Food and Drink #22 Off-topic Jacktivities

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for the happy birthday messages ❤

I went for bubble in the end and it was delicious! Not sure why the photo is sideways

7E40B06A-025C-400A-8455-793797B3C971.jpeg

Good luck with your appointments Side and Hotes

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Appointment converted to phone call, just to say I’m discharged to speech therapy (which isn’t available) so that was easy enough!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Absolute radgepacket right now.

Feel like if I go on my other thread I will be angry for no reason and that isn’t fair.

Properly need a koala hug.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Koala hugs!
I too was upset that the Cadbury’s Taz was replaced by a caramel Freddo. That fact did not make this list.
Store fat in their tails! Joeys the size of a grain of rice! Not cute!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Koala hugs!
I too was upset that the Cadbury’s Taz was replaced by a caramel Freddo. That fact did not make this list.
Store fat in their tails! Joeys the size of a grain of rice! Not cute!
Tazs need to make a comeback come on Cadbury’s make it happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
From my cat-owning experience, it depends if the cat can use the koala to prove some kind of point to you.
Usually bowl or door-related.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Koalas are definitely winning this facturday!

We had to Google Taz bars (the shame). Apparently snowflake bars were nice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.