t know what to say, so you’re just like 😮😭 I can’t put into words how much I appreciate you all xxx
You don’t need to say anything, Sidey B. Just know we’re all rooting for you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hugs to sidey B, when it’s all consuming it’s terrible, but it will pass.
Susan knows very well her feet are massive, and she’s getting a bit too comfy with this internet posing if you ask me...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Morning fraus! Hope everyone is doing ok, lots of love to you @Sideboard Bob xx

Spotted @crystaleyesd in the wild on the MT, are you ok/safe/home/still in Russia?

I've been BUSY (on holiday in Wales) this past week, here is a lambo and mother sheepo I saw in the Brecon Beacons 🔺
20220323_123042.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Spotted @crystaleyesd in the wild on the MT, are you ok/safe/home/still in Russia?
I'm in Istanbul dear heart, thanks for checking 🥰 escaped Russia and will be yomping back to the UK next week! Here's a piccy of my dinner from a few days ago to keep it on topic. Mackerel sandwich cooked by a fisherman on the banks of the Bosphorus.

P_20220320_131411_1.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I'm in Istanbul dear heart, thanks for checking 🥰 escaped Russia and will be yomping back to the UK next week! Here's a piccy of my dinner from a few days ago to keep it on topic. Mackerel sandwich cooked by a fisherman on the banks of the Bosphorus.

View attachment 1151921
Glad to hear you are safe, enjoying delicious Turkish food and having a yomp ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Chilling out with the girls, who are trying to pick my pockets for extra ewe rolls!

20220326_164310.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Chilling out with the girls, who are trying to pick my pockets for extra ewe rolls!

View attachment 1152306
They are absolute BABES. I drive through rural Northumberland and Cumbria to get to work, lots of sheep, I bloody love it. Then again I don't have to go through lambing like one of my colleagues (human farmer, not a sheep lol).

Got a baked potato in the oven as I am at WORK. Wish it was chippos though!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Hi lads big love to you all, especially those not feeling too great. Just to share with you lovely kind people, I used to love my job , obviously I'm in funerals. I absolutely hate it now, since March 2020 it has changed so much. People just seem so much more selfish and nasty. Worst case, lying and saying no covid involved in a death at home, exposing a whole team to it who then spread it to their colleagues, one of their Dad's died as a direct result of that . The issues within families now seem massive. Of course it's always happened, but maybe one in 10 with family friction but LJC now its its every other one. And its all our fault. I really want to leave, but im too old to get another job 😥. Send doggos cattos sheepos small furryos. I don't want to go back to work on Monday 😥

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Hi lads big love to you all, especially those not feeling too great. Just to share with you lovely kind people, I used to love my job , obviously I'm in funerals. I absolutely hate it now, since March 2020 it has changed so much. People just seem so much more selfish and nasty. Worst case, lying and saying no covid involved in a death at home, exposing a whole team to it who then spread it to their colleagues, one of their Dad's died as a direct result of that . The issues within families now seem massive. Of course it's always happened, but maybe one in 10 with family friction but LJC now its its every other one. And its all our fault. I really want to leave, but im too old to get another job 😥. Send doggos cattos sheepos small furryos. I don't want to go back to work on Monday 😥
Sorry that you’re feeling so down, it’s horrible to have something you loved taken away, especially when really loving your job is a rare thing! I work in maternity services (🔺) and there’s been such a shift in morale and peoples love of midwifery has been eroded so much over the last two years, it’s incredibly sad to see and I’m not sure how we get out of it. Part of my job includes helping women work through birth trauma, and the impact covid has had is massive, but there’s no similar service for the staff who have gone through it as well. Anyway, I’m not sure what my point is, other than I hope that slowly slowly we can rebuild and start to find our respective joy in our professions again. Strength and love to you, and to everyone feeling tit right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sorry that you’re feeling so down, it’s horrible to have something you loved taken away, especially when really loving your job is a rare thing! I work in maternity services (🔺) and there’s been such a shift in morale and peoples love of midwifery has been eroded so much over the last two years, it’s incredibly sad to see and I’m not sure how we get out of it. Part of my job includes helping women work through birth trauma, and the impact covid has had is massive, but there’s no similar service for the staff who have gone through it as well. Anyway, I’m not sure what my point is, other than I hope that slowly slowly we can rebuild and start to find our respective joy in our professions again. Strength and love to you, and to everyone feeling tit right now.
Thank (space) you x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
big ❤ to everyone. hope you're all having as good a weekend as possible

I'm feeling weirdly really happy, despite everything being tit. the sunshine's really helped i think. everyone round here seems to have gone a bit mad cos it's been warm. there's been barbecues! in march! 😮

me and mr kcc are up at his mam's and it's just us and his not small boy for the weekend as his mam and brother are in benidorm, where it's pissed down every day apparently

it's not been just the 3 of us for the weekend for *years* and it's going really well! I was worried, because that's what I do but we're all happy and chilled. we've had a chinese (mine's beef and cashew nuts) and now me and mr kcc are watching rita sue and bob too, while the suddenly very tall boy is upstairs on the xbox

soz, I'm rambling cos I've had a couple of vodkas, but isn't it nice when things are nice?

• Heart
Reactions: 26

I'm feeling weirdly really happy, despite everything being tit. the sunshine's really helped i think. everyone round here seems to have gone a bit mad cos it's been warm. there's been barbecues! in march! 😮

me and mr kcc are up at his mam's and it's just us and his not small boy for the weekend as his mam and brother are in benidorm, where it's pissed down every day apparently

it's not been just the 3 of us for the weekend for *years* and it's going really well! I was worried, because that's what I do but we're all happy and chilled. we've had a chinese (mine's beef and cashew nuts) and now me and mr kcc are watching rita sue and bob too, while the suddenly very tall boy is upstairs on the xbox

soz, I'm rambling cos I've had a couple of vodkas, but isn't it nice when things are nice?
YAS! So happy for you KCC, you have to celebrate and enjoy the good times, and you deserve it so so much.

Facturday! A robot completed a marathon on Mars

A718D3A3-8E49-4C59-898A-27BC184AFFA1.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Random me-rail but I love that film. It has no idea what it is, the play is supposed to be a comedy I think, but the film brings out the absolute bleakness where you see why a head like Bob would be an attraction. Also I think most teenaged girls have encountered a Bob type at one time or another, he’s a very believable character. The fact it’s aged badly makes me love it more for some reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.